Batman & Nightwing VS Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wildernesss
Batman & Nightwing VS Wolverine

No prep. standard gear. fight takes place at night in the forest surrounding xavier's mansion.

who wins?

-Pr-
Team has the gear and the smarts to take the win imo.

Damborgson
Yeah I can see them take it.

srankmissingnin
Add Batgirl, Drake and Damian and Wolverine would still win.

JakeTheBank
facepalm

Bouboumaster
Team doesn't have the power to put him down. Wolverine wins.

cdtm
How is Wolverines heightened senses against sonics?

Bouboumaster
How is Batman's face against the claws?

cdtm
That's what Dick's there for. stick out tongue

cdtm
Originally posted by -Pr-

What do they have that can put him down, though.

Like I asked, would sonics work? I know they have them.

Gas? Doesn't his healing factor protect him from that?

Does Batman carry around any sort of powerful taser?

Transmaniacon
uh? mutant repellant spray, mutant powers don't work spray, batman is always prepared, dynamic duo win this in time to fight the joker and king tut at the orphanage.

-Pr-
Originally posted by cdtm
What do they have that can put him down, though.

Like I asked, would sonics work? I know they have them.

Gas? Doesn't his healing factor protect him from that?

Does Batman carry around any sort of powerful taser?

His suit has one built in. I don't know if he had one he can fire.

He also carries plastic explosives.

vansonbee
His suit has one built in. I don't know if he had one he can fire.

He also carries plastic explosives. I bet Wolverine can smell them explosives, as he's been around these kind of things.

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
I bet Wolverine can smell them explosives, as he's been around these kind of things.

Them being jammed in his face would probably help.

Cogito
Them being jammed in his face would probably help.

Help him smell them? Yeah, probably cool

vansonbee
Them being jammed in his face would probably help. Vice versa on the dual claws jammed into their skulls though, additionally, it would take sometime for the detonation to kick in.

Mindset
Don't they have gadgets that can immobilize him?

Like freeze capsules or some shit? I remember something like that.

-Pr-
Originally posted by vansonbee
Vice versa on the dual claws jammed into their skulls though, additionally, it would take sometime for the detonation to kick in.

They use remotes.

Originally posted by Mindset
Don't they have gadgets that can immobilize him?

Like freeze capsules or some shit? I remember something like that.

I think so yeah.

cdtm
And it's not like Wolverine is going to speedblitz them.. He isn't Spider Man or Iron Fist.

Wolverine is roughly on par with Captain America in speed, and that's a speed level Batman and Nightwing can compete against..

iceman24567
Team

JakeTheBank
Batman's got missiles capable of briefly staggering Captain Marvel.

The team has the gear needed to beat Logan.

cdtm
I think that only happened in the animated version of Public Enemies, replacing the Batkick.

JakeTheBank
I'd have to look in the trade of Public Enemies to recheck if he used them on Cap. It's entirely possible that I'm mistaken, though.

Regardless, Bat's gadgets and tech have numerous instances of effecting beings way outside his weight class. Exploding batarangs, powerful tazers, calling in back up in the form of remote control vehicles, etc. And that's with taking out the PIS fueled Batforce, too.

Mindset
Dick would just bang him out.

leonidas
team wins.

Bentley
NW solos cool

Ize19
This is Wolverine's home turf, neither of them are familiar with it at all, I say Wolverine takes it.

srankmissingnin
Wolverine has beaten Lady Deathstroke and Psylocke at the same time, and both of them are more the capable of soloing this team. Bruce and Dick don't have anywhere near the fire power needed to take Wolverine down or successfully incapacitate him with standard gear. Given prep the tables turn pretty quick, but with the stips in this thread Wolverine would steam roll the entire Batfamily.

Bentley
I don't see Deathstrike beating both Batman and Dick.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Bentley
I don't see Deathstrike beating both Batman and Dick.

Then your crazy. She's tanked being blasted from Japan to New York, has a healing factor almost on par with Wolverine, super human strength, can run 200 mph, is incredibly skilled and has five two foot long blades on each of her hands. Batman and Dick have as much of a shot at beating Lady D as a head of lettuce does of beating a chief with a giant knife.

StiltmanFTW
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Lady Deathstroke

stick out tongue

Bentley
Then your crazy. She's tanked being blasted from Japan to New York, has a healing factor almost on par with Wolverine, super human strength, can run 200 mph, is incredibly skilled and has five two foot long blades on each of her hands. Batman and Dick have as much of a shot at beating Lady D as a head of lettuce does of beating a chief with a giant knife.

