Silvio Berlusconi

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega Vision
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-14960214\

Alright, here's my take on all this:

Is Berlusconi a pig/does he display a lack of class?

Yes, definitely. I think a man in his position should have a bit (read: A LOT) more class when it comes to his sexual activities. Though I don't believe a politician/leader's sexual activities should be nearly as big of an issue as it is in current politics there is still the fact that as a person of prestige and power its his job to serve as a role model to the people and by acting like a shameless poonhound he's going to scare/anger a lot of people even if you (as I do) believe that sexuality isn't something to be ashamed of.

Anyone else have thoughts?

Oh and also:

http://datas.evilox.com/medias/photos/berlusconi-chuck-norris/photo/berlusconi-chuck-norris.jpg

AsbestosFlaygon
He's a filthy rich businessman who doesn't care about our opinions.

jaden101
He's Italian so he gets a pass. Plus he's a lot more likeable than that French sex pest whos been in the news a lot. Not to mention most of the chicks that big Silvio is linked with are hot as **** 18 year olds which gives extra kudos.

inimalist
there were some accusations if him being with underage girls, which is criminal and he should get the same treatment as anyone else. otherwise I couldn't care less.

Lord Lucien
I don't live in Italy. So... good for him, I guess.

Symmetric Chaos
Call me when he does something immoral or illegal.

Jonathan E
Good Guy :-)

ptrvash
I think until he crosses a line and does something illegal, you are stuck with moral accusations and general disgust. Which is fine.

dadudemon
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Call me when he does something immoral or illegal.

Unless you both share the same deontological ethics, that will be quite the act of futility.

no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.