The Void vs Onslaught

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Not a direct fight.

1.Who was more of a danger to Marvel Earth
2.Who was more impressive/had better feats.

for both characters use Onlsuaghts incarnations and all the Void/Sentrys

quanchi112
Void was more of a threat and had superior feats.

zopzop
Originally posted by quanchi112

thumb up

TheLordofMurder

What feat of Voids exceeded the creation of a 2nd sun?

rotiart
Iirc during onslaught reborn he easily took over the bodies of hulk and or Thor....

Had armor that required entire teams just to pierce.

As far as danger goes? As a result of onslaught 616 was missing numerous non mutant heroes for months... Including Thor...

guy222
onslaught

Damborgson
I can see Onslaught winning this. Maybe not physically cuz the void can regenerate itself but he could reach into its mind then bring out Bob to take control again. Then he would just kill Bob.

edit: lulz didnt read the OP >_<

1. Onslaught

2. Onsluaght

vansonbee
Didn't Onslaught actually killed the main stream heroes?

Damborgson
Originally posted by vansonbee
Didn't Onslaught actually killed the main stream heroes? I thought they had been like put in an alt dimension or some shit like that...could be wrong.

Transmaniacon
I hate both characters, but this fight goes to Onslaught

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
What feat of Voids exceeded the creation of a 2nd sun? Whats so great about that.

JakeTheBank
Ugh.

Onslaught.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Nihilist
Whats so great about that.

Several things actually...

1st, you asked who has the greater feats, and Void has no feat on par with this...

2nd, Onslaught created a mass that is (literally) a million times greater than the Earths simply by willing it is occur...

Even your boy Thanos has no feat close to this under his own power...

So the answer to your threads question is Onslaught in a rage stomp; Peak Power Onslaught is far more powerful, was a much greater threat, and has the single greatest feat out of the two characters!

smile

Happy Dance

CosmicComet
The sun is not a million times heavier. A little over 300,000 times heavier.

Transmaniacon
Originally posted by CosmicComet
The sun is not a million times heavier. A little over 300,000 times heavier. does that really matter ?

CosmicComet
I'm just clarifying something. I don't actually care about this thread.

TheLordofMurder
I'm just clarifying something. I don't actually care about this thread.

Doh!!!

I meant to put 1 million times larger than the Earth (1.3 million times to be precise)...

Still the point remains; Void nor Thanos has a feat that tops this...

Happy Dance

CosmicComet
Hmm?

The Sun's diameter is only around 100 times greater than earth's. The size difference is comparable to something like a watermelon vs its seed.

TheHulk
Onsluaght...but I don't know what will happen in a fight

Mshinu
Hmm?

The Sun's diameter is only around 100 times greater than earth's. The size difference is comparable to something like a watermelon vs its seed.

He is talking volume.

CosmicComet
Sure, but its a deceptive number that does not produce the visual effect one would think intuitively. Earth is definitely not an invisible speck next to the sun.

It's more dense than the sun as well, and would weigh significantly more than the sun at equal sizes.

the ninjak
1.I know they don't count but in What If 200 Void once he killed all the heroes, ate the Earth then proceeded to destroy the galaxy.

Onslaught with Nate and Franklin's powers would do more damage at a faster pace.

2. Void had better feats. Onslaught had better potential.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by the ninjak
1.I know they don't count but in What If 200 Void once he killed all the heroes, ate the Earth then proceeded to destroy the galaxy.

Onslaught with Nate and Franklin's powers would do more damage at a faster pace.

Well What Ifs dont count; in 616 who has the best feat? Onslaught...

In 616 Onslaught basically is Celestial level; Onslaught wins...

quanchi112
What feat of Voids exceeded the creation of a 2nd sun? Overpowering MM.

TheLordofMurder
Overpowering MM.

You mean the same Molecule Man who was "overpowered" by Klaw?

That guy!?

Thats one hell of an argument in favor of Void!!

laughing out loud

At the rate they job him out, I fully expect to see him come back from the dead and be defeated by Captain America at some point...

