Thanos with the Reality Gem vs Kubik...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Who wins?

Nihilist
Thanos easy

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Thanos easy

Not that I am disagreeing with you, but what feats does the Reality Gem have (sans the Power Gem backing it up) that leads you to believe that?

Dont forget to vote btw!

smile

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Not that I am disagreeing with you, but what feats does the Reality Gem have (sans the Power Gem backing it up) that leads you to believe that?

Dont forget to vote btw!

smile Thanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.

The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone.

Black bolt z
Thanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.

The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone. When did this happen?

Did thanos not say the reality gem was "not stable enough" to use without the other gems backing it or something along those lines in infinity war?

I'm disagreeing that he has a shot with it but he'd better have some good feats with it to beat kubik.

WhiteWitchKing
Thanos with the reality gem alone overpowered Mistress Death hold on Captain Marvell and brought him back to life.

The Reality gem has been stated several times as being the most powerful gem, just to give you an idea Adam Warlock destroyed an entire time gem using the soul gem alone.

Oh come on, you're making it sound as if Death and Thanos got into a struggle over Captain Marvel's soul and Thanos won. If I recall, he resurrected Marvel. Bringing people back from the dead isn't out of a Cube Beings ability. Kubik wrecks Thanos. Like all Gems, they never truly reach the extent of their powers without the others. In fact even harder to control thus in fact making the reality gem the most dangerous to use solely. As far as I can tell, there's no feat performed by a reality gem user to suggest they would beat Kubik.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Black bolt z
When did this happen?

Did thanos not say the reality gem was "not stable enough" to use without the other gems backing it or something along those lines in infinity war?

I'm disagreeing that he has a shot with it but he'd better have some good feats with it to beat kubik. After Thanos beat Surfer to death and death rejecting him as a gift.

And Thanos used the gem by itself to show the collector what it could do.Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Oh come on, you're making it sound as if Death and Thanos got into a struggle over Captain Marvel's soul and Thanos won. If I recall, he resurrected Marvel. Bringing people back from the dead isn't out of a Cube Beings ability. Kubik wrecks Thanos. Like all Gems, they never truly reach the extent of their powers without the others. In fact even harder to control thus in fact making the reality gem the most dangerous to use solely. As far as I can tell, there's no feat performed by a reality gem user to suggest they would beat Kubik. *yawn*

Black bolt z
After Thanos beat Surfer to death and death rejecting him as a gift.

And Thanos used the gem by itself to show the collector what it could do. *yawn* What? Please re-word that.

And thanos used the runner as a trade for the reality gem, he didn't use the gem itself...that is assuming you are referring to thanos quest.

Nihilist
What? Please re-word that.Thanos brought Marvell back to life to get back at Mistress Death after he offered Surfer as a gift which she rejected.

After he traded the Runner he h warped reality to show the collecter what it could do after the Elder said it didnt work.

Galan007
Kubik can casually warp entire universes. Thanos gets destroyed.

Black bolt z
Thanos brought Marvell back to life to get back at Mistress Death after he offered Surfer as a gift which she rejected.

After he traded the Runner he h warped reality to show the collecter what it could do after the Elder said it didnt work. Please remind me what thanos did again? I only remember him taking the gem than changing runner back to an adult.

zopzop
I remember the Gems being severely underwhelming when used without the Power Gem backing them up.

Examples :

Moondragon with the Mind Gem only being able to stalemate Prof. X.
Adam Warlock and the Soul Gem being useless vs Galactus.
There's probably more but I'm not in the mood to look them up.

I'm going with Kubik.

Nihilist
Please remind me what thanos did again? I only remember him taking the gem than changing runner back to an adult. Thanos never changed the Runner back at all, the time gems effect were only temp. Thanos than warped time/space showing how the reality gem works.Originally posted by zopzop
I remember the Gems being severely underwhelming when used without the Power Gem backing them up.

Examples :

Moondragon with the Mind Gem only being able to stalemate Prof. X.
Adam Warlock and the Soul Gem being useless vs Galactus.
There's probably more but I'm not in the mood to look them up.

I'm going with Kubik. The soul gem didnt work on Galactus as he has no soul. Warlock using the soul gem alone destroyed the Magus timeline.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.