Classic Demogorge vs Mordru

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Who wins

the Darkone
Mordru, Atum god eater can be hurt with arcane magic which Mordru has a lot of.

Nihilist
Originally posted by the Darkone
Mordru, Atum god eater can be hurt with arcane magic which Mordru has a lot of. Do you think Mordru can take the death gods he beat at once.

Prep-Man
Mordru absorbed Infinity Man, so I think he can beat Atum. He also handled a Thunderbolt with no problem.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Nihilist
Do you think Mordru can take the death gods he beat at once. thing about mordru is he kind of has plot armor like Thanos. That said classic Mordru's feats were just down right silly at the best of times and grossly abusive towards other top tier characters at best. Even post nerfing he's still a contender with the Wizard Shazam while he's standing at the Rock of Eternity and even then to my understanding it was a temporary nerf and he will still be the one to consume all the lords of order and chaos and basically be super rapeface uber.

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Mordru absorbed Infinity Man, so I think he can beat Atum. He also handled a Thunderbolt with no problem.
thumb up

I couldn't believe it till I saw his respect thread. He's safely above Atum.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by zopzop
thumb up

I couldn't believe it till I saw his respect thread. He's safely above Atum.

Did you look at it all? What site?

zopzop
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Did you look at it all? What site?
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f98/t495705.html

He also owned Shazam at the RoE. He's done a lot of insanely powerful things.

JakeTheBank
Mordru's beast.

the Darkone
Originally posted by Nihilist
Do you think Mordru can take the death gods he beat at once.

I would say yes, I know others will disagree with me, but to each there opinion to a degree though. Unless you are H1a8big grin

the Darkone
It's weird to me how Darkseid was able to defeat him in the great darkness saga. Mordru will school Odin in magic and that is saying a lot.

quanchi112
Demogorge wins.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Mordru's beast.

the Darkone
Mordru is leagues above Atum and other beings, it's like he is the combine form of Dormammu, Odin, Mephsito, Zeus and these beings would probable tickle Mordru at best, and they are powerful as hell.

zopzop
Mordru is leagues above Atum and other beings, it's like he is the combine form of Dormammu, Odin, Mephsito, Zeus and these beings would probable tickle Mordru at best, and they are powerful as hell.

Even though I think Mordru would win, in Classic Demogorge's favor, Athena said the Pantheons had better get their act together and oppose the Skrull Gods or Demogorge would devour the Earth Pantheons (because they'd be obsolete).

Colossus-Big C
Mordru is leagues above Atum and other beings, it's like he is the combine form of Dormammu, Odin, Mephsito, Zeus and these beings would probable tickle Mordru at best, and they are powerful as hell. http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153614-thor_annual_1982__010_17_super.jpg

They combined all the power of there realms and demogorge is unphased

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153611-thor_annual_1982__010_19_super.jpg

Look at the fear in odins eyes

http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/1153606-thor_annual_1982__010_21_super.jpg

the Darkone
Odin will shitting in his pants against a being like Mordru whos powers and abilities are greater, Mordru defeated Shazam in ROE, and Shgazam is Odin equal, he defeated Nabu who is consider the most powerful Lord of Order Mordru counterpart and he is more deadly than all the Hell Lords put together.

Mordru is the Lord of Chaos and destined to be the last one standing, he has no beginning, his magic is arcane and powerful as hell, he sbsorbs all forms of magic and energy, he feeds on it. He has absorb all the magic out of one Universe, absorbed all the power of a Lord of Order and Chaos, he can attack beings from another dimension like he did against LOH. As much I like Atum, Mordru is beyond Atum period.

Uriel005
Odin will shitting in his pants against a being like Mordru whos powers and abilities are greater, Mordru defeated Shazam in ROE, and Shgazam is Odin equal, he defeated Nabu who is consider the most powerful Lord of Order Mordru counterpart and he is more deadly than all the Hell Lords put together.

Mordru is the Lord of Chaos and destined to be the last one standing, he has no beginning, his magic is arcane and powerful as hell, he sbsorbs all forms of magic and energy, he feeds on it. He has absorb all the magic out of one Universe, absorbed all the power of a Lord of Order and Chaos, he can attack beings from another dimension like he did against LOH. As much I like Atum, Mordru is beyond Atum period. I wouldn't say Mordru is really a Lord of Chaos/Order in the grand scheme of things his goals don't really fall into line with one or the other. He generally doesn't go out causing havok for havok's sake. Also in the end he will absorb all the Lords Chaos/Order. It would have been interesting to see him do so before the reboot just to see how writers would portray him knowing that it would all be wiped clean so even if they created a retardedly powerful character with no peers it would all be gravy anyways.

iceman24567
Originally posted by Uriel005
I wouldn't say Mordru is really a Lord of Chaos/Order in the grand scheme of things his goals don't really fall into line with one or the other. He generally doesn't go out causing havok for havok's sake. Also in the end he will absorb all the Lords Chaos/Order. It would have been interesting to see him do so before the reboot just to see how writers would portray him knowing that it would all be wiped clean so even if they created a retardedly powerful character with no peers it would all be gravy anyways. The Lords were only the first part of his plan sad we don't get to it sad

Kasper Gutman
Mordru couldn't survive a couple minutes against Demogorge. Well he could survive but after a couple minutes he'd be in Demo's gut being drained.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Mordru couldn't survive a couple minutes against Demogorge. Well he could survive but after a couple minutes he'd be in Demo's gut being drained. Think you got that the other way around. Demogorge only absorbs gods maybe a pantheon at a time Mordru once absorbed all magic in the universe at once. Absorbed Infinite man.... who's power is well... infinite and he absorbed the power of the RoE. If you think Demogorge is going to be the one doing the absorbing I think you are sorely mistaken.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.