General Zod Vs Loki (Movie Versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
General Zod from the Christopher Reeve Superman movie. Vs Loki. Who wins?

MF DELPH
Loki kneels as he doesn't have a saran wrap S shield to protect himself.

quanchi112
Loki wins.

ares834
Originally posted by MF DELPH

thumb up

OneDumbG0
I wouldn't pit movie Superman against movie Thor (particularly since no magic weakness was ever explored).

I wouldn't pit movie Zod against movie Loki either.

That being said, I shall reserve judgment until the Avengers movie.

And no, I don't give two craps about Snyder's Superman unless it's a critical masterpiece. I mean, seriously... can you imagine if Ed Norton had swallowed his control complex and acted like a total team player for this movie?

Lord Feron
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
I wouldn't pit movie Superman against movie Thor (particularly since no magic weakness was ever explored).

I wouldn't pit movie Zod against movie Loki either.

That being said, I shall reserve judgment until the Avengers movie.

And no, I don't give two craps about Snyder's Superman unless it's a critical masterpiece. I mean, seriously... can you imagine if Ed Norton had swallowed his control complex and acted like a total team player for this movie?

Think they it would be like. Oh shit crazy ass bad dude is messing up everything and the heroes are getting beaten. Send in the ****ing hulk, world's gonna end anyway might as well set him loose on the enemy. Or something like that. (like what they did in the ultimate avengers)

Sundipped
Originally posted by MF DELPH

I always thought that was cool how Supes did that. The teleporting and creating images of himself when they were in FOS was cool too.

the ninjak
Loki can cloud/manipulate mortals thoughts.
Clones won't help but create distractions against Zod.
Loki can become invisible to mortals. End credits scene in Thor.
Has a powerful staff beam that shot Thor back and disintegrated Laufey. It won't kill Zod but should hit him back.

Loki can easily escape this fight knowing that he is facing a flying brick with insane stats.
Zod wins this due to Film Kryptonians never displaying weakness to magic due them never facing magical opponents. Loki can't hurt Zod but Zod can hurt Loki.

Zod wins due to Loki escaping.

Though Loki's staff did kill Jaufrey. Who was the Frost Giant's King. And Jaufrey took out Odin's eye. Soooooo............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.