Odin Force Thor vs Juggernaut,Doctor Strange and Magneto.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Odin Force Thor Goes all out at the Juggernaut,Doctor Strange and Magneto. All are trying their hardest to kill Thor and work together as a team.

Nihilist
Is this Thor from JMS run?

Black bolt z
BFR? Are they in mephistos realm? Any prep?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Black bolt z
BFR? Are they in mephistos realm? Any prep? Nope no prep unless one of them distract Thor and think of something,in the desert i guess but BFR no i said "kill" and 'Odin Force Thor going all out'

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
Is this Thor from JMS run? Anything you want Odin Force Thor is Odin Force Thor....unless the one with loebforce...

Black bolt z
Originally posted by TheHulk
Nope no prep unless one of them distract Thor and think of something,in the desert i guess but BFR no i said "kill" and 'Odin Force Thor going all out' Your wording was weird...BFR or no? Because without BFR theres really no way he can take down juggs.

Heck, ima say team 2 anyways.

Omega Vision
Thor

Mshinu
OF Thor gets slaughtered.

Maybe TheHulk meant King Thor?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Mshinu
OF Thor gets slaughtered.

Maybe TheHulk meant King Thor? no i did not

TheHulk
Your wording was weird...BFR or no? Because without BFR theres really no way he can take down juggs.

Heck, ima say team 2 anyways. no BFR and c'mon juggy is not all invincible!!!

Omega Vision
OF Thor doesn't have to bfr Juggs. It's been shown that Mjolnir can cancel out the forcefield at which point Thor just beats him down.

Mshinu
Originally posted by Omega Vision
OF Thor doesn't have to bfr Juggs. It's been shown that Mjolnir can cancel out the forcefield at which point Thor just beats him down.
Hard to do when Mags steals his precious hammer away stick out tongue

TheHulk
Hard to do when Mags steals his precious hammer away stick out tongue I don't think the Hammer is made of metal well earth wise..

Black bolt z
BFR? Are they in mephistos realm? Any prep? facepalm I'm an idiot...thought the thread said "mephisto" not magneto.

TheHulk
facepalm I'm an idiot...thought the thread said "mephisto" not magneto. lol!!!!

Nihilist
Anything you want Odin Force Thor is Odin Force Thor....unless the one with loebforce... Thor wins then.

Mshinu
I don't think the Hammer is made of metal well earth wise..

He has done it before stick out tongue

Omega Vision
I don't see Magneto being able to take the hammer from a Thor who controls the Odin Force.

Spider Boy94
Thor wins.
Magneto and Juggy can't do anything
Strange is strong and expert, but the power and magic of Odin and Thor united are too powerful for he

Thor can kill them with a thought

Sin I AM
Thread starter needs to be more specific; which version of OF Thor for there are several

JakeTheBank
King Thor wins.
King Thor w/ Mjolnir stomps.
Rune King Thor stomps.

Mshinu
I thought OF Thor generally meant the Thor who has a bit of the OF left.. the one who got his butt kicked by Rulk. (Who was able to take his hammer btw)

Sin I AM
I thought OF Thor generally meant the Thor who has a bit of the OF left.. the one who got his butt kicked by Rulk. (Who was able to take his hammer btw)

thats my understanding as well. you'd have to state Rune King/King Thor..in order for me to think otherwise.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor from the reboot loses unless it's the one that fought Bor. King Thor annihilates them. Rune King Thor won't notice them.

Sundipped
Hard to do when Mags steals his precious hammer away stick out tongue

No, Mags can't steal something like Mjoinir that's mystically enchanted.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Spider Boy94
Thor wins.
Strange is strong and expert, but the power and magic of Odin and Thor united are too powerful for he

Thor can kill them with a thought

Except Strange if it's the classic version.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Thor from the reboot loses unless it's the one that fought Bor. King Thor annihilates them. Rune King Thor won't notice them.

you found Bor impressive?

DickBlazer
No bfr then the team takes down Thor

Mshinu
Originally posted by Sundipped
No, Mags can't steal something like Mjoinir that's mystically enchanted.

blah blah blah

http://media.photobucket.com/image/magneto%20mjolnir/rbouras/magnetomjolnir.jpg

zopzop
Odinforce Thor stomps. I don't even know why he'd need Mjolnir.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Spider Boy94
Thor wins.

Thor can kill them with a thought Only if he isn't willing to resort to darker magics. One of Strange's biggest problems is that some of his greatest offensive/defensive abilities qualify as dark magic or Demonic being contracts hence why he doesn't spam them because it would corrupt him.

JakeTheBank
blah blah blah

http://media.photobucket.com/image/magneto%20mjolnir/rbouras/magnetomjolnir.jpg

Yeah, that's classic Thor.

I'd like to see Magneto try to take Mjolnir from Odin or a Thor with a significant portion of the Odin Force at his command.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Thread starter needs to be more specific; which version of OF Thor for there are several I think i'll go with any Odin Force THor...expect The LoebForce Thor

ozz81
Thor defeated magneto in one commic absorbed his magnetic forcefield and magneto got piss scared...thor also said he can keep smashing mags forcefield and break thru it with ease... jugs thor can overpower him if he cancels his cytorak forcefield thor can pund him into oblivion..But thors other way of overpowering jugs is by teleporting him to another dimension in space liek he did with surtur and ymir..Thor has fought hulk many times they have all shown us that thor is more powerfull but hulk is stronger...Thor has defeated hulk a few times vice versa but thor is more powerfull and hence can win or kill hulk if he uses all his divine abilities: god blast, warriors madness, thousand winds, or even teleport him to another dimension again liekhe did with surtur and ymir...

ozz81
sorry i made a mistake i confused doc strange with hulk damn it , yeah thor did defeat strange once but i forgot how....

Sundipped
Originally posted by ozz81
sorry i made a mistake i confused doc strange with hulk damn it , yeah thor did defeat strange once but i forgot how....

When was that? I missed that one.

lft4ded
If the three act as a team couldn't Strange re-enforce Juggernaut's power with that of other entities if not call on Cytorrak directly? Maybe even amp Magneto too?

It could rapidly turn into 8th Day Juggernaut doling out punishment if Strange convinces the always distracted Cytorrak that Thor is trying to rule him out of the War of the Octessence. The Doc is clever like that. :-)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.