Bruce Wayne goes on the Boxing Challenge!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Bruce Wayne gets in the ring and takes on the following opponents 1 after another with only a 5 minute break between opponents...

These matches are pure boxing fights; no martial arts or gadgets whatsoever...all fights can go up to 15 rounds.

How far does Bruce Wayne get in the following gauntlet:

1) Apollo Creed...
2) Clubber Lang...
3) Joe Frazier...
4) Mike Tyson...
5) Ivan Drago...
6) George Foreman...
7) Rocky Balboa...
8) Rocky Marciano...
9) Muhammad Ali...

All fighters fight as they did in their athletic prime (for example, George Foreman is as he was when he fought Ali...cut-up like a statue...not fat as he was later on in life).

BUSTER1
Stops at 1. Bruce is no Rocky Balboa

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by BUSTER1
Stops at 1. Bruce is no Rocky Balboa

Make sure to make that your vote then!

smile

vansonbee
Muhammad Ali was only the best during his era, because Mike Tyson wasn't there.

Batman stops at Tyson.

StyleTime
Batman would destroy any of these guys. For the last time, comic book high streets are far superior to real life humans.

Batman clears it.

JakeTheBank
Tim Drake could clear this.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by StyleTime
Batman would destroy any of these guys. For the last time, comic book high streets are far superior to real life humans.

1 on 1...sure, but in the manner put forth in the OP as well?

Batman is still human and he is limited to suppressing most of his skill set in this gauntlet (no martial arts or gadgets whatsoever)...

And he'll be taking damage and wearing down against every opponent...

You really think he could beat the 1st 8 guys one after another, then destroy Muhammad Ali at his peak!?

cdtm
Stops at 1 if it's for points. Stops at 7 if it's for the ko.

He should be able to beat any real life boxer, considering how peak human in comics is super human in real life. Equalize stats, and I think Ali can take him..

cdtm
Originally posted by vansonbee
Muhammad Ali was only the best during his era, because Mike Tyson wasn't there.

Batman stops at Tyson.

I love Tyson, but if we're comparing the competition of the eras, Ali had the better field.

Would Ali have lost to Buster Douglas?

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by cdtm
I love Tyson, but if we're comparing the competition of the eras, Ali had the better field.

thumb up

Ali would have made Douglas look like a novice; he'd just bounce around and jab him to death...

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by JakeTheBank

No way...

Not in pure boxing matches with only a 5 minute break inbetween opponents...

Mshinu
Bats is good.. but so are these guys. Even if he has comic book stats I say he stops at Frazier. 5 min breaks are not much and any hits he takes will take their toll.

StyleTime
Sounds about right to me.
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
Batman is still human and he is limited to suppressing most of his skill set in this gauntlet (no martial arts or gadgets whatsoever)...

And he'll be taking damage and wearing down against every opponent...

You really think he could beat the 1st 8 guys one after another, then destroy Muhammad Ali at his peak!?
Boxing is a martial art. stick out tongue

Unless we are taking a low showing Batman, he probably won't even get touched by anyone here. If he does, he's taken more damage than any of these guys could hope to put out before going down.

Yes. Limited to just boxing, Batman would still end these fights in mere seconds considering his feats. Blitzing multiple, armed opponents is standard fare in comics; however, it means you're basically invisible in real life. These guys couldn't react to a simple bum rush from Batman.

Don't get me wrong, Batman should be analogous to real life martial artists; however, comics just don't work that way.
Stops at 1 if it's for points. Stops at 7 if it's for the ko.

They can't win on points or KO. Batman would outclass them either way.

SamZED
"I must break you." Drago shows Bane how its done.

ares834
Wow... Batman clears this easily.

cdtm
Originally posted by SamZED
"I must break you." Drago shows Bane how its done.

Ivan Dragos psi is actually close to what someone like Mike Tyson could score.

I still think Rocky has enough super human durability to hang with Bruce. No one takes as many direct haymakers as he did and keeps coming.

Gecko4lif

1. Tyson had just lost his trainer. The guy who built him from a little boy into a death god
2. Tyson was surrounded by people who were really bad for him and he was in possibly the worse shape of his career
3. Buster had a 15 count

tkitna
He loses at #8 just like the 49 other people that faced Marciano.

Unlike Marciano, Ali lost.

