Thor vs Magneto and Absorbing man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Damborgson
I remember when I reading Old Man Logan that there was a part in there that said Thor was killed by these two. So here's the deal.

fight 1: Thor uses his normal amount of restraint, mags and AM are out for the kill.

fight 2: Thor cuts loose and goes for the kill. Same with Mags and AM.

how does it go????

JakeTheBank
1. Team.
2. Thor.

carver9
Team in both...Mags could possibly solo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by carver9
Team in both...Mags could possibly solo.

If Thor is out for the kill, he sucks the soul right out of both of them; neither have a defense to this...

Team might be able to be beat Thor in senario 1 (they atleast have a realistic chance of victory), but when Thor cuts loose in senario 2, the team has no prayer of survival...

Team 7/10 in senario 1...
Thor 10/10 in senario 2...

Parmaniac
Originally posted by Damborgson
I remember when I reading Old Man Logan that there was a part in there that said Thor was killed by these two. So here's the deal. I'm pretty sure Thor was killed by a shitload of villains just piling up on him till he fell.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I'm pretty sure Thor was killed by a shitload of villains just piling up on him till he fell. thats just what i remember reading. I'd like what u said to have been what happened instead. If it was then good.

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
1. Team.
2. Thor. thumb upOriginally posted by carver9
Team in both...Mags could possibly solo. Current Magneto is way weaker than the classic version, I dare say both versions still gets beaten in scenario #2.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.