Avengers vs. Justice League

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Impediment
The Avengers:

Captain America (Chris Evans)
Iron Man (RDJ w/Mark II armor)
War Machine (Don Cheadle)
Thor (Chris Hemsworth) with Mjolnir
The Hulk (Bana)
Giant Man (animated Ultimate)
Wasp (animated Ultimate)

against

Justice League

Batman (Kevin Conroy animated)
Wonder Woman (Superman/Batman: Apocalypse)
Hawkman (from Superman/Batman: Public Enemies)
Green Lantern (Ryan Reynolds)
Jonah Hex (Josh Brolin)
Steel (Shaq)
Superman (Routh)

Both teams have 1 week of prep. Batman and Iron Man are the resident geniuses who utiize their resources to gain info.

Fight takes place in front of 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue, the White House.

Full PIS is on.

Teams will fight dirty, but won't kill. This is by knockout only.

Who wins?

Placidity
I think Justice League takes this with ease.

I'm guessing people are going to use the "Stark utilizes kryptonite" angle somehow. Except with Batman's prep, he'll have Superman soaking in the Sun for the week stick out tongue

the ninjak
Superman and cartoon Batman.....Oh Man!

Film Ironman doesn't even have Inertial Dampeners yet.

This fight is putting 4 origin feats Marvels against 3 veteran and one origin level DC's.

It's just a stomp.

Originally posted by Placidity

I'm guessing people are going to use the "Stark utilizes kryptonite" angle somehow. Except with Batman's prep, he'll have Superman soaking in the Sun for the week stick out tongue
I'd love to see Tony use his energy swords/beams infused with Kryptonite on Supes.

Zack Fair
Superman solos uhuh

steverules_2
Batman, GL and Hawkman all have cocktails at the wayne mantion with some hookers whilst supes throws the Avengers into the sun

Impediment
Superman won't kill.

PIS is on, I forgot to mention.

BruceSkywalker
Batman solos.. nothing stops Batman: TAS which rules over everything

Robtard
DC.

Hulk will be a problem since Superman won't be willing to throw his ass into orbit here.

maxman1180
Justice League,,

Impediment
This isn't really relevant to the thread, but I think it's a cool video, nonetheless.

h0yk_Na0ZJM

Maybe I should have used animated Thor.

Impediment
I also tweaked the OP with some new combatants just for boredom's sake. It's not like this thread was a good one. stick out tongue

Blaarphengaar
if full pis is on and prep, then iron man will use kryptonite as a weapon for superman.

Hulk will then ko superman when he is hurt by the kryptonite.

Utrigita
Before I checked the thread I assumed you where using the original lineup of Characters from Justice League, Flash, Martian, Wonder Women and all that jazz, if that had indeed been the case they have have ragestomped the Avengers, now the JL just stomp them smile

Impediment
So nobody assumes that Kryptonite will be an impediment to Superman?

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
So nobody assumes that Kryptonite will be an impediment to Superman?

Originally posted by Placidity

Impediment
Define "Superman soaking in the sun for a week" vs "Superman's viable and defined weakness to radioactive material".

Impediment
With PIS.

Placidity
Originally posted by Impediment
Define "Superman soaking in the sun for a week" vs "Superman's viable and defined weakness to radioactive material".

Easy

Superman was able to lift a landmass embedded with kryptonite AND ALSO had a piece of kryptonite inside him.

How? By taking only a few moments to absorb sunlight.

Being amped by sunlight more than offsets the ill-effects of kryptonite.

Give him a week inside the sun - not only he will become completely immune to k-nite, at least for the duration of this fight, his physical stats will also skyrocket.

Blaarphengaar
Kryptonite can stop Superman. if there is prep then somebody can find some kyptpnite.

Darth Martin
Superman solos.

Dramatic Gecko
Even if there is Kryptonite... Green Lantern can handle most of the fight.

Firefly218
Routh solos. With bats/supes joint prep, they can find a way to defend supes from kryptonite.

Maybe with one-sided prep Avengers can win?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.