Marvelknight
Is this real? Bruce beats the hell out of every single boxer here and bad too. Everyone is physically outmatched.

Martian_mind

Pointing out that someone immensely better than Bruce could clear this thread seems a little redundant bro.

Marvelknight
No one here hits harder than Bruce....
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2996/batp2001or7.jpg

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Marvelknight

Hoooooooooly s**t.....

If Mr Wayne is hitting like that, then he isnt high street tier; he's a freaking superhuman low meta...

That scan has changed my mind; Bruce Wayne is the greatest of all time!

He clears the gauntlet convincingly...

smile

SamZED
http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/2996/batp2001or7.jpg I love it how comicbook characters can punch a bag and chat at the same time. Epic lungs.

StyleTime
A few more to reinforce that scan above. These aren't even his best strength/striking feats.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batrunk.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batpunchhood.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batbars_halloween.jpg

He could tear apart a car if he wanted. whistle

cdtm
Hoooooooooly s**t.....

If Mr Wayne is hitting like that, then he isnt high street tier; he's a freaking superhuman low meta...

And it's still weaksauce compared to Moose Mason.

He usually punches THROUGH the bag. smokin'

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime
A few more to reinforce that scan above. These aren't even his best strength/striking feats.

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batrunk.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batpunchhood.jpg

http://i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll223/darknight2k/batbars_halloween.jpg

He could tear apart a car if he wanted. whistle

He's punched through concrete, hasn't he?

Stuff like this is why I think Super Soldier Serum is overrated.. Yeah, theoretically it should make cap above peak human, except peak humans are pulling this kind of stuff all the time, and far more impressive feats, all on martial arts training..

Scoobless
I pity the fool that think's he gets past 2.

Eternal Idol

Pfft... Even Charlie Zelenoff could do that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Mw34_z77x0

Bentley
Originally posted by Martian_mind
Pointing out that someone immensely better than Bruce could clear this thread seems a little redundant bro.

I didn't see unarmed Kyle anywhere in this thread...

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Pfft... Even Charlie Zelenoff could do that... roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Mw34_z77x0

Failed. Bruce hit the bag so hard it broke the chain the bag was hanging off of... No one in our real world could F@%K with Batman in any category.

Boxing

Running

Swimming

Martial arts (UFC), Pride Fighting, full contact tournaments etc)

Olympics (all events)

Military (Bruce is better than any soldier we have today)

Policemen/detective (do I even need to list this category?)

And the list goes on... How can anyone even argue Bruce not beating every one here, is beyond me. No one makes it past the first round against Bruce. Have we forgotten just who the hell Batman is? Wake up people. These guys have no chance in hell.

Bentley
Bruce can't sing like Freddy Mercury uhuh

Marvelknight
Originally posted by Bentley

No, Bruce slings better. Wildcat trained Bruce. And Ted would destroy all of these guys in the first round. Lets get real and quit with this idea that any of these guys have a chance against a comic book character whose stats are off the charts compared to these normal humans. They all are outmatched skill wise and physically by far.

SamZED
Balboa has a super power to deflect punches with his face.

StyleTime

Stuff like this is why I think Super Soldier Serum is overrated.. Yeah, theoretically it should make cap above peak human, except peak humans are pulling this kind of stuff all the time, and far more impressive feats, all on martial arts training..
I can't think of a feat where he does that off the top of my head, but I am absolutely positive he can. He's done stuff well above that.
Originally posted by Bentley
Touche, Bentley. Touche.

JayDaDon

But this is small stuff to cap. He's got feats that blow stuff like this outta the water.

StyleTime
Batman has better feats too. I only posted those to help show that real life humans aren't doing shit to him.

Uriel005
thumb up

Ali would have made Douglas look like a novice; he'd just bounce around and jab him to death... Tyson got ruined by drugs and Don King. The man has a ridiculous number of round 1 knockouts in his early career before the drugs ruined him. I've never seen another heavyweight block punches by punching the opponents punch. Also relative to other boxers Tyson had a habit of really getting under his punches and punching from his legs a lot more so than I've seen in other boxers which gave him ridiculous knockout strength.

Also Boom Boom Mancini should be on this list IMO at least before he killed that Korean boxer and ruined the rest of his career with hesitation and guild.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.