if you could punch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard
If you could punch anyone in the face once and you were guaranteed there would be no repercussions, who would you punch? If you're against punching, you can opt to slap.

I'm torn between Michele Backmann or my neighbor.

Barker
Tills.

Thoren
I would punch the President.

Then secretly go to a prison where nobody hears from me again, because there is no such thing as no repercussions, when you hit the Prez.

cool_ghost
Ummm chuck norris

Mr. Bacon
the Bobs Discount Furniture guy aka Bob

Thoren
Originally posted by Mr. Bacon
the Bobs Discount Furniture guy aka Bob You're an angry man, seek council.

BakaXero
The person who decides to sit right in front of me on an almost empty train that keeps moving their heads left and right.

parenthesis
Dead Michael Jackson's rotting genitals.

Transmaniacon
lots of people

Ax3l
Originally posted by parenthesis
Dead Michael Jackson's rotting genitals. What good would that do?

mikeydude
^ that guy.

dadudemon
Robtard, do tell about the neighbor story.

I would punch Stalin in the face right after he gave one of his many orders to slaughter his own farmers/people. I would want to punch him hard enough to give him permanent brain damage and or kill him.

parenthesis
Originally posted by Ax3l
What good would that do? It would make Zombie Michael Jackson a lot less frightening story. ermmhappy

Lord Shadow Z
I'm a man of peace... but if I wasn't it would be those a-holes who shout out at you when they are driving past you in their cars. I mean, I just imagine dragging them out and smacking them around when they do that - it is so annoying.

Ax3l
Originally posted by parenthesis
It would make Zombie Michael Jackson a lot less frightening story. ermmhappy

ide

Mairuzu
A ****in T-Rex

That ACDC Chick
Dave_97 ermmhappy

majid86
Nick Griffin or Tommy Robinson

Robtard
You try too hard to be the angry racist, need to improve your trolling/baiting skills.

majid86
lol

Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson ARE angry racists not me.

Robtard
Originally posted by majid86
lol

Nick Griffin and Tommy Robinson ARE angry racists not me.

Again, you're trying too hard to be an angry racist, not that you actually are one. ie your trolling/baiting fails, you need to improve your skills, dude.

Impediment
My punching wish list:

A nun
Dom's wife's face, but with my c0ck.
Michael Moore
Al Sharpton/Jesse Jackson
A person in a wheelchair who is of Hispanic decent and likes Transformers.

Robtard
Originally posted by Impediment

I've also felt for years that they were indeed one and the same person.

dadudemon
My punching wish list:

1. That will be $500, please.

2. Poor Scythe. sad

Ax3l
My punching wish list:

Franklin D. Roosevelt?

Esau Cairn
Reminds me of a hilarious scene in War Inc. starring John Cussack...

Rich Arab father confronts his son, having discovered that his son intended to film his own honeymoon, then sell it off as a sex tape.

Rich Arab father spits into his son's open palm then grabs his wrist & commences to slap his son's face with his own spit covered hand.

Scythe
My punching wish list:

A nun
Michael Moore

Only if it's of the donkey variety, and I wanna go next after you.

Impediment
Okay.

heartbeat

Scythe
We have ourselves a weekend, I'll bring the 24 pack.

BruceSkywalker
George Lucas for the ruination of his own creation

Astner
Why would I want to hit anyone? If you have unresolved issues you should talk them out or forgive and forget them. How miserable won't you have to be before you turn the other cheek and then go home dreaming about striking back?

Cowards, all of you.

Robtard
Didn't you make an attention-whoring rant/thread about leaving KMC because you where going to go make money and take "your woman" on holidays and such? Didn't pan out, did it.

Astner
Originally posted by Robtard
Didn't you make an attention-whoring rant/thread about leaving KMC because you where going to go make money and take "your woman" on holidays and such? Didn't pan out, did it.
It's almost as if you're upset that I'm still around.

Robtard
Originally posted by Astner
It's almost as if you're upset that I'm still around.

It's almost as if you're upset no one cared about you leaving.

dadudemon
You should make him put on a wig and some makeup and just get the sex over with, Robtard.

Robtard
Originally posted by dadudemon
You should make him put on a wig and some makeup and just get the sex over with, Robtard.

You picked up on that too? How 90+% of his threads scream out "Daddy hold me! Daddy hug me! Daddy tell me everything will be okay!", kid has issues.

jinXed by JaNx
obama

dadudemon
You picked up on that too? How 90+% of his threads scream out "Daddy hold me! Daddy hug me! Daddy tell me everything will be okay!", kid has issues.

lol

WTF???!?!?!?!?!??!?

Astner
It's almost as if you're upset no one cared about you leaving.
I cared about it, until I decided to come back.

lol

WTF???!?!?!?!?!??!?
He didn't get his juice this morning.

