Thor Vs Dark Phoenix(movie versions)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Prep-Man
who wins?

vansonbee
Hammer toss and takes off her head.

Prep-Man
basically.

Uriel005
She couldn't even disassemble wolverine with less than a subconscious thought... Thor tooled the damn destroyer.

the ninjak
Lightning burst then hammer throw.

jalek moye
Originally posted by Uriel005
She couldn't even disassemble wolverine with less than a subconscious thought... Thor tooled the damn destroyer.

Movie destroyer wasn't that impressive. All he did was kill some guys that Thor was effortlessly killing. And then hurt but not kill or ko the warriors three. Then get destroyed by Thor

D-Block
Thor Easy

Cogito
Originally posted by jalek moye
Movie destroyer wasn't that impressive. All he did was kill some guys that Thor was effortlessly killing. And then hurt but not kill or ko the warriors three. Then get destroyed by Thor

thumb up

Sif skewered it erm

TheLordofMurder
Thor crushes movie Dark Phoenix...

Thor 10/10...

ColossusGrundy
Dark Phoenix by no way on par with the comics one.

But...........neither was Colossus, Storm, Juggernaut, etc etc etc.

Thor has his way with his new "wench"

Black bolt z
Probably thor.

Parmaniac
Am I the only one who thinks the shit Phoenix displayed had more potential than Thor?

If she directly goes all out Phoenix otherwise Thor.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Am I the only one who thinks the shit Phoenix displayed had more potential than Thor?

Not really. She might burn him severely but he's durable enough to last long enough to rain down a lightning bolt to kill her instantly. He can also blitz her.

tsscls
Originally posted by Parmaniac

No, you're not. It was PIS that had Wolverine surviving her attack when others were easily dispatched.
I wouldn't call it spite, but she takes a 6/10 majority.

Transmaniacon
thor saves the earth........again

SamZED
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
Not really. She might burn him severely but he's durable enough to last long enough to rain down a lightning bolt to kill her instantly. He can also blitz her. I think if that was so easy Storm would've done that. Tk forcefield and all. Wolverine killing her was CIS.

h1a8
Didn't Jean have TK shields in the X-men movies?
If so then I don't think it would be so easy for Thor to win this.

DickBlazer
Originally posted by jalek moye

Bingo. Movie destroyer was so so at best. This is a good fight probably

celestialbodies
Originally posted by h1a8
Didn't Jean have TK shields in the X-men movies?
If so then I don't think it would be so easy for Thor to win this.

She did and was able to protect her from a mind controlled Cyclops and sending that blast back cracking that dam. With that said Jean would lose and that's the problem I have with the X-men movies is everyone else such as other comic book movie's go for it fully while those movies were always so tame compared. Dark Phoenix should of been a planetary threat at the very least.

h1a8
Originally posted by celestialbodies
She did and was able to protect her from a mind controlled Cyclops and sending that blast back cracking that dam. With that said Jean would lose and that's the problem I have with the X-men movies is everyone else such as other comic book movie's go for it fully while those movies were always so tame compared. Dark Phoenix should of been a planetary threat at the very least.

Dark Phoenix was at least 10x more powerful than ordinary Jean. Thus her force fields should be far more powerful. Also Dark Phoenix has mind raping powers. We don't know if movie Thor can even resist mind raping.

In summary, I don't see Thor busting through her force fields any time soon and I'm thinking that she can muck with his mind (at least a little).

This would be a good fight, whoever wins.

complexbrother
Based off what was shown in the movies, I belive Thor would loose. Jean was not only destroying diffrent type of mutants effortlessly, she was destroying land, buildings, metal (the X-jet), and lifted untold amouts of water into the sky with minimal effort. the crap with Wolverine was pure pis .

JakeTheBank
She disintegrated people with next to no degree of superhuman durability. Thor, on the other hand, tanked blasts from Gungnir which disintegrated Jotuns who were clearly just as durable or more so than Asgardians.

Don't see how Jean would survive Mjolnir being thrown at her dome or being hit with blasts of lightning.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by SamZED
I think if that was so easy Storm would've done that. Tk forcefield and all. Wolverine killing her was CIS.

Except Storm's lightning isn't on Thor's level. Thor could kill both toad and sabretooth was his bolt. Thor wrecked the tundra and bifrost when he let loose with mljornir's might.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Cogito
thumb up

Sif skewered it erm

In regards to the destroyer armor and Sif. The staff went inbetween the metal bands. The ones that separate and rotate. Just a thought.

Thor's takedown of an unmanned Destroyer Armor was strategically fast and efficient. He absorbed and pounded an ungrounded Destoyer's beam straight back into it + his own energy.

Better than just beating it over the head a bunch of times like he does in the comics.

ExodusCloak
Em Telepathy?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.