Hold The Phone

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Kram3r
WHY THE **** DID NO ONE TELL ME SILVER_TEARS CAME BACK? ARE YOU ALL JELLY 'CAUSE I CAN PICK UP CHICKS? IS THAT IT? MY CHICK PICKING UP ABILITY? **** YOU. **** YOU. **** YOU. I AM FAMOUS. **** YOU.

Ax3l
I thought i'd post.

Kram3r
Originally posted by Ax3l
I thought i'd post.

Thanks. big grin

silver_tears
YOU'RE COOL. **** YOU.

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
YOU'RE COOL. **** YOU.

Please Y, you know I am. My 'tache is enticing you each and every day.

silver_tears
That thing gives me nightmares. But I bet it tickles in all the right places amirite haermm

Kram3r
Originally posted by silver_tears
That thing gives me nightmares. But I bet it tickles in all the right places amirite haermm

I'll let you find out once you get our home that those Asian's currently live in. haermm

Thoren
NIGGA WUUUUT?

Cherrywild
Gipper.

Barker
HOLY SHIT I JUST REMEMBERED

Had a dream last night, my family was trying to get to south africa for some reason And we flew to like New Zealand and it was like 5 PM and Damo was driving ahead of us and was all Oi you guys can stay at ours, its just a bit away and in my dream I was all I think New Zealand is more than a short drive from Sydney but everyone was all no trust us we can drive there so we left and then I wokeup but we probably drowned in the ocean huhu

BakaXero
*insert cool story bro pic here*

Thoren
Aaahhh wtfpwnd by baka. he

silver_tears
Originally posted by Kram3r
I'll let you find out once you get our home that those Asian's currently live in. haermm

haermm, soon, soon.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.