Tyrannosaurus (JP) vs The Tosserlad (TH)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

EvilAngel
Two earth shakers meet in a forest, the Tyrannosaurus is hungry and the violent troll is grumpy.

The T-rex as you know and see her from the Jurassic Park movie
http://kirbymuseum.org/blogs/dynamics/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/jurassic_park_movie_image_t_rex__1_1.jpg

VS.

The Tosserlad troll from the movie Troll Hunter
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-1cjUBEb3sHQ/Td1TO7cWVdI/AAAAAAAAClI/o_3s7UzW_n8/s1600/trollhunter_troll.jpg

Scenario 1 - In a forest much like the in the Troll Picture

Scenario 2 - In an open plain with little to no rocks or plant life

Scenario 3 - On a rocky ground with many available boulders / rocks, but see each other when they are near one another.

Who ever wins 2 rounds out of 3 wins overall, but please specify which fights you think which wins and how they do so.

Note - For the first fight they are not automatically aware of each other presence.

For the benefit of those who have not seen Troll Hunter (yet), the troll is shown to knock tree's over with a swing of it's arm (effort required is somewhat unknown) and is said to fight other trolls via throwing rocks in addition to what I assume normal animal-like fighting.

For the benefit of those who have not see Jurassic Park. You get no benefits, get out of the movie section =)

RE: Blaxican
It's eating the T-Rex... and then it's going to eat me! Oh my gaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwwwdddd

or was that from TH2?

Anyway the uber troll wins all the scenarios on account of just being a more ideal fighter. The terrain differences won't make much of a difference for either animalthings.

ares834
T-rex wins on the account of being in a better movie. uhuh

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.