Colossus/Thing vs Rogue/Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

guy222
classic colossus and rogue

-Pr-
Hmm. While i'd give Colossus or Thing the nod over Rogue, Iron Man being there really makes me wonder if he'd enough to tip the scales on his own, which I think he could.

zopzop
Team 2 all day, every day. Both Colossus and Thing have lots of exposed skin on their costumes (or at least used to). She could possibly solo if she played her cards right. Adding in IM is just overkill.

guy222
T2

ColossusGrundy
Rogue's ability doesn't work on Colossus (well in MOST instances, once in an animated series it did, but i digress).

classic Colossus > Iron man IF he can get his hands on him.

Thing would have his hands full with rogue

Team 2 for majority because of Tony's mobility,

straight fight, team 1 would win

vansonbee
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Rogue's ability doesn't work on Colossus (well in MOST instances, once in an animated series it did, but i digress).

classic Colossus > Iron man IF he can get his hands on him.

Thing would have his hands full with rogue

Team 2 for majority because of Tony's mobility,

straight fight, team 1 would win Why won't Rogue ability work on Pete? Because you said so? : /

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Why won't Rogue ability work on Pete? Because you said so? : /

it's been shown in comics not to work, but it's also been shown to work. ymmv, tbh.

jalek moye
Originally posted by -Pr-
it's been shown in comics not to work, but it's also been shown to work. ymmv, tbh.

ymmv?

-Pr-
Originally posted by jalek moye
ymmv?

Your mileage may vary.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/YMMV?from=Main.YourMileageMayVary

DickBlazer
Team one

ColossusGrundy
Peter and Rogue kissed at least once with no ill effects, but on the animated series she duplicated his armor. Depends on the writer.

SuperiorTech
Peter and Rogue kissed at least once with no ill effects, but on the animated series she duplicated his armor. Depends on the writer.

She has also done it in comics

zopzop
Rogue with Nightcrawler and Colossus' power :
http://www.sugahandspice.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/rogue-nightcrawler-colossus.jpg

ColossusGrundy
Exactly. It depends on the writer.

I Still go team 1

vansonbee
Exactly. It depends on the writer.

I Still go team 1 Even though if we went with your senaino, where she cannot absorb Pete, there is the Thing for her to absorb and KO him and what left is Pete.

Team 2 8/10

Sin I AM
she can absorb bens powers?

ColossusGrundy
I would bet so. I just place a lot of credit to Colossus for being able to handle Iron man (distance combat notwithstanding)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.