Ironclad VS Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Eternalfury
Ironclad

VS

Colossus

Who Wins......

SuperiorTech
Colossus

vansonbee
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
Colossus Do you also mean the new version?

Ironclad always give the savage Hulk trouble at first and Colossus got toss around (X-Men vs. Hulk one shot). Plus Ironclad can increase weight.

SuperiorTech
Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you also mean the new version?

Ironclad always give the savage Hulk trouble at first and Colossus got toss around (X-Men vs. Hulk one shot). Plus Ironclad can increase weight.

Ironclad was one-shotted by Gilgamesh beaten by Luke Cage twice one-shotted on one of those occasion also one-shotted by She Hulk.

I believe that increasing his mass ability was displayed in his first appearance with Hulk and never again although I could be wrong don't see it making a difference.

Lots of people give Hulk trouble a teenage Colossus flash k.o Hulk and Current is stronger

Big C has just faced better Quality opponents and done better IMO.

juggernaut74
Originally posted by vansonbee
Do you also mean the new version?

Ironclad always give the savage Hulk trouble at first and Colossus got toss around (X-Men vs. Hulk one shot). Plus Ironclad can increase weight. Ironclad's been one-shotted by Hulk before. Colossus mangaged to kayo him for a bit as a teenager.

zopzop
Colossus, though Ironclad is cooler smile

guy222
piotr should win

Sin I AM
What has ironclad done?

guy222
he gave hulk a lil tussle

and loss to cage

Sin I AM
Originally posted by guy222
he gave hulk a lil tussle

and loss to cage

oh so he sucks

Parmaniac
Did the U-Foes reappear or something? Cause I see alot of threads with them here.

ColossusGrundy
Colossus wrecks him.

Colossus with Cyttorak uses him for dental floss.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.