Black Adam/Captain Marvel vs Orion/WonderWoman slugfest

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Nihilist
Cap is Billy.

Which Team wins this?

JakeTheBank
Team 1 if this boils down to them simply trading blow for blow with one another.

Mindset
BA kills everyone in this fight who isn't BA.

Cogito
Specify "slugfest"? Is this hand to hand only?

Gear for WW? Astro-harness? Shazam bolts?

Mindset
Slugfest should be self-explanatory.

Cogito
Well I'm an idiot and I like things spelled out for me.

Anyways, Team 1 should win

carver9
What happened with Black Adam? Haven't seen him lately.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
What happened with Black Adam? Haven't seen him lately.

More like what happened with the Marvel Family, period.

He was turned into stone by Shazam years ago in a JSA arc, and they teased him returning in the shitty Titans ongoing with Osiris and Isis. If anything, he'll probably be back in some capacity if/when DC ever attempts to bring Captain Marvel into their new continuity, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

carver9
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
More like what happened with the Marvel Family, period.

He was turned into stone by Shazam years ago in a JSA arc, and they teased him returning in the shitty Titans ongoing with Osiris and Isis. If anything, he'll probably be back in some capacity if/when DC ever attempts to bring Captain Marvel into their new continuity, but I wouldn't hold your breath.

Hhhhhmmm...such a good character gone to waste. I thought comics with Black Adam sold pretty good. Im trying to understand...why wouldn't DC use him? I can understand Captain Marvel but Black Adam has so much potential and EVERYONE is waiting/thriving for a Superman vs Black Adam comic.

DC.

JakeTheBank
Originally posted by carver9
Hhhhhmmm...such a good character gone to waste. I thought comics with Black Adam sold pretty good. Im trying to understand...why wouldn't DC use him? I can understand Captain Marvel but Black Adam has so much potential and EVERYONE is waiting/thriving for a Superman vs Black Adam comic.

DC.

Eh.

Black Adam more or less took over the Shazam property and became much more recognizable, in part because of his bad-ass factor. The Shazam property's been horribly mishandled since around Infinite Crisis, anyway. I'd much rather have the protagonist of said property shine than Black Adam, but DC being DC and DiDio being DiDio, that's probably not going to happen outside of Morrison's Multiversity project.

D-Block
Team 1 ftw. I hope DC gives the Marvels a book with the new 52 and make things right.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.