Rocky vs. Marv

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Psychotron
This isn't a fight, the question is who has greater damage soak?

the ninjak
Marv got knocked out by a shovel.

Rocky just keeps going and going.

Rocky would probably replicate the electric chair feat.

NemeBro
Marv was shot in the head. He lived.

Robtard
Was he shot in the head or 50+ times in the body? IIRC, he complained that they missed his head.

Anyhow, Marv got hit by a car multiple times and didn't mind at all, besides the bullets feat.

BruceSkywalker
Rocky does, after all their were 6 Rocky movies where he got pummeled and kept going and going

steverules_2
To be honest...Rocky's never been shot...he's been knocked out (Rocky III) and he got brain damage which turned out to be a bad concussion according to Stallone when he was asked about this for rocky 6 but I got that info from wiki so...

Going with Marv, think a shovel can hit harder than a fist

Psychotron
Originally posted by steverules_2
To be honest...Rocky's never been shot...he's been knocked out (Rocky III) and he got brain damage which turned out to be a bad concussion according to Stallone when he was asked about this for rocky 6 but I got that info from wiki so...

Going with Marv, think a shovel can hit harder than a fist

He got knocked out in Rocky III because he wasn't in his best shape at the time and Mickey just died. Still, Marv did get hit by a car multiple times with no problem. On the other hand, Rocky spent a whole match deflecting Drago's fists with his face. The same Drago that killed Creed in a couple of rounds.

maxman1180
Rocky..

golem370
Marv was beaten repeatedly for his confession shot in the head I believe because he had bandages on his face. Marv would own Rockey even if it was 5 Rockys at once

Psychotron
Originally posted by golem370
Marv was beaten repeatedly for his confession shot in the head I believe because he had bandages on his face. Marv would own Rockey even if it was 5 Rockys at once

It's not a fight, it's a test of damage soak.

Marv did survive getting shot but it was because of the doctors.

MF DELPH
I'd go with Rocky.

In particular, Rocky after a training montage.

golem370
He got shocked twice by the electric chair because he did die with the first shot. He was hit two or three times by a car. He was also pistol whipped and was allowing to happen

steverules_2
Originally posted by Psychotron
He got knocked out in Rocky III because he wasn't in his best shape at the time and Mickey just died. Still, Marv did get hit by a car multiple times with no problem. On the other hand, Rocky spent a whole match deflecting Drago's fists with his face. The same Drago that killed Creed in a couple of rounds.

Still got knocked out erm

Psychotron
Originally posted by steverules_2
Still got knocked out erm

Because he wasn't in his best shape and his head wasn't in the fight. Rocky after a training montage is on another level.

jinXed by JaNx
this is stupid. Rocky got punched a few times and lived...,big goddamn deal. Marv lived through being shot multiple times (which didn't even slow his momentum) and electrocution.

jinXed by JaNx
Originally posted by Psychotron
Because he wasn't in his best shape and his head wasn't in the fight. Rocky after a training montage is on another level.

It doesn't matter. He still got beat down like a little *****.He could have been in the best of shape in his life...,he still would have lost because he didn't want to win badly enough and was also intimidated. Marv doesn't get intimidated and he doesnt need to work out. He's natural spunge.

Psychotron
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
It doesn't matter. He still got beat down like a little *****.He could have been in the best of shape in his life...,he still would have lost because he didn't want to win badly enough and was also intimidated. Marv doesn't get intimidated and he doesnt need to work out. He's natural spunge.

So what? This isn't Marv vs. Rocky that just saw Mickie die. This is Marv vs. Rocky at their best, and at that best Rocky spent a whole match getting punched by the guy who killed Apollo Creed in two rounds.

iRuleSoHard
I think Marv would take this one because he's not afraid to fight dirty. He'll axe ya in the crotch.

Psychotron
Originally posted by iRuleSoHard
I think Marv would take this one because he's not afraid to fight dirty. He'll axe ya in the crotch.

Not a fight. It's a test durability.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.