Keeping Tabs....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Thoren
So my wife comes home from work, and I ask how was her day. She says good, then she tells me that a co-worker told her that her boyfriend has been keeping tabs on her. And that he is constantly asking her where she has been when not at work. I am like in disbelief, I know some people can get a little controlling, but damn. She goes on to say that after work tonight, he was waiting for her, and he went on some rant about how she was cheating on him with my wife lol. So Jessica was a bit shaken, because the dude was very much in her face and his own girlfriends. Her friend calls the cops, and they arrive, to find the dude crying on the ground, and repeating his girl is a filthy lesbo lol.

Has anyone ever had such a controlling bf or gf before?

BakaXero
Over-reacting much?

Thoren
Could you be any more specific much?

BakaXero
nope.

Mist_haermm
Go around there and punch him in the face biscuits

BakaXero
it was you wasn't it?

Mist_haermm
I may have sent an anonymous email whistle

Barker
WTF. crackers

cool_ghost
No I have never had a girlfriend like that, personally, but have seen relationships like that. It just ruins them when one person is completely controlling. Its like, if your going to doubt so much and worry so much about the person your with cheating, why be with them?

And its even more odd that this guy is accusing his gf of cheating on him with another GIRL. tsk tsk.

Thoren
Exactly.

jaden101
You should have mos-eed on in and swept them both away into bed for a threesome while the guy cried on the floor. Then phoned him just as you were shooting your bolt deep inside his woman.

Only answer.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.