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the ninjak

better feats like

quanchi112
You mean the same Molecule Man who was "overpowered" by Klaw?

That guy!?

Thats one hell of an argument in favor of Void!!

laughing out loud

At the rate they job him out, I fully expect to see him come back from the dead and be defeated by Captain America at some point... MM was resisted by Void at his own game while coming back from complete destruction. That destroys he made a sun argument. Void also not being killed by timeline manipulation also comes to mind. The guy was just too much while Onslaught was all bark with little bite in the end when it mattered.

Damborgson

In 616 Onslaught basically is Celestial level; no expression

Nihilist
Several things actually...

1st, you asked who has the greater feats, and Void has no feat on par with this...That feat did nothing to prove anything substancle, Void destroyed MM and it took Loki using the norn stones( partOdin and Bor power) to turn the tide in the heroes favoour

So he a reality warper, it still isnt that impressive in the scheme of things.

And? oh wait yuou think mentioning Thanos is some kind of dig at me laughing out loud your pathetic.

Pity he never showed in battle Sorry to tell you one feat doesnt settle it.

Zack Fair
Onslaught.

-Pr-
Onslaught imo.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by -Pr-
Onslaught imo.

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Zack Fair
Onslaught.

thumb up

bbrem123
void

Daredevil1
Onslaught was more impressive

WhiteWitchKing
Onslaught.

Power Cosmic II
I can't get around Void beating MM at his own game. If you took that away then it would be Onslaught by a landslide.

That being said Emma Frost tried to do TP with some of void in scott summers IIRC and she got owned.

However, a bloodlusted Xavier + the TP of Nate Grey is no slouch and it's a possibility that Onslaught could force bob's personality to be dominant or to just destabilize voidtry completely.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
I can't get around Void beating MM at his own game.

They have been jobbing the living hell out of Owen post retcon...

His only strong showing since then was vs Post Retcon Beyonder (when their throw down affected the multiverse) other than that, he has been greatly under performing...

He was written down to the point to where he lost one on one to Klaw...freaking Klaw!!

As a result, Voids feat of beating him is bogus and doesnt mean much; Void didnt accomplish anything that Klaw couldnt accomplish...lol!!

Owen is nothing compared to what his power set says he should be...

bbrem123
pre seige void has taking on multiple teams at once without even noticing them

Rooster823
Void ftw

TheLordofMurder
They have been jobbing the living hell out of Owen post retcon...

His only strong showing since then was vs Post Retcon Beyonder (when their throw down affected the multiverse) other than that, he has been greatly under performing...

He was written down to the point to where he lost one on one to Klaw...freaking Klaw!!

As a result, Voids feat of beating him is bogus and doesnt mean much; Void didnt accomplish anything that Klaw couldnt accomplish...lol!!

Owen is nothing compared to what his power set says he should be...

thumb up

Igniz
Onslaught

Nihilist
thumb up lulz Void>>>>Onslaught.

Just face it took more to bring down the Void.

TheLordofMurder
lulz Void>>>>Onslaught.

Just face it took more to bring down the Void.

Really!?

Last I looked Thor took out the Void....

In comparison, all the assembled heroes had to sacrifice their lives to stop Onslaught...

Onslaught owns as per the rules of the OP; better feats, bigger threat...

TheLordofMurder
Onslaught had full access to Franklin Richards Celestial level power; surely you arent implying that Voids power was beyond that...

Nihilist
Really!?

Last I looked Thor took out the Void....

In comparison, all the assembled heroes had to sacrifice their lives to stop Onslaught...

Onslaught owns as per the rules of the OP; better feats, bigger threat... Thor had to be empowered by the norn stones to just get backn into the fight(norn stones/Odin/Bor power>>>>>anything Onslaught faced. Sentry had to let himself die to stop the Void.

Onslaught had full access to Franklin Richards Celestial level power; surely you arent implying that Voids power was beyond that... Stop lying, no he never...give me any feat showing of celestial lvl power. And Franklins celestial power is when he reaches a mature age, thats why Apoc wanted to kill him as a boy

TheLordofMurder
Thor had to be empowered by the norn stones to just get backn into the fight(norn stones/Odin/Bor power>>>>>anything Onslaught faced. Sentry had to let himself die to stop the Void.

