The Bradford Riots - 10 Years Later

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

majid86
I could remember when it all kicked off just like it was yesterday when i was only 15 and come to think of it has anything changed since then?

Well from my point of view the one thing that i know that has changed is that there are more of us than there ever was than before meaning we said that we are going absolutly nowhere and we stuck by it.

Despite of all the racism and the hatred behind we manged to beat those knobheads so bad that they wouldnt dare try that crap again.
I still have no apologies for what i did during the riots and come to think of it im glad i got out all my agression on those skinhead bastards and if the same thing were to hapen today then i would instantly go up north and crack some gora skulls again.

We will never retreat, We will never surrender and We will never go anywhere.

Deal With It.

jaden101
fvck off, racist (unt. You're not wanted.

majid86
I sense alot of anger and confusion in you, padwan.

jaden101
Padwan??? Is that an Asian name?

parenthesis
I'm going to stop racial hatred by hating a race because a small minority of that race did something stupid.

Poppy, anyone?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.