Batman vs Shin Akuma....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Batman can not use any of his tech and Akuma cannot use any projectiles...

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

JakeTheBank
no expression

Spite against Batman.

Sin I AM
Id give akuma the nod against clark...this is spite

TheLordofMurder
Spite...really? Even sans projectiles?

But...but...this is The Godd@mn Batman we are talking about here...

JakeTheBank
Yeah, and without his tech and PIS (which is off by default in threads), he's not beating Skin Akuma, projectiles or no. The guy's incredibly skilled as is, possesses superhuman strength, can teleport, has chi amped physical strikes, etc.

What the hell is Bruce going to do to him?

Prep-Man
Akuma 10/10. No contest.

rotiart
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcA1-ot62Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

JakeTheBank
Lmao.

Batman's phucked.

Prep-Man
That's an understatement.

vansonbee
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Yeah, and without his tech and PIS (which is off by default in threads), he's not beating Skin Akuma, projectiles or no. The guy's incredibly skilled as is, possesses superhuman strength, can teleport, has chi amped physical strikes, etc.

What the hell is Bruce going to do to him? Beg Akuma to take him in as a student?

But Akuma doesn't take students and kills Bruce afterwards.

the ninjak
Akuma defeated Modern day Ironman in the All versus thread. And I fought tooth and nail for Extremis Ironman.

Bruce dies here quickly.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by rotiart
Check out this video on YouTube:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VcA1-ot62Ek&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Sent from my iPhone

thumb up

laughing out loud

Marvelknight
Batman R.I.P.... sad

Zack Fair
Akuma busts meteors and kicks sunken ships out of the bottom of the sea.

The **** is Batman going to do?

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Akuma busts meteors and kicks sunken ships out of the bottom of the sea.

The **** is Batman going to do?

Break his hand punching Akuma.

vansonbee
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Break his hand punching Akuma. Even though Akuma has the weakest defense in all the characters. XD

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by vansonbee
Even though Akuma has the weakest defense in all the characters. XD

In terms of gameplay mechanics, sure.

Zack Fair
Capcom has said that Akuma's little health is a result of him holding back lol

Crazy Capcom

carver9
Akuma breaths and kill Batman. Didn't Akuma destroy a big a** Island with a single punch.

Zack Fair
He oneshot his island when he finished testing Ryu's strength in alpha 2.

-Pr-
Unless Bada allowed this, closing soon.

StyleTime
Originally posted by Sin I AM
Id give akuma the nod against clark
Superman would trash Akuma unless Akuma did something insane recently.

Batman has no hope of winning though.

.......unless we use only Batgod feats. shifty

Sundipped
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Capcom has said that Akuma's little health is a result of him holding back lol

Crazy Capcom

It's really just because of the fact he's uber in every category so some weakness has to be created.

If you ask me it's really no handicap.

Zack Fair
Originally posted by Sundipped
It's really just because of the fact he's uber in every category so some weakness has to be created.

If you ask me it's really no handicap.

Yeah I know. He usually has low health because has so many tools, mixups and damaging combos in every.fkn.SF.

cdtm
Street Fighter operates like low level DBZ. Batman gets stomped.

Batman-Prime
Clark would shitstomp Akuma for real. Stronger, far faster, invulnerable etc. This would be real spite.

As for Batman, he should be equal or superior Skillwise, while Akuma has the better physical attributes. Still I think Bats has a real chance and classic Karate Kid would shitstomp Akuma+Gouken+Goutetsu+Ryu+Ken.

cdtm
h2h, Val Armorr would stomp, but he has a problem with energy attacks, and some SF characters have wide area attacks.

vansonbee
No need to bad mouth Akuma by bringing other DC characters in here.

Batman sucks it, when facing Akuma, that is all~

cdtm
What if this is Morrison Batgod in DKR armor, with the battlefield a city he gets to prep in advance?

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by Batman-Prime
Clark would shitstomp Akuma for real. Stronger, far faster, invulnerable etc. This would be real spite.

As for Batman, he should be equal or superior Skillwise, while Akuma has the better physical attributes. Still I think Bats has a real chance and classic Karate Kid would shitstomp Akuma+Gouken+Goutetsu+Ryu+Ken.

A real chance?

Of what, dying?

Zack Fair

LoL You are insane about Bats having a real chance.

StyleTime
Edit: Ah. Zack edited. uhuh

Zack Fair
Heh 131

Sundipped
As for Batman, he should be equal or superior Skillwise, while Akuma has the better physical attributes. Still I think Bats has a real chance

You gotta be kidding????
Akuma has superhuman strength and speed beyond peak human conditioning. He will make contact. Bats has no chance.

Sundipped
Originally posted by vansonbee
No need to bad mouth Akuma by bringing other DC characters in here.

Batman sucks it, when facing Akuma, that is all~

thumb up

CosmicComet
Batman has no chance at all. Akuma is like, low to arguably mid-herald.

Mini Bennett
Akuma versus Ares or Colossus may be good fights.

Igniz
SHUN-GOKUO-SATSU!!!!

Uriel005
Originally posted by Igniz
SHUN-GOKUO-SATSU!!!! basically... I'd back Akuma against some higher than his class on the simple idea that he has an instant deathmove that he actually has a history of using at will.

carver9
Akuma kills Ares or Colossus. He can take on both at the same time.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Uriel005
basically... I'd back Akuma against some higher than his class on the simple idea that he has an instant deathmove that he actually has a history of using at will.

Look what it did to M.Bison. The original boss of SF. Looks like his soul was ripped out or something.

http://img263.imageshack.us/img263/553/1126678shungokusatsu502.jpg

Sundipped
Akuma also has the power to jump into orbit and smash meteors.

http://img821.imageshack.us/img821/7792/53870ac450e027a.jpg

StyleTime
Akuma wins, but I'm pretty sure those are non-canon.

Sundipped
Originally posted by StyleTime
Akuma wins, but I'm pretty sure those are non-canon.

First pic is from SF2 Turbo #11. Second one I saw on Japaneese site. Could'nt read it. Not sure myself what is certified cannon or not. The ones from Undon maybe? I dunno.

JakeTheBank
I don't know where the second one is from, but the first one is definitely canon and from the Udon SF comics.

Either way, he definitely kicked a god damn ship from the bottom of the sea and wrecked it.

Even if this was allowed for a cross genre fight, it should still be closed for spite.

-Pr-
Closing. I don't see where Bada or I approved this, and mixed threads are only at mods discretion.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.