Franklin Richards vs Demogorge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Franklin with no psychic inhibitors in this fight. Demo has kidnapped his family and Franklin is coming for them.

guy222
Franklin wins

JakeTheBank
Franklin saves the day.

the ninjak
Originally posted by golem370
The Franklin

thumb up .......Indeed/

the Darkone
The Franklin with no psychic inhibitors in this fight. Demo has kidnapped his family and Franklin is coming for them.

golem sad , this spite on the highest order. FR blinks him out of existence.

golem370
They said he destroyed Mephisto but didn't kill him for good. So I doubt he could kill Demo for long.

vansonbee
They said he destroyed Mephisto but didn't kill him for good. So I doubt he could kill Demo for long. Demogorge been dead for sometime now...

Franklin > Skrull

Colossus-Big C
mephisto> skrull whats your point

Mindset
Think about it.

CosmicComet
phuck Franklin Richards and his parents.

Colossus-Big C
if anyone read that arc they would know that it was stated the skrulls absorbed 999 pantheons of alien gods
demogorge could digest her because "to many god heads in one"

zopzop
Originally posted by CosmicComet
phuck Franklin Richards and his parents.

This.

But he would win though.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
if anyone read that arc they would know that it was stated the skrulls absorbed 999 pantheons of alien gods
demogorge could digest her because "to many god heads in one" Earth pantheons > Alien pantheons

TheLordofMurder
Isnt Franklin Richards supposed to be Celestial level?

He is if I remember correctly (or not far from it), and as a result he annihilates Demogorge 10/10...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by vansonbee
Earth pantheons > Alien pantheons it had nothing to do with power level, just the sheer number of alien gods amalgamed into one being.

TheHulk
The Son Of Mister Fantastic!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.