Weapon X vs Hellfire Club

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Stryker sends the Weapon X team to meet with the Hellfire Club with the pretense of becoming allies. In truth, they are sent to eliminate what Stryker perceives to be an increasing threat.

They meet at the military compound (where Wolverine and Banner was held captive in Hulk Vs.). Emma Frost senses they have fallen into a trap just as they enter the facility. Weapon X team appears 50 meters away and both teams have intentions to kill. Deadpool fires a RPG at the Hellfire club, only for Shaw to absorb it (i.e he is charged for this battle).

Due to the nature of Team Weapon X's healing abilities, if all team members are knocked out or incapacitated with no chance of retaliation, it counts as a win for their opponents.

- Basic Knowledge of other team is on.
- PIS Off
- Morals off (LoL)
- No BFR

Team Weapon X (Hulk vs Wolverine)

http://i51.tinypic.com/k0orxg.jpg

1. Omega Red
2. Deadpool
3. Sabretooth (X-men)
4. Lady Deathstrike
5. Wolverine

Team Hellfire Club

http://i53.tinypic.com/20a3t6u.jpg

1. Sebastian Shaw
2. Emma Frost
3. Azazel (bladed weapons)
4. Riptide
5. Cyclops (X1,2,3)(Visor stays on)

Oh and Cyclops is part of the team because Weapon X killed Jean Grey or something. Or he got mind wiped. Or he just doesn't like Logan, etc.

Robtard
Azazel and Shaw could likely take down (some via KO) all of team X.

Impediment
What about Frost's mental abilities? Couldn't she mind rape?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
What about Frost's mental abilities? Couldn't she mind rape?

Maybe, but she's only show to use her ability on one person at a time. Also, the Weapon X team SHOULD have some level of TP resistance. Not shown in the film, but a well known fact. Even in Origins, Wolverine and Sabretooth were immune to Silverfox's powers of persuasion.

The Silent Hero
Shaw, Frost, and Azazel would waste Team Weapon X. None of TWX has anything to defend against mental attacks, and since their attacks are all physical they can't beat Shaw.

NemeBro
I really don't think they have anything that can **** with Shaw.

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
I really don't think they have anything that can **** with Shaw.

Omega Red's Death factor and life drain should be able to down anyone, maybe except Frost in diamond form.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.