Stop lying, no he never...give me any feat showing of celestial lvl power. And Franklins celestial power is when he reaches a mature age, thats why Apoc wanted to kill him as a boy

At the end Void/Sentry was a weak minded fool; he wanted to die and got his wish...way to go "super" villian!!

Happy Dance

You want a feat of Celestial level power for Franklin? How about reconstructing Galactus? Although, admittedly it is a shared feat with that chick, its very high end nonetheless...

Another extremely high end feat for Onslaught is the creation of a 2nd sun simply by willing it into existence; sorry Void cant touch this...and the Owen feat is worthless as Klaw equaled it.

See, there is no need for me to lie...unlike yourself...Void and Thanos suck nuts while Onslaught craps all over them.

Read em and weep!

Happy Dance

TheLordofMurder
At the end Void/Sentry was a weak minded fool; he wanted to die and got his wish...way to go "super" villian!!

Happy Dance

You want a feat of Celestial level power for Franklin? How about reconstructing Galactus? Although, admittedly it is a shared feat with that chick, its very high end nonetheless...

Another extremely high end feat for Onslaught is the creation of a 2nd sun simply by willing it into existence; sorry Void cant touch this...and the Owen feat is worthless as Klaw equaled it.

See, there is no need for me to lie...unlike yourself...Void and Thanos suck nuts while Onslaught craps all over them.

Read em and weep!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
At the end Void/Sentry was a minded fool; he wanted to die and got his wish...way to go "super" villian!!

Happy Dance

Read em and weep!

Happy Dance laughing out loud your such a pathetic child.

Sentry wanted to die, VOID DIDNT(at least learn to know the difference.

So you give a franklin feat for Onslaught laughing out loud, thats not what i asked give me a Onslaught Celestial lvl feat. At least have a clue about what feat youre trying to use.

*sigh* Klaw didnt kill MM for good at his own game, stop trying to lowball or ill report youre trolling ass.

Wanna do a Thanos/Onslaught Battlezone, lets see how big your mouth is then eh! I know you wont have the balls to step up.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud your such a pathetic child.

Sentry wanted to die, VOID DIDNT(at least learn to know the difference.

So you give a franklin feat for Onslaught laughing out loud, thats not what i asked give me a Onslaught Celestial lvl feat. At least have a clue about what feat youre trying to use.

*sigh* Klaw didnt kill MM for good at his own game, stop trying to lowball or ill report youre trolling ass.

Wanna do a Thanos/Onslaught Battlezone, lets see how big your mouth is then eh! I know you wont have the balls to step up.

F**k off with the battlezone; its a waste of my time...

In the OP, you stated we could use any version of Onslaught; Onslaught leeching Franklin Richards power is one of the versions of Onslaught...so yeah, using Franklins feats is legit.

Low balling Owen!? LoL!! Owen has LOST 3 of his 4 fights post retcon; Aron, Klaw, and Void...I think its pretty accurate to say that they have been jobbing the hell out of him as result...I am not low balling Owen...MARVEL is low balling Owen...get your facts straight.

As for your threat; I dont give a dam...report me...I'll report your azz right back...how you like that?

Nihilist
F**k off with the battlezone; its a waste of my time...If your so confident Onslaught craps all over Thanos ,and as you put it you "love sticking it to Thanos fans"..what do you have to lose? its more like you dont know shit and are a coward

Did Onslaught do them feats no, stpo acting dumb. Onslaught never performed the feats or anything close to them feats.

Facts straight laughing out loud youre trying to use Klaw as proof against Void feat when Klaw didnt do the same as Void did.

Go ahead then report me and we'll see who comes of worse me stating/using on panel facts/feats or you trolling/useing feats that a character didnt do.

TheLordofMurder
Onslaught did create the 2nd sun...its on panel and you know it! Stop demostrating ignorance!! smile

Klaw beat Owen; he just didnt take a step further and kill him...Void didnt accomplish anything special by beating someone who Marvel routinely jobs out.

