onslaught vs dr. manhattan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Transmaniacon
full out power fest in the middle of the sahara desert

Prep-Man
Manhattan.

guy222
onslaught

Cogito
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Manhattan.

the Darkone
Onslaught

Uriel005
Manhattan unless Onslought can stop teleports, Mind Control him (which I'm not to sure about), and absorb him... Also which version of onslaught.

Mshinu
Onslaught tells Osterman that his glowing blue penis is giving people cancer. Manhattan freaks out and flees to Mars.

Uriel005
Originally posted by Mshinu
Onslaught tells Osterman that his glowing blue penis is giving people cancer. Manhattan freaks out and flees to Mars. shit son that might actually work.

JakeTheBank
Onslaught.

h1a8
I don't see any way of Manhattan hurting Onslaught since he is really an energy being. Onslaught could possibly mind rape him though and that would be the only way he could win either. So who knows.

But know that Manhattan can grow to any size, duplicate himself countless times, teleport himself and others with ease, and control matter and energy (even create life).

This is mostly an opinion fight since no one can actually prove who can win.

complexbrother
Manhattan could seperate Onslaught onto his componet parts.

cdtm
No PIS, but yes CIS, right?

If that's the case, I doubt Dr. M can beat anyone, because he won't even try. For all his power he was basically a useless character, when you get down to it.

h1a8
Originally posted by cdtm
No PIS, but yes CIS, right?

If that's the case, I doubt Dr. M can beat anyone, because he won't even try. For all his power he was basically a useless character, when you get down to it.

All characters will try to win in a forum fight. Those are the rules. No such thing as he won't even try. laughing

the Darkone
Onslaught, warps him out existences or tear DrM apart with his telekinesis.

Cogito
Originally posted by the Darkone
Onslaught, warps him out existences or tear DrM apart with his telekinesis.

Manhattan was torn apart by the accident that made him. What makes you think that'd be effective?

Originally posted by h1a8
This is mostly an opinion fight since no one can actually prove who can win.

This, ultimately, is true

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.