Henshaw has jacked Halo!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
(Cue the opening music from the start screen in the original Halo)

Halo (a ring shaped construct 10,000 km in diameter) is a weapon of last resort designed to stop an omni-parasitic life form called The Flood...

It achieves this goal by destroying any organism with sufficient bio-mass and cognitive ability to sustain The Flood...

This is accomplished by firing a powerful burst of Supermassive cross-phased neutrinos; the end result is a omni-directional blast that will utterly destroy any neurologically complex organism (any life form with a central nervous system or a notochord; in essense, only mosses, fungi, and algae will remain) within 25,000 light years of the point of origin...

Halo is equipped with hundreds of thousands of flying drones called sentinels which can be called upon to defend the installation if neccessary; these drones have the ability to combine their firepower with one another increasing their damage dealing ability exponentially in the process...if enough of them combine, they can wipe out multiple advanced battleships in a single blast.

In this senario, Henshaw has gained complete control of a Halo, has positioned it in our solar system inbetween Saturn and Jupiter, and is preparing it to fire...

Those currently on Marvel Earth are alerted to Henshaws intentions the moment he arrives with Halo; Marvel Earth only has 1 hour until Henshaw fires the doomsday weapon...

Can the following teams stop Henshaw from utterly destroying all life on Earth, and if so, how?

1) Hero's only respond...
2) Villians only respond...
3) Both Hero's and Villians respond...

Remember, those currently on Marvel Earth respond only...

Who prevails here?

smile

Edit: and yes...I am a huge Halo fan!

Bentley
If they had brains they would seek a magic solution. Marvel magic sucks though...

Lord Feron
All heros? All villans? Then everyone?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Lord Feron
All heros? All villans? Then everyone?

Correct...

Senario 1, all heroes currently on Marvel Earth respond only...

Senario 2, all villians currently on Marvel Earth respond only...

Senario 3, all heroes and villians currently on Marvel Earth respond...

What is the result in each of those 3 senarios vs the Henshaw hacked Halo?

Black bolt z
For #2 Ultron and Doom would combine and re-hack halo, gaining control and shooting Henshaw.

For #1 I'd imagine reed would have the blueprint for Halo just sitting around. He does that, tells thor where the control center is, and have him throw his hammer through the control center.

If both 1 and 2 can do it than so can 3.

TheLordofMurder
Somehow, I dont think Ultron and Doom can both reach Halo (remember its inbetween Jupiter and Saturn) and outhack Henshaw inside of an hour...

As for Richards, no PIS in a forum fight....

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Somehow, I dont think Ultron and Doom can both reach Halo (remember its inbetween Jupiter and Saturn) and outhack Henshaw inside of an hour...

As for Richards, no PIS in a forum fight.... Between Ultrons Hacking ability, and dooms brains i'm sure they can figure something.

But thats exactly what reed is...pure concentrated PIS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.