Starktech Vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rotiart
There was an issue where Tony stands up to wolverine wearing only his S.K.I.N. Tony even argues the healing factor attributes of it....

Taking that into account who can take down wolverine while wearing Tonys tech.
All other normal tech is allow for both sides.
1. Daredevil.
2. Bucky barnes
3. Green arrow.
4. Tony stark (skin only)
5. Batman
6. Captain America
7. Punisher
8. Nick fury
9. Zealot
10. Superman. :-P

the ninjak
You mean Extremis? It was specifically designed for Tony and only gave him slight regen and it's abilities were only to create the armor, but if we warrant in the the fact that these guys have the same tech without going into Armor Mode.

Wolverine beats everyone who normally he would beat.

I reckon that moment when Tony challenged Logan to a fight was just the Extremis messing with his psychology. Part of turning him "darkside" and part of the whole Civil War plot.
Tony became cocky and superior in both his physical and emotional intent due to the Extremis turning him into a machine.
SpiderWoman quelled the dispute and both men walked away.

But the situation was simply that if fight ensued. Tony would have bonded the armor to himself faster than he created the skin. And demolished Logan.

rotiart
I'm basically trying to give the contestants any enhanced stats... Durability strength speed and healing factor Tony seemed to have...

The armor iirc was over te top of the skin armor.

the ninjak
Well Adamantium claws should cut straight through them regardless of the skin.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.