Team Underworld vs. Dracula and Van Helsing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

McNasty996
Team Underworld:
Marcus
Michael
William

vs.

Dracula
Van Hellsing(Werewolf)

Fight takes place in an Draculas Castle. Assume that with enough damage Dracula will die, no only werewolf bite will kill him. Van Hellsing is in werewolf mode.
Who wins?

quanchi112
I'd have to rewatch van helsing since the only time I saw it was in the theatre how many years ago.

NemeBro
Marcus could crush them both by himself.

Placidity
Originally posted by NemeBro
Marcus could crush them both by himself.

I doubt it.

Dracula is more formidable than people realized. People usually only get the impression that he was getting noob-bashed by the Werewolf, but he has some pretty good feats throughout the film.

For one thing he is much faster than anyone in this battle.

Robtard
Dracula's regen is also likely greater than anyone on the UW team, he healed from a burned skeletal face to normal in about 3 seconds.

Placidity
Originally posted by Robtard
Dracula's regen is also likely greater than anyone on the UW team, he healed from a burned skeletal face to normal in about 3 seconds.

Yep, and the pain did not seem to affect him at all.

Mindset
William bites him.

Placidity
William isn't a magical Werewolf, his immortality comes from a virus.

Mindset
Magic is unexplained science.

Placidity
Originally posted by Mindset

No you are.

Mindset
I'm telling!

the ninjak
Yeah William should kill Drac upon biting him. But William was sloooowww.

And Van Helsing Werewolf could easily counter William and tear him apart.

So Drac and Helsing win. The others fall shortly afterwards.

NemeBro
Originally posted by Placidity
I doubt it.

Dracula is more formidable than people realized. People usually only get the impression that he was getting noob-bashed by the Werewolf, but he has some pretty good feats throughout the film.

For one thing he is much faster than anyone in this battle. I don't see how this changes the fact that Marcus is several times physically stronger than Dracula and Van Helsing combined.

And faster? Why? Because he can do the soopa kewl thing where he transformed and flew somewhere almost faster than the eye can see?

Didn't Michael move just as fast at the end of Underworld, and didn't the series have bullet-timers?

Placidity
I don't see how this changes the fact that Marcus is several times physically stronger than Dracula and Van Helsing combined.

I'm not sure about that. You're probably right, but I haven't seen Van Helsing in a while.

And faster? Why? Because he can do the soopa kewl thing where he transformed and flew somewhere almost faster than the eye can see?

Didn't Michael move just as fast at the end of Underworld, and didn't the series have bullet-timers?

Dracula in his human form can move faster than Twilight vampires. It's shown throughout the film, even at the start. You probably need to watch it again. His brides can also move faster than the eye can perceive and I would assume they are slower than Dracula himself.

Heres a small sample I found:

TDReXDMpvho

Mindset
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah William should kill Drac upon biting him. But William was sloooowww.

And Van Helsing Werewolf could easily counter William and tear him apart.

So Drac and Helsing win. The others fall shortly afterwards. OK, Michael bites Dracula.

the ninjak
OK, Michael bites Dracula.

The legend specifically states a werewolf. Hard to say if Michael is a werewolf or just a new breed. Corvinus told Selena that she was the future. She could be a whole new species now.

Either way Drac can fly. And has better speed feats than the Underworlders.

Placidity

Either way Drac can fly. And has better speed feats than the Underworlders.

I'm rooting for Dracula, but Marcus can fly too FYI.

Mindset
The legend specifically states a werewolf. Hard to say if Michael is a werewolf or just a new breed. Corvinus told Selena that she was the future. She could be a whole new species now.

Either way Drac can fly. And has better speed feats than the Underworlders. He's both.

Which is the point of a hybrid.

the ninjak
He's both.

Which is the point of a hybrid.

Fair enough. Drac should be able to blitz him through. And Michael liked to use his hands. Wasn't much of a biter.

Placidity
Fair enough. Drac should be able to blitz him through. And Michael liked to use his hands. Wasn't much of a biter.

Lol he was trolling you.

the ninjak
Oh noes.

maxman1180

+1

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.