How Far can Wolverine get in a Sword Fight Gauntlet?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
How Far can Wolverine get in a Sword Fight Gauntlet?

No bfr. Logan's whole body is covered with adamantium mesh armor. he has the first Muramasa sword. only sword fight is allowed; fighters cannot take their opponents sword. 3 minute rest betwen each fight.

1. deathstroke (two promethium swords)
2. current hercules (standard gear)
3. Valkyrie (Dragonfang sword)
4. Shinging Knight (current)
5. Heimdall
6. Fandral
7. Shining Knight (original)
8. Wonder Woman (with sword forged by Hephaestus)
9. Thor with the Odin sword

how far can logan get?

vansonbee
Stops at Valkyrie, her brute strength + her sword skills will flatten Logan.

Even if someone supports Logan swordsmanship over Valk, she still has super human strength to support her skills.

wildernesss
Originally posted by vansonbee
Stops at Valkyrie, her brute strength + her sword skills will flatten Logan.

Even if someone supports Logan swordsmanship over Valk, she still has super human strength to support her skills.

the first Muramasa sword enhances the user's strength; not to mention that it also enhances the user's healing.....& logan already has an uber healing factor. logan is quicker & has greater combat speed than valkyrie as well.

valkyrie can't stop logan under these conditions imho.

vansonbee
Originally posted by wildernesss
the first Muramasa sword enhances the user's strength; not to mention that it also enhances the user's healing.....& logan already has an uber healing factor. logan is quicker & has greater combat speed than valkyrie as well.

valkyrie can't stop logan under these conditions imho. I just read the bio for the "Muramasa sword", but what strength feats has shown, regarding the swords?

Increase strength from 1 ton to 2?

wildernesss
I just read the bio for the "Muramasa sword", but what strength feats has shown, regarding the swords?

superhuman strength & invulnerability according to a description i read. considering logan's already faster & better with a sword, invulnerability more than makes up for any moderate or substantial strength disparity.

vansonbee
superhuman strength & invulnerability according to a description i read. considering logan's already faster & better with a sword, invulnerability more than makes up for any moderate or substantial strength disparity. But it was never addressed to what extend.

Super human strength could be equivalent to guy who bench 200 lbs to a super human, who can bench 1000.

Invulnerability is toss around so much, we just don't know how tough his body will be. It could be enough to with stand a bullet maybe? Who knows...

wildernesss
But it was never addressed to what extend.

Super human strength could be equivalent to guy who bench 200 lbs to a super human, who can bench 1000.

Invulnerability is toss around so much, we just don't know how tough his body will be. It could be enough to with stand a bullet maybe? Who knows...

logan's already strong enough to severely wound Thor & resist some of his strongest attacks; add any kind of strength enhancement on top of that & i don't see how the strength disparity makes any difference here.
as far as invulnerability goes, with adamantium mesh armor alone, it's doubtful valkyrie could even cut him. with a some form of invulnerability enhancement in addition to that, everything outside of blunt force trauma would be relatively futile imho.

cdtm
Stops at 1.

Slade knocks away Logans sword (You only said the opponent can't "take" their opponents sword), and does a Conan on him.

wildernesss
Originally posted by cdtm
Stops at 1.

Slade knocks away Logans sword (You only said the opponent can't "take" their opponents sword), and does a Conan on him.

how does he do this considering logan is better with a sword?

cdtm
how does he do this considering logan is better with a sword?

How is he better?

He may have some skills, but Slade uses a sword all the time, Logan usually uses his claws

wildernesss
How is he better?

He may have some skills, but Slade uses a sword all the time, Logan usually uses his claws

he's better based on his wins against opponents who use swords exclusively (unlike deathstroke) & whose swordsmanship is leagues beyond deathstroke.

JakeTheBank
Stops at three.

Cogito
Wolverine with a sword is almost as overrated on these boards as KMC Zoom.

As for the gauntlet, he doesn't get far. 3, maybe.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Cogito
Wolverine with a sword is almost as overrated on these boards as KMC Zoom.

As for the gauntlet, he doesn't get far. 3, maybe. dunno about that punking silver samurai the way he did kinda pushes it for me. Besides if Valk is getting her strength I don't see why wolverine wouldn't get to use claws as an extra weapon and I do believe he makes it to 5 or 6. However in terms of raw skill with a sword I'd put original shining knight over Diana.

cdtm
Conan should have been in this gauntlet.

Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine is with out a doubt the more skilled swordman.

Dum Dum Dugan
I just read the bio for the "Muramasa sword", but what strength feats has shown, regarding the swords?

Wolverine already 2 tonner, and the sword does not increase the user strength. I not sure were that myth came from

Dum Dum Dugan

Wolverine already 2 tonner, and the sword does not increase the user strength. I not sure were that myth came from

Stops at 1.

Please tell me this is a joke

How is he better?

oh god you were serous

The fact he has better swordmanship feats.

tell that to Silver Samurai.

cdtm
I don't know, Valkyrie could probably punk Silver Samurai easily too, if that's where Wolverines getting hyped as really skilled. He's been punked by lesser characters..

Dum Dum Dugan
I don't know, Valkyrie could probably punk Silver Samurai easily too, if that's where Wolverines getting hyped as really skilled. He's been punked by lesser characters..
In sword fight through skill absolutely not. Honestly do you just type rubbish hoping no one responds?

Wolverine not being hype, he been placed at what he is. One of the best fighters on the planet in terms of skill, and at the top of the heap in terms of swordmenship skill. Wolverine did not simply "punk" SS who one of the greatest swordman in marvel, but was stated beyond a doubht to be on simply another level of swordmanship skill. Something neither slade or valkyrie have ever done.

In pure skill fight? Not normally, and any character can be low balled, so whats your point?

to be honest you seem to lack any real knowledge of the character or characters.

cdtm
And you're obviously a Wolverine fanboy.

I'm willing to give Logan his due, but "among the best fighters on the planet". Please.

He's good, but no Danny Rand, Shang Chi, or even Captain America.

Dum Dum Dugan
And you're obviously a Wolverine fanboy.

I'm willing to give Logan his due, but "among the best fighters on the planet". Please.

He's good, but no Danny Rand, Shang Chi, or even Captain America.
yes clearly im a wolverine fanboy, because I have knowledge of the character roll eyes (sarcastic)

fact you think that rediculous shows you how ignorant you are.

Wolverine through skill getting the better of Iron Fist in sparing match

http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_NA_15_Oroboros_CPS_006.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_NA_15_Oroboros_CPS_007.jpg http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee113/wolverinerespectthread/th_NA_15_Oroboros_CPS_008-1.jpg

Beating down Shang-chi using skill

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/284/shangchi2af8.jpg
http://img516.imageshack.us/img516/2512/shangchi3eu5.jpg

Giving capt a blood clott
http://img116.imageshack.us/img116/7426/captang15jg2.jpg

But clearly Wolverine is not on there level or among the best fighters in Marvel roll eyes (sarcastic)

dude your pathetic.

Bentley
Valkyrie had troubles with Swordsman, who admittedly is a very good sword fighter.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.