Robtard
I cared about it, until I decided to come back.

See what I mean DDM? Kid has issues and needs attention, it's right there.

dadudemon
Maybe he needs a pankin'. A wittle pankin' on his wittle bottom.

$10 says he farts, gently, as he's getting panked.

Mairuzu
So give it to him.

Astner
See what I mean DDM? Kid has issues and needs attention, it's right there.
If I'm the one that seeking attention, then why is it so important for you to get dadudemon's consent regarding the matter? Am I detecting a minor case of projection?

dadudemon
If I'm the one that seeking attention, then why is it so important for you to get dadudemon's consent regarding the matter? Am I detecting a minor case of projection?

Well, it's prolly cause Robtard and I and friends and we share our observations as friends are often to do.

Oh, and something about sex again that I am not witty enough to think of.

Robtard

Yes, you clearly are seeking attention and it reeks of desperation. Maybe make another goodbye thread and see how it goes for you this time?

Listen, there's literally hundreds of threads in here that you can try and turn into 'give Astner attention please' threads in you don't want to make your own. Don't do it in this one though, k?

Astner
Yes, you clearly are seeking attention and it reeks of desperation. Maybe make another goodbye thread and see how it goes for you this time?

Listen, there's literally hundreds of threads in here that you can try and turn into 'give Astner attention please' threads in you don't want to make your own. Don't do it in this one though, k?
Assuming that your thesis holds any semblance of validity, then why would you provide output? Why would you answer my cries for attention? I've dealt with enough e-psychologists in my time on this forum to see through these acts.

So let's get down to the actual issue: What painted your day grey, child?

Robtard
Assuming that your thesis holds any semblance of validity, then why would you provide output? Why would you answer my cries for attention? I've dealt with enough e-psychologists in my time on this forum to see though acts such as this.

It's fact that you're an attention whore. So there is no assumption, you proved it with your goodbye thread and you're proving it again.

As I said, go turn another thread into "Astner needs attention", this one is too important to be wasted on you. Go, kid, shoo.

Here, I'll make it easy, click this and beg for attention: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f61/

dadudemon
Assuming that your thesis holds any semblance of validity,

You could say, "Assume you're right...". Use one word for multiple words, not multiple words for one word.

You know that's a "no u" response, right?

Astner
It's fact that you're an attention whore.
You have neither credentials nor knowledge to write a psychological diagnosis, yet alone determine what's factual and not. Scientifically speaking facts aren't concluded either, but let's not diverge into that subject.

So there is no assumption, you proved it with your goodbye thread and you're proving it again.
Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. It's an assumption. In fact I'd go so far as to call the assumption baseless for all intents and purposes. The closest thing you have to a relative medium to analyze me psychologically through my posts--as ridiculous as that may sound--is yourself. What this suggests is that this is how you behave when you're craving attention.

As I said, go turn another thread into "Astner needs attention", this one is too important to be wasted on you. Go, kid, shoo.
This is one of the most spiteful threads I've seen since I joined and it grabs me, as I previously specified to be full of misery and regret. Who in their right mind goes around--or at the very least spend a great deal of their time--fantasizing about inflicting physical harm on others?

You could say, "Assume you're right...". Use one word for multiple words, not multiple words for one word.
I could, but I'm more comfortable writing "Assuming that you're right". It's not a grammatical error so why would you point it out?

You know that's a "no u" response, right?
I do, but that's because I initially didn't think he was serious.

dadudemon
I could, but I'm more comfortable writing "Assuming that you're right". It's not a grammatical error so why would you point it out?

I'm not saying your grammar is wrong, I'm saying your writing style sucks and you're trying too hard to pontificate at the cost of looking silly.

Astner
I'm not saying your grammar is wrong, I'm saying your writing style sucks
So I'm subjectively wrong according to you? I'll cope with that.

and you're trying too hard to pontificate at the cost of looking silly.
What if I told you that I think that "Assuming that you're right..." sounds better than "Assume you're right..."?

Robtard
You have neither credentials nor knowledge to write a psychological diagnosis, yet alone determine what's factual and not. Scientifically speaking facts aren't concluded either, but let's not diverge into that subject.

Whether you like it or not is irrelevant. It's an assumption. In fact I'd go so far as to call the assumption baseless for all intents and purposes. The closest thing you have to a relative medium to analyze me psychologically through my posts--as ridiculous as that may sound--is yourself. What this suggests is that this is how you behave when you're craving attention.

This is one of the most spiteful threads I've seen since I joined and it grabs me, as I previously specified to be full of misery and regret. Who in their right mind goes around--or at the very least spend a great deal of their time--fantasizing about inflicting physical harm on others?

TLDR

Didn't I tell you to go turn another thread into "Astner needs attention"? I did, so shoo, kid.

