Superman vs Fantastic Four with Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,No BFR Current Versions(Yes no Human Torch it's Spider Man)

JakeTheBank
Well, the F4 is useless.

It comes down to Worthy Juggernaut versus Superman.

TheHulk
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Well, the F4 is useless.

It comes down to Worthy Juggernaut versus Superman. laughing

h1a8
bait thread?
TheHulk please make threads where both sides have a chance of winning or at least make something that's funny. Otherwise, this is a troll thread that wastes bandwidth.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by h1a8
bait thread?
TheHulk please make threads where both sides have a chance of winning or at least make something that's funny. Otherwise, this is a troll thread that wastes bandwidth.

You do realise Fantastic Four have fought and defeated more powerful beings than Superman right??

You have Mr. Fantastic's unparalled intellect, inventions and prep. Sue's Invisible Forcefields, (which she could project inside Supes body), and of course HT's super nova blasts on top.

Now im Not saying the FF would have a decent chance on their own, but I doubt adding Juggernaut makes this a completely one sided stomp for Supes. Especially considering the FF weak link has always been The Thing, and adding Juggs gives them the Strength they need really to take this team up a tier.

Edit: Wait just read the stips.. Having Spidey instead of Torch, and having no Bfr and no prep does make things look very grim for the FF. Yeah Supes prob stomps FF, then fights Juggs one on one, which is prob a whole other 100 page thread.

TheHulk
Originally posted by DARTH POWER
You do realise Fantastic Four have fought and defeated more powerful beings than Superman right??

You have Mr. Fantastic's unparalled intellect, inventions and prep. Sue's Invisible Forcefields, (which she could project inside Supes body), and of course HT's super nova blasts on top.

Now im Not saying the FF would have a decent chance on their own, but I doubt adding Juggernaut makes this a completely one sided stomp for Supes. Especially considering the FF weak link has always been The Thing, and adding Juggs gives them the Strength they need really to take this team up a tier.

Edit: Wait just read the stips.. Having Spidey instead of Torch, and having no Bfr and no prep does make things look very grim for the FF. Yeah Supes prob stomps FF, then fights Juggs one on one, which is prob a whole other 100 page thread. Spider Man does provide himself miracles for himself. Like throwing a truck at hulk and knocking him out

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheHulk
Spider Man does provide himself miracles for himself. Like throwing a truck at hulk and knocking him out Hulk is weaksauce compared to Superman though

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
Hulk is weaksauce compared to Superman though Oh you did that on purpose Thanos boy!! mad

h1a8
Originally posted by DARTH POWER

Edit: Wait just read the stips.. Having Spidey instead of Torch, and having no Bfr and no prep does make things look very grim for the FF. Yeah Supes prob stomps FF, then fights Juggs one on one, which is prob a whole other 100 page thread.

laughing

This is a spite thread against Superman. Superman can't win here. You got me all wrong buddy.

DARTH POWER
^ Oh Rite LOL

-Pr-
no expression

Sin I AM
reed, parker and sue are usless...y even add them?

h1a8
Even with bfr Superman can't win because in the comic it showed that Kuruth can't be bfred. Superman can beat the f4 in a snap but Kuruth is his problem.

-Pr-
I wonder what Worthy Juggernaut without Cyttorak is gonna be like.

Mshinu
Juggs kills supes with an unstoppable hammer throw.

Supes` only hope here would be to surrender and hope Kuurth doesn`t kiiillh him for fun.

DARTH POWER
Originally posted by Sin I AM
reed, parker and sue are usless...y even add them?

You just called Reed Richards useless?!!

And I dnt knw about Sue nowadays but in the Classic days her forcefields were strong enough to hold the Hulk..

Plus she can project them inside people.. So No, I wouldn't call her useless either.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.