Guile vs. Nightcrawler

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Mini Bennett
Guile from Street Fighter battles standard 616 Nightcrawler.

- NC can still use his teleportation, but not while holding onto his opponent (to avoid just teleporting Guile to death or something lame like that).

- No weapons are allowed.

- Winner by knockout or TKO.

Who wins and why?

Uriel005
Nightcrawler easily.

Mini Bennett
Nightcrawler teleports and Guile catches him with either a Sonic Boom or Flash Kick. :/

the ninjak
Originally posted by Mini Bennett
Nightcrawler teleports and Guile catches him with either a Sonic Boom or Flash Kick. :/

Yeah but this isn't 2D world.

Mini Bennett
At this stage I've offered more substance in my posts then both of you have, which is sad.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by the ninjak
Yeah but this isn't 2D world. The Flashkick is omnidirectional and omnidimensional sneer

Q99
I assume Guile'll aim it where Nightcrawler actually is smile

Lesse, he's tough enough to shrug pretty much all of Kurt's punches, and he's even had experience with teleporters, if not any as fast, but Nightcrawler does have teleportation tricks like 'porting him up high and letting him drop, or grabbing then repeat-porting until he passed out.

It depends on how soon he tries to get fancy. He normally doesn't try those against a lower-power foe, so the odds of him trying to take out Guile with hits and getting taken out in turn is pretty high.

JakeTheBank
Kurt will find out that Guile's theme goes with everything as it plays in the background as Guile Sonic Booms him to oblivion.

MF DELPH
I'm surprised Nightcrawler (or Havoc) haven't been in any of the Vs. Capcom games.

psycho gundam
Guile finds a corner/wall and crouches in wait, holding down.

Inevitably, guile wins

cdtm
Can Nightcrawler teleport things he's holding without porting himself, or only port himself and drag things along?

If he could teleport stuff into people, he'd be about as broken as Sue Richards.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.