Astner
TLDR

Didn't I tell you to go turn another thread into "Astner needs attention"? I did, so shoo, kid.
You did. But you were wrong in your preliminary assumption.

Robtard
You did.

But you were wrong in your preliminary assumption.

The shoo, kid. There's an entire forum you could be doing flips for scraps of attention; I don't want you to flip for me anymore.

No, your attention-whoring is fact. There's no arguing this, so stop. It's also only a matter of time before you make another goodbye thread and beg.

Now go and stop sucking up my most important thread with your babble.

Astner
The shoo, kid. There's an entire forum you could be doing flips for scraps of attention; I don't want you to flip for me anymore.

No, your attention-whoring is fact. There's no arguing this, so stop. It's also only a matter of time before you make another goodbye thread and beg.

Now go and stop sucking up my most important thread with your babble.
I already refuted this.

Robtard
I already refuted this.

You can't considering we have your sad goodbye thread and countless acts of attention seeking.

But I digress, leave this thread and do little flips for others.

Astner
You can't considering we have your sad goodbye thread and countless acts of attention seeking.

But I digress, leave this thread and do little flips for others.
No, I definitely refuted your arguments.

Robtard
No, I definitely refuted your arguments.

You literally can't. Your sad documented actions supersede the crying psychobabble you're trying now.

But go flip for attention elsewhere, it's boring and creepy now. I can say "please" if you need.

Astner
You literally can't.
I have.

Your sad documented actions supersede the crying psychobabble you're trying now.
But you're the one psychoanalyzing me. Do you even know what you're doing?

But go flip for attention elsewhere, it's boring and creepy now. I can say "please" if you need.
So, what unfortunate did ruin your day?

Robtard
Fine, here's some more attention you desperately need. Keep doing flips for me. Good boy.

Barker

Scythe
CALM DOWN, BAKER!!

Astner
Indeed we do good sir, indeed we do.

Robtard
Originally posted by Barker

That's a horrible picture, I hope you didn't draw it.

dadudemon
So I'm subjectively wrong according to you? I'll cope with that.

No, there's acceptable writing styles and language has always been subjective.

Nice try, though. big grin

What if I told you that I think that "Assuming that you're right..." sounds better than "Assume you're right..."?

You actually missed the point entirely.

Replace all of this: "Assuming that your thesis holds any semblance of validity..."

With this:

"Assume you're right..."

Astner
No, there's acceptable writing styles and language has always been subjective.

Nice try, though. big grin
Shouldn't that objectively be "there're..." or "there are..."

You actually missed the point entirely.

Replace all of this: "Assuming that your thesis holds any semblance of validity..."

With this:

"Assume you're right..."
I still like my variant better.

Barker
Originally posted by Scythe
CALM DOWN, BAKER!!
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH
That's a horrible picture, I hope you didn't draw it.
Automatically parse URLs: automatically adds and around internet addresses.
Email Notification: emails sent to you whenever someone replies. Only registered users are eligible.
Disable Smilies in This Post
Show Signature: include your profile signature. Only registered users may have signatures.
Go To Forum: after posting would you like to return to the forum. (make this permanent modify options)

Scythe
Originally posted by Baker
RRRRRRRAAAAAAAWWWWWWWGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHH

Ah shiiiiit, wait up, done scurred me.

Kharhmah
If you could punch anyone in the face once and you were guaranteed there would be no repercussions, who would you punch? If you're against punching, you can opt to slap.

I'm torn between Michele Backmann or my neighbor.
I have someone in mind.

& I'd scream "Falcon Punch!" while doing so. =3

Impediment
Why would I want to hit anyone? If you have unresolved issues you should talk them out or forgive and forget them. How miserable won't you have to be before you turn the other cheek and then go home dreaming about striking back?

Cowards, all of you.

Only a lying attention whore like you, Astner, could take a joke thread and utterly derail it because of your trollish nature to flame.

Astner
Only a lying attention whore like you, Astner, could take a joke thread and utterly derail it because of your trollish nature to flame.
I think this would fall under the category of a personal attack. I await your apology.

Robtard
Originally posted by Kharhmah
I have someone in mind.

& I'd scream "Falcon Punch!" while doing so. =3

Mother Teresa died already.

Astner
Mother Teresa died already.
You do know that it's unhealthy to vent or act out destructive behavior, right? It conditions the mind to get upset and or be willing to act out the behavior easier, and in turn more frequently.

Robtard
You do know that it's unhealthy to vent or act out destructive behavior, right? It conditions the mind to get upset and or be willing to act out the behavior easier, and in turn more frequently.

Fine, here's some more attention you desperately need. Keep doing flips for me. Good boy.

Astner

I'm just here to help. There's no point in getting upset over it.

Robtard
I'm just here to help. There's no point in getting upset over it.

