MAYWEATHERS K.O on ORTIZ??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cool_ghost
What did you think of mayweathers knockout on ortiz yesterday?

I personally thought it was an extremely cheap shot, he probably got mad about the headbutt earlier that fight.

jaden101
He's a smart fighter...saw the chance and took it. I'm not a fan of Mayweather and it wasn't the most sporting of things to do but it worked and he would've won the fight regardless...Funny to watch though. Even funnier in slow motion.

Innominate__1
Both "cheap-shotted"... mayweather just "cheap-shotted" better stick out tongue as for the fight... mayweather was "dominating" in the sense that he was gonna win the way he usually does (by points)... or so it seemed...

AsbestosFlaygon
Ortiz used Headbutt, and Mayweather retaliated with Cheap Shot x2.

Barker
****ing disgusting cheapshot.

Good for boxing overall though because it's brought publicity.

cool_ghost
I agree, mayweather would have easily won the fight imo had it gone the whole fight, and even though ortiz did headbutt him, that headbutt hardly landed, and it did not end the fight.

Well i guess it was pretty funny, and i just wanted to watch a good fight anyways.

maxman1180
Nice K.O. evern some people say that it was controversial

Innominate__1
Yeah.. Not much of a fan of mayweather's style (get my points then defend, wait, then punch, get more points, and defend again 'til the fight's over.. And take NO risks at all..)of fighting.. But it works... So.. Did Ortiz deserve it? somewhat.. Was it an opportunity? hell yeah!! And that's how it went.... stick out tongue

I-Drop
Late to the show. Anyways, I can't stand Maywether but the ref does say "Protect yourself @ALL times" before the fight starts.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.