Thanos Vs Kurse & Classic Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
No bfr

Nihilist
lol at your butthurt

Thanos would prolly lose after a long fight unless he mind works Juggs and uses him as a herald and simply uses his most powerful blast to ko Kurse.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Nihilist
lol at your butthurt don't act like there wasn't a precedent ermm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t555216.html

Nihilist
Originally posted by psycho gundam
don't act like there wasn't a precedent ermm

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f77/t555216.html Thanks you for showing how stupid you are, i made that thread after about 2-3 days of the Hulk/Kurse thread. He made this thread straight after the thread i made as a resonse.

I see you did your usual b*tch thing of "Nihilist has just posted must respond"

psycho gundam
you are the most defensive person i've ever encountered on the net. so quick to flame also, even after a non-aggressive post.

seek help

(somehow this will be rebutted by more paranoia spawned nonsense)

Diesldude
Stalemate if Thanos has shields, if not, then

Originally posted by Nihilist
lol at your butthurt

Thanos would prolly lose after a long fight unless he mind works Juggs and uses him as a herald and simply uses his most powerful blast to ko Kurse.

carver9
you are the most defensive person i've ever encountered on the net. so quick to flame also, even after a non-aggressive post.

seek help

(somehow this will be rebutted by more paranoia spawned nonsense)

Exactly. He is a bashing master. He has been warned on more than one occasion. He needs to stop.

Nihilist

seek help

(somehow this will be rebutted by more paranoia spawned nonsense) Nah. i just that i have no time for you or your moaning and double standards.Originally posted by carver9
Exactly. He is a bashing master. He has been warned on more than one occasion. He needs to stop. Go cry somewhere else.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.