Colossus vs The Hulk (slugfest)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
Just a pure slugfest no BFR no Prep and Current versions yes the colossus that is empowered by the gem and the hulk who destroyed a dimension the 2 strong powers slugging it out.

carver9
What fts does Current Colossus possess?

juggernaut74
Not yet. I think next week he debuts.

TheHulk
I know in just saying with all that power do u think he can slug it out with the hulk

Colossus-Big C
Actually it came out yesterday

DickBlazer
Probably a stalemate. I don't think they would make Colossus with the gem anything but a powerful sob. Otherwise there's no point.

Now later on he probably loses some power but if he's at least as strong as classic jugs, he will do very well

The Sorrow
Classic Juggernauts punches would have no effect, this new Colossus would need to be much stronger than that

DARTH POWER
But will Hulk's punches have any effect?? Possible Stalemate..

juggernaut74
How did the fight with worthy Juggernaut go?

ColossusGrundy
Theoretically..........if The Cyttorak Colossus already has his class 100+ strength PLUS the Cyttorak power (Classic Juggs)..

Wouldn't that make him THE badass brick right now?

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Theoretically..........if The Cyttorak Colossus already has his class 100+ strength PLUS the Cyttorak power (Classic Juggs)..

Wouldn't that make him THE badass brick right now?

No Collossus adds nothing to this equation a holding back Hulk bent his arms like tin cans.

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
No Collossus adds nothing to this equation a holding back Hulk bent his arms like tin cans.

That's stupid. Of course it makes a difference.

Teenage Peter KO'd Savage Hulk.

in "Hulk vs the X-Men" he did it again and they had a great fight that lasted most of the issue.

Of COURSE 100+ class strength and crazy durability makes a difference.

RECENT Colossus > Recent Juggs

This should make him THE badass brick right now, instead of just one of them.

SuperiorTech
That's stupid. Of course it makes a difference.

Teenage Peter KO'd Savage Hulk.

in "Hulk vs the X-Men" he did it again and they had a great fight that lasted most of the issue.

Of COURSE 100+ class strength and crazy durability makes a difference.

RECENT Colossus > Recent Juggs

This should make him THE badass brick right now, instead of just one of them.

I only time I know of Colossus Knocking out Hulk is Hulk vs X-men and that was Savage Hulk.

WWh is on a completely different level than Savage Hulk Colossus Durability meant nothing to him as he bent his arms with ease Strength wise same thing the only person that has knocked out this version Hulk is Zeus a Skyfather.

Take in consideration that all throughout WWH and beyond Hulk was holding back the Hulk we are talking about now is beyond that Hulk he is no longer restraining himself.Before Hulk stopped restraining himself he trashed Armageddon and and Amped Wendigo and Bi Beast as the same time he then went on to completely ignore a combined assault from the three. Everyone of these guys are beyond Colossus Bi Beast and Wendigo with the Amp and Armageddon

Colossus strength and durability adds nothing

guy222
great showing by piotr vs kuurth

wish my scanner worked sad

still taking hulk

juggernaut74
How did the fight go down?

ColossusGrundy
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I only time I know of Colossus Knocking out Hulk is Hulk vs X-men and that was Savage Hulk.

WWh is on a completely different level than Savage Hulk Colossus Durability meant nothing to him as he bent his arms with ease Strength wise same thing the only person that has knocked out this version Hulk is Zeus a Skyfather.

Take in consideration that all throughout WWH and beyond Hulk was holding back the Hulk we are talking about now is beyond that Hulk he is no longer restraining himself.Before Hulk stopped restraining himself he trashed Armageddon and and Amped Wendigo and Bi Beast as the same time he then went on to completely ignore a combined assault from the three. Everyone of these guys are beyond Colossus Bi Beast and Wendigo with the Amp and Armageddon

Colossus strength and durability adds nothing

So you're saying that a guy on par with the strength of Thor, Herc, Juggs etc adds nothing?

Just say you hate Colossus or are a Hulk fanboy and get it over with.

cdtm
So you're saying that a guy on par with the strength of Thor, Herc, Juggs etc adds nothing?

Just say you hate Colossus or are a Hulk fanboy and get it over with.

Colossus was usually < both Hulk and Juggs though.. Juggernaut even KOed Colossus in one or two hits on a few occasions.

I agree in theory, a class 100 brick getting the power of Juggernaut should be even stronger than classic Juggs was, but it may not work like that, any more than Beta Ray Bill became stronger than Thor since he could match him before picking up Mjolnir.

Colossus-Big C
Colosssus and kuurth were roughly equal in there battle but colossus edge him out

psycho gundam
doe anyone have scans of the new colossus? i've yet to read the comic

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by psycho gundam
doe anyone have scans of the new colossus? i've yet to read the comic No one even knows what really happened as it hasn't been scanned yet

psycho gundam
what the? there are a few people saying he has feats in other threads

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by psycho gundam
what the? there are a few people saying he has feats in other threads That's Big C
He read it from some other guy on another forum

The book came out, but very few people buy comics on this forum, so everything gets revealed when it gets scanned... unless it has to do with Galactus, then Power Cosmic tells everyone what happened

It's just the way this place works

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
No one even knows what really happened as it hasn't been scanned yet Except the people who actually bought it roll eyes (sarcastic)

colossulrage
i know its still early in the storyline but do you think this is a long term upgrade for colossus or wants fear itself runs its coarse will he return to normal?

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Except the people who actually bought it roll eyes (sarcastic) Which doesn't include you or me, and a strong majority of this forum, otherwise someone would come and talk about it besides what they heard from another forum

Colossus-Big C
Which doesn't include you or me, and a strong majority of this forum, otherwise someone would come and talk about it besides what they heard from another forum Wtf are you talking about i bought the comic and i pretty much gave a summary of it, what other forums are you talking about? The scans i posted in the ownage thread was from comicbookresources i dont have a scanner

Sr J-Bieb
Wtf are you talking about i bought the comic
Stop it, I'm tearing up

Also, your summary was that the universe almost blew up... iirc

Colossus-Big C
Stop it, I'm tearing up

Also, your summary was that the universe almost blew up... iirc That summary was before i got it lol

Sr J-Bieb
That summary was before i got it lol So... you didn't give an actual summary of it... is what you're saying, and you based it on another forum/someone else's word when you said it

You sure showed me

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.