Doctor Strange and Doctor Fate vs Thor and Hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Prep(1hour),BFR is allowed and this take in the dark dimension(which hulk destroyed and a little help with she rulk)

Uriel005
Originally posted by TheHulk
Prep(1hour),BFR is allowed and this take in the dark dimension(which hulk destroyed and a little help with she rulk) versions???

TheHulk
Originally posted by Uriel005
versions??? Oh yeah I forget how about classic versions

Cogito
Team 1 stomp

nimbus006
Classic versions + Prep = major stomp in favor of the Dr.'s.

JakeTheBank
This is pretty spiteful, actually.

zopzop
It's basically Thor vs two supremely powerful mages. Herc adds nothing. I just don't see Thor winning this sad

Damborgson
Originally posted by zopzop
It's basically Thor vs two supremely powerful mages. Herc adds nothing. I just don't see Thor winning this sad Herc would actually get in the way more than anything. Thor trying to save him or something then leaving himself open. :/

ColossusGrundy
Herc is more of a liability in this one. Thor would be better off to leave him somewhere and go it alone.

Although he'd still lose..

Kasper Gutman
Which is a tougher matchup for Thor, facing Mephisto in Hell or facing classic Dr. Strange & Dr. fate in the Dark Dimension?

JakeTheBank
Classic Strange and Fate in the Dark Dimension with prep.

Cogito
Mephisto in his own realm shouldn't be anywhere near Thor's league, despite what was written.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Mephisto in his own realm shouldn't be anywhere near Thor's league, despite what was written.

You're right. Mephisto would need to be amped more to actually put Thor down stick out tongue

Cogito
Aren't you clever.

zopzop
Originally posted by Cogito
Aren't you clever.

I was kiddingdevil

Uriel005
even 2v1 with prep I'd give this to either of the Doctors as Herc classic Herc would be promptly bfr'd/ taken out via magical assault turning it into a 1v1 and against people who can call on gods/demons several orders higher than himself Thor wouldn't stand a chance.

TheHulk
You guys really have no faith for Thor and Hercules.... sad

Uriel005
You guys really have no faith for Thor and Hercules.... sad I think you really don't know what a classic Fate or Classic Strange is capable of.

nimbus006
even 2v1 with prep I'd give this to either of the Doctors as Herc classic Herc would be promptly bfr'd/ taken out via magical assault turning it into a 1v1 and against people who can call on gods/demons several orders higher than himself Thor wouldn't stand a chance.

I agree with this. I'd give either classic versions of the two Dr.'s with prep the edge against Thor and Hercules.

TheHulk
I think you really don't know what a classic Fate or Classic Strange is capable of. I know what are they capable off..but really no faith for thor and herc.......

Uriel005
I know what are they capable off..but really no faith for thor and herc....... in these circumstances... none whatsoever

TheHulk
in these circumstances... none whatsoever sad

Bentley
Fate solos.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Bentley
Fate solos. either of them would lol.

Sundipped
Originally posted by Bentley
Fate solos.

Strange solos. Just checked and saw even BFR is allowed. Now it's just spite.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by Bentley Fate solos.

yeah, team mage pretty easily.

Cogito
StrangeFate solos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.