Marvel Vs DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Placidity
Galactus decides to spare one of two alternate Earths. The two Earths are temporarily merged for the grand battle. Galactus has decided the following teams should make for an entertaining fight.

DC:

1. Batman (All Animated films)
2. Ozymandias
3. V
4. Catwoman (Halle)

Marvel:

1. Captain America (All Animated films)
2. The Punisher
3. Daredevil
4. Blade

- Standard Weapons and Equipment
- Both teams enter building from opposite sides.
- Kill mode on, fate of the world hangs in the balance.

http://thumbs.myopera.com/sz/colx/JanetB/albums/4447122/Batman-vs-Captain-America.jpg

the ninjak
Bats/Cap - Cap. Stronger. Took on the Hulk.

Ozy/Punisher - Punisher. He would've blown Ozy away in that final scene. Up front I side with Ozy though. But with both he and Blade packing they will work well together.

V/DD - DD. Just better.

CatW/Blade. Blade no probs. Shoot, slice and dice.

Galactus feeds on DC Earth.

Placidity
Originally posted by the ninjak

I disagree with that logic. Anyone can "take on" the Hulk.

Batman has plenty of feats in the bag (I'm thinking Gotham Knights, Red Hood, Public Enemies and Apocalypse). I'll look into them later if I really have to.

DarkNemesis

Ozy/Punisher - Punisher. He would've blown Ozy away in that final scene. Up front I side with Ozy though. But with both he and Blade packing they will work well together.

V/DD - DD. Just better.

CatW/Blade. Blade no probs. Shoot, slice and dice.

Galactus feeds on DC Earth.

I disagree with DD beating V. Just don't see that happening, V is faster, stronger, and far more durable. IMO he'd make minced meat out of DD.

Psychotron
Marvel stomps.

Robtard
Batman in Public Enemies might has well been super-human. He was handled his own against multiple super-powered villains.

Psychotron
Cap should win against Batman, Ozy would beat Punisher in an H2H fight but Punisher has a chance with his guns, DD/V could go either way. The real problem for DC is Blade, he will destroy Catwoman and then assist his teammates.

Impediment
Of all the characters, why Halle Berry's Catwoman?

Mindset
Originally posted by DarkNemesis
I disagree with DD beating V. Just don't see that happening, V is faster, stronger, and far more durable. IMO he'd make minced meat out of DD. Based on what?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Of all the characters, why Halle Berry's Catwoman?

Hmm who else did you have in mind? I wanted some diversity. Could have put in Red Hood or something.

Utrigita
I see the DC side giving Marvel one hell of a fight, but ultimately I think Marvel will win mostly because of Blade, Catwomen is imo a weak link on DC's side giving Marvel a early advantage.

DarkNemesis
Originally posted by Mindset
Based on what?

LLqEWDo1VQk

the ninjak
Niccee!

His durability seems to take chest damage extremely well. Not like DD would've been caught in such a trap to begin with/ has also avoided a room of gunslingers once the light had been busted out. V can hit only what he sees.

I see DD smashing this warehouses lights out in the area giving him the advantage still against the quick and durable V. While V speeds through the area copping a baton he'll get shot up by Blade and Punisher during the scuffle.

Utrigita
Niccee!

His durability seems to take chest damage extremely well. Not like DD would've been caught in such a trap to begin with/ has also avoided a room of gunslingers once the light had been busted out. V can hit only what he sees.

I see DD smashing this warehouses lights out in the area giving him the advantage still against the quick and durable V. While V speeds through the area copping a baton he'll get shot up by Blade and Punisher during the scuffle.

Except V doesn't have any eyes as shown at the fire where they was burned out.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Utrigita
Except V doesn't have any eyes as shown at the fire where they was burned out.

I didn't know that. V can't see? Relies on other senses?
Then he would be better than DD in every way.
Fine ......V beats DD.

And the others kill V before he defeats DD. Is there confimation on the V being blind thing?

Utrigita
I didn't know that. V can't see? Relies on other senses?
Then he would be better than DD in every way.
Fine ......V beats DD.

And the others kill V before he defeats DD. Is there confimation on the V being blind thing?

I've got no idea, all I know from the film is that the Doctor tells how V looks at her with no eyes, so unless he regrew them or something he orientates through other means. It was never explored as it wasn't the point of the movie.

Cap isn't going to defeat the animated version of Batman without alot of trouble.

Same can be said for Ozy vs Punisher if it gets into h2h. Or if they switch and Ozy goes up against Cap and Batman takes care of Punisher, there is enough options, but as mentioned before Catwomen is imo a weak link that makes DC lose.

ares834
Good fight. I'm leaning towards Marvel just because Catwoman is horribly outclassed by every one else here.

BruceSkywalker
Originally posted by ares834
Good fight. I'm leaning towards Marvel just because Catwoman is horribly outclassed by every one else here.

Placidity
Hmm, why do you guys think Catwoman is so badly outclassed? She seems pretty fast and skillful to me:

mmjyV2Z7wLw

I don't think the gap is so huge. In a warehouse she could be threat if she uses sneak attacks seeing how she can wallcrawl and very quickly too.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.