Yeah, you're right, the Bat duo has never faced anyone with superpowers before no expression

Frankly, from her brief scuffle against Cap, I think the duo can at least incapacitate her. I see them taking a healthy majority on her, but I could see she winning more. I don't see how this can be a "stomp" though.

leonidas
Yeah, you're right, the Bat duo has never faced anyone with superpowers before no expression

Frankly, from her brief scuffle against Cap, I think the duo can at least incapacitate her. I see them taking a healthy majority on her, but I could see she winning more. I don't see how this can be a "stomp" though.

thumb up

Starscream M
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Batman's got missiles capable of briefly staggering Captain Marvel.

The team has the gear needed to beat Logan. captain marvel doesn't have logan's adamantium skeleton or hf

srankmissingnin

Usually accomplished with a combination of prep, PIS or his opponent being so stupid they are functionally retarded. Remind me, what happened the last time Batman fought Jean-Paul Valley? cool

Cap spent the entire fight running from her, and it was all he could to even slow her down was dropping a few tons of scaffolding on her, and that containing her - given her strength and abilities - was PIS. Outside of prep or a convenient plot device, Batman doesn't have a chance of beating Lady Deathstrike.

Mindset
Originally posted by Starscream M
captain marvel doesn't have logan's adamantium skeleton or hf Hilarious.

Starscream M
Hilarious. but true. no expression

srankmissingnin
A powerless Wolverine ripoff with two claws already beat Nightwing in half a dozen panels in the first issue of the reboot, it will take the real Wolverine about that many panels to beat Batman and Nightwing at the same time. cool

Bentley
A powerless Wolverine ripoff with two claws already beat Nightwing in half a dozen panels in the first issue of the reboot, it will take the real Wolverine about that many panels to beat Batman and Nightwing at the same time. cool

I knew you would say that stick out tongue

Usually accomplished with a combination of prep, PIS or his opponent being so stupid they are functionally retarded. Remind me, what happened the last time Batman fought Jean-Paul Valley? cool

Cap spent the entire fight running from her, and it was all he could to even slow her down was dropping a few tons of scaffolding on her, and that containing her - given her strength and abilities - was PIS. Outside of prep or a convenient plot device, Batman doesn't have a chance of beating Lady Deathstrike.

By lasting half of the time Cap did, with his arsenal at his disposal, Batman would be much more of a trouble for her.

JakeTheBank
captain marvel doesn't have logan's adamantium skeleton or hf

no expression

Hilarious.

thumb up

Starscream M
no expression

thumb up so are you saying marvel does have adamantium or logan's hf?

-Pr-
captain marvel doesn't have logan's adamantium skeleton or hf

Hilarious.

--

so are you saying marvel does have adamantium or logan's hf?

He's saying that the ability to hurt someone like Captain Marvel negates any healing factor being required.

BruceSkywalker
team ftw, despite the home field advantage

cdtm
--

He's saying that the ability to hurt someone like Captain Marvel negates any healing factor being required.

Pretty much.

You'd think Logan was as hard to put down as Pre Crisis Validus, by some arguments...

Eternal Idol
Add Batgirl, Drake and Damian and Wolverine would still win.

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj238/tawaen/GIF/applause.gif

cdtm
Batgirl could solo.

No chance Logan would ever hit her, and she hits a lot harder and has the skill to put him down, like Mr. X did..

srankmissingnin
Batgirl could solo.

No chance Logan would ever hit her, and she hits a lot harder and has the skill to put him down, like Mr. X did..

lmao

Read comics.

StyleTime
I'd hate to start a shit storm, but that's not necessarily true. You probably already know what I mean though. I know you were only clarifying Mindset's point.
Batgirl could solo.

You serious?

-Pr-
Originally posted by StyleTime
I'd hate to start a shit storm, but that's not necessarily true. You probably already know what I mean though. I know you were only clarifying Mindset's point.

You serious?

Aye.

Prep-Man
Batkick ftw.

wildernesss
the team can win if batman starts dancing the batusi so incredibly that it distracts logan enough for nightwing to use his gear on him.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Prep-Man
Batkick ftw.

The only way a batkick is going to result in a win is if Wolverine rips off Bruce's leg then beats him unconscious with it.

cdtm
Originally posted by StyleTime

You serious?

