Where would Blood and Thunder Thor (sans the power gem) Tier?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
The title says it all; what tier would Blood and Thunder Thor belong in?

h1a8
Mid herald. He was too dumb to ultilize his other abilities to become high herald. I would go with a classic Thor using all of his abilities than a cutting loose Thor mostly melee fighting.

Black bolt z
I actually gotta agree with H1. Without the power gem to boost his stats, he's a dumb thor that fights like a brick. He'd pretty much be Hulk with a hammer.

Damborgson
Its true that he fought like even more of a brick than usual but without any restraint to his blows were having tremendous effect. One shotting drax, whooping surfer, etc...i dont hesitate to put him at low trans.

dmills
An unleashed high herald is still not trans imo. A trans would almost casually do what B&T Thor was doing. Thor was going balls to the wall there, nothing effortless about it at all.

Black bolt z
Originally posted by Damborgson
Its true that he fought like even more of a brick than usual but without any restraint to his blows were having tremendous effect. One shotting drax, whooping surfer, etc...i dont hesitate to put him at low trans. He never one shotted drax. The most he did was knock the PG out of his stomach, and he was up a few panels later.

Not to mention in Warlock and Infinity Watch 22, a thor with the exact same mindset fought drax was couldn't do jack crap to him.

Damborgson
Originally posted by Black bolt z
He never one shotted drax. The most he did was knock the PG out of his stomach, and he was up a few panels later.

Not to mention in Warlock and Infinity Watch 22, a thor with the exact same mindset fought drax was couldn't do jack crap to him. http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Thor%20Fights/ThorvsInfinityWatch01469.jpg

the ninjak
Yeh that's a oneshot. KROOOOMMMM! lol. And Moondragon and Gamora look sooo hot there.

dmills
laughing out loud So much for bbz's argument.

zopzop
Low Trans. I mean if his opponents were just as motivated as he was, he'd be fugged but he'd still take out one or two with him.

iceman24567
Not to mention Drax sneaked him which is the usual for the big dummy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.