As for reporting, I call your hand; you are reported...lets see what happens!

Cheers!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Onslaught did create the 2nd sun...its on panel and you know it! Stop demostrating ignorance!! smile

Klaw beat Owen; he just didnt take a step further and kill him...Void didnt accomplish anything special by beating someone who Marvel routinely jobs out.

As for reporting, I call your hand; you are reported...lets see what happens!

Cheers!

Happy Dance I accept your concession son.

TheLordofMurder
I accept your concession son.

The only thing I conceed is that you are an ignorant, ball riding, Thanos fanboy...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
The only thing I conceed is that you are an ignorant, ball riding, Thanos fanboy...

Happy Dance You do this all the time, start up a argument/debate and when have nothing to fire back revert to your usual infant like stance, its sad really...what next!! another butthurt Thanos thread with the odds stacked against him like you normaly do.

Go hide in the corner coward, all with your non existent argument.

TheLordofMurder
You do this all the time, start up a argument/debate and when have nothing to fire back revert to your usual infant like stance, its sad really...what next!! another butthurt Thanos thread with the odds stacked against him like you normaly do.

Go hide in the corner coward, all with your non existent argument.

Bah...he who flames like he is made up of fire is now crying because he's being flamed...lol!

No need to stack the odds against Thanos btw; he is only a weak Trans Tier who is in love with an anorexic whore who doesnt give a dam about him...her real man is Mephisto (as demostrated in the Infinity Gauntlet arc)..who she bones on a regular basis.

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Bah...he who flames like he is made up of fire is now crying because he's being flamed...lol!

No need to stack the odds against Thanos btw; he is only a weak Trans Tier who is in love with an anorexic whore who doesnt give a dam about him...her real man is Mephisto (as demostrated in the Infinity Gauntlet arc)..who she bones on a regular basis.

Happy Dance Im stating fact. Are you trying to make your self look even more pathetic than normal? because this may be the one thing your good at thumb up keep it up.

TheLordofMurder
Im stating fact. Are you trying to make your self look even more pathetic than normal? because this may be the one thing your good at thumb up keep it up.

Nope...what you say is opinion...what I say is fact.

Read em and weep!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Nope...what you say is opinion...what I say is fact.

Read em and weep!

Happy Dance Another one, laughing out loud like i said concession accepted.

TheLordofMurder

Happy Dance

thumb up

TheLordofMurder
Heres the truth about how Thanos feels about himself:

TheHulk
Heres the truth about how Thanos feels about himself: laughing OWNAGE!!!

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by TheHulk
laughing OWNAGE!!!

thumb up

bbrem123
Thor had to be empowered by the norn stones to just get backn into the fight(norn stones/Odin/Bor power>>>>>anything Onslaught faced. Sentry had to let himself die to stop the Void.

Stop lying, no he never...give me any feat showing of celestial lvl power. And Franklins celestial power is when he reaches a mature age, thats why Apoc wanted to kill him as a boy

well on another note...this is correct^

the Darkone
Onslaught will slaughter Void, Onslaught with the combine power of FR, Xman, Xavier, and Mag's will sh** stomp Void. Onslaught would be sky-father level and if he taps into FR full potential abilities would make OS Celestial level at best. Void best would be mid or high trans at best!

quanchi112
thumb up Who gives their own posts a thumbs up ? wtf.

wildernesss
without FR's powers, the void wins in a stomp.

the Darkone
Originally posted by wildernesss

doubtful, Xman powers potential is around Phoenix level, so um Void doesn't win not even close.

wildernesss
Originally posted by the Darkone
doubtful, Xman powers potential is around Phoenix level, so um Void doesn't win not even close.

"potential" & "around phoenix level" are not the equivalent; & the same equivalency descriptions have been used to describe void btw.

TheLordofMurder
Originally posted by wildernesss

But thats the thing...Onslaught will have Franklin Richards power as we are using the most powerful version of Onslaught.

And Peak Power Onslaught crushes Void...

smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.