100%

Wolverine is good, but he is NOT as fast as Cassandra Cain. Not even close.

She can hang with, and dominate Slade, and even that's a mid tier feat for her, given all the cheese she pulls out.

Prep-Man
Wolvie isn't as skilled as Batman. Well, I'm not sure about DCnU Batman, but pre reboot, Bruce walks all over Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
100%

She can hang with, and dominate Slade, and even that's a mid tier feat for her, given all the cheese she pulls out.

Not only is Wolverine as fast as Cass, he is faster. Noticeably.

Deathstroke has "trouble" with Cass because he toys with her, she can't read his body language, if he ever decide to throw down with her for real he would win. Not that Cass beating Slade would be impressive even if he was trying, Nightwing and Arsenal have both done it.

laughing

srankmissingnin
Wolvie isn't as skilled as Batman. Well, I'm not sure about DCnU Batman, but pre reboot, Bruce walks all over Wolverine.

Pre, post or any continuity Wolverine is more skilled than Batman. It's not even up for debate.

Prep-Man
I disagree. Batman is light years ahead of Logan. If Batman is 100, then Logan is about 20.

cdtm
Not only is Wolverine as fast as Cass, he is faster. Noticeably.

Deathstroke has "trouble" with Cass because he toys with her, she can't read his body language, if he ever decide to throw down with her for real he would win. Not that Cass beating Slade would be impressive even if he was trying, Nightwing and Arsenal have both done it.

laughing

Right, he was toying with her. That must be why in their first confrontation, he ended up resorting to whipping out a grenade and pulling the pin to scare her off, after failing to outfight and shoot her.

srankmissingnin
I disagree. Batman is light years ahead of Logan. If Batman is 100, then Logan is about 20.

Only if Wolverine lapped Batman at 1000 and the counter started again at 1.

Even in pure h2h Bruce doesn't hold a candle to Wolverine, he lacks the feats to compete. So sad.

Parmaniac

srankmissingnin
Right, he was toying with her. That must be why in their first confrontation, he ended up resorting to whipping out a grenade and pulling the pin to scare her off, after failing to outfight and shoot her.

Precisely. He tested her out a little bit to see what she was capable off, when he was bored he ended it instantly by pulling out a grenade and getting the disc. Even he wasn't toying with her when that issue was initially released (which he was) would have been retcon'd when the second encounter happened and we found out she can't read his body language and were told expressly that he was merely toying with her.

-Pr-

cdtm
She's read the body language of Shadow Thief, which should be impossible. The Slade thing sounds even worse than being unable to read Joker..

But even if that stands as a non PIS incident, I've yet to see a Logan speed feat that's on par with her best, and I've seen a lot of his speed feats like owning groups of characters who seemingly can't see him move..

Which is impressive, but she's done similar and better.

Parmaniac
And how long has it been open for? ?

Not sure what you mean, I only remember Phil entering a thread and telling Dum Dum that he has a thread or was about to make one with the topic "Wolverine Vs. Batman in skill" IDK if Dum Dum accepted. Just thought it would be nice if someone would finally do this.

I still remember Brucies legendary match against Dum Dum with the same topic... laughing out loud

srankmissingnin

-Pr-
Originally posted by Parmaniac
?

Not sure what you mean, I only remember Phil entering a thread and telling Dum Dum that he has a thread or was about to make one with the topic "Wolverine Vs. Batman in skill" IDK if Dum Dum accepted. Just thought it would be nice if someone would finally do this.

I was just wondering how long ago that was.

Parmaniac

-Pr-

lol nice.

cdtm
No need.

Wolverine beat Shang-Chi in three panels. Batman equivalent? Does not exist.

Wolverine successfully implemented a potentially fatal pressure point attack on Captain America. Batman equivalent? Does not exist.

Wolverine literally destroyed the body of a Thing-esq uber martial artist with a single Karnak style attack. Batman equivalent? Does not exist.

Didn't Batman beat Bane, with Venom?

I'm not an expert on Batman, but I know he has high end outlier feats too, the same as any long running and popular character.

Eternal Idol
I still remember Brucies legendary match against Dum Dum with the same topic... laughing out loud

Got a link to the thread? I need a good laugh. Working 2 jobs, sacrificing food and sleep, so I'm feeling much angrier these days.

Starscream M
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
Got a link to the thread? I need a good laugh. Working 2 jobs, sacrificing food and sleep