Astner

Why are you so mad?

Bardock42
I wish I would not want to punch people, but at times I have very strong urges to hurt people I perceive as malicious.

Robtard
Why are you so mad?

Robtard
Originally posted by Bardock42
I wish I would not want to punch people, but at times I have very strong urges to hurt Jews.

FTFU

Bardock42
FTFU I know, it seems bad, especially given my country's history.

Astner

Right, right. But why are you so mad?

Robtard
I know, it seems bad, especially given my country's history.

Not if you have good reason.

Robtard
Right, right. But why are you so mad?

Bardock42
Not if you have good reason.

Global Zionist conspiracy?

Astner

Don't cry.

Robtard
Global Zionist conspiracy?

It's not a conspiracy; you all of people should know this. Japan has changed you, good sir.

Robtard
Don't cry.

Bardock42
It's not a conspiracy. It's not secret anyways

Astner

Don't cry.

Robtard
Don't cry.

Astner

Don't cry.

Bardock42
There's only one way to solve this. Challenge each other to a Battle of Wits!!!

Robtard

The guy is obsessed with me and frankly, he's not all that witty. Just look at his tactics, unoriginal and boring at best.

It'll just end where it always ends, him doing the "Daddy hold me! Daddy hug me! Daddy tell me everything will be okay!" But I can't be bothered to help the sap.

Bardock42
I like the Princess Bride

Robtard
I like the Princess Bride

It's a very good movie and if he were anywhere near as witty and charming as Vincini, it would be great.

Astner
Why exactly do you think I made him repeatedly spam his own thread if not for the consent that he didn't want it ruined? I've already won.

Bardock42
I think you both won!

Astner
I think you both won!
Sure, why not?

Badabing
I think this would fall under the category of a personal attack. I await your apology. durpalm

Robtard
Why exactly do you think I made him repeatedly spam his own thread if not for the consent that he didn't want it ruined? I've already won.

If you think a thread titled "if you could punch" could be ruined, then you're a bigger idiot than first imagined.

Your attention-whoring did the exact opposite to this thread, since you failed to notice, it brought in more views by keeping it on top longer.

Impediment
I think this would fall under the category of a personal attack. I await your apology.

You can wish in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which gets filled first.

No personal attacks made, only pointing oh the obvious.

You're an attention seeker with troll tendencies.

Astner
If you think a thread titled "if you could punch" could be ruined, then you're a bigger idiot than first imagined.
That's odd because I recall you being the one obsessively whining about how I ruined your thread.

Your attention-whoring did the exact opposite to this thread, since you failed to notice, it brought in more views by keeping it on top longer.
Then why are you whining?

Impediment

Astner
You can wish in one hand and take a dump in the other and see which gets filled first.

No personal attacks made, only pointing oh the obvious.

You're an attention seeker with troll tendencies.
No, I'm not.

Robtard
That's odd because I recall you being the one obsessively whining about how I ruined your thread.

It was an obvious joke to everyone that I didn't actually care about the thread, my "this thread is too important" should have been a clue, you small-mind.

Astner
It was an obvious joke to everyone that I didn't actually care about the thread, my "this thread is too important" should have been a clue, you small-mind.
Even in the context where you directed me to other threads? Seems a bit farfetched and convenient of an excuse don't you think? As a qualified e-psychiatrist with a degree in twisting crap out of context, this shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out.

Impediment
No, I'm not.

Yes, you are.

Inb4 "I know you are, but what am I?" starts.

dadudemon
So, Bardock42, if you wanted an example of what you think I do, Astner actually does it.

So make sure not to invoke my name in vain as the person that argues about nothing...or the person that argues because he's board. Start using Astners.

Robtard
Even in the context where you directed me to other threads? Seems a bit farfetched and convenient of an excuse don't you think? As a qualified e-psychiatrist with a degree in twisting crap out of context, this shouldn't be too hard for you to figure out.

Now look who's crying cos they finally realized they were played for the fool.

"I ruined his thread! Durr-rrrr.", idiot.

Astner
the person that argues because he's board.
What gave me away?

Now look who's crying cos they realized they were played for the fool.

"I ruined his thread! Durr-rrrr.", idiot.
I never said that. I said that you were ruining your thread based on the premise that you were complaining about me ruining the thread. But it's nice to see that you're putting that degree to good use.

Bardock42
I was a board once. Worst week ever.

Astner
How many legs did you have?

Bardock42
How many legs did you have?

I WAS A BOARD, NOT A TABLE!!!

Astner
I WAS A BOARD, NOT A TABLE!!!
So how many?

Bardock42
So how many? Three, thanks for asking.

cool_ghost
hitler

dadudemon
What gave me away?

I never thought you would deny that; just that others would not say it.

dadudemon

weep

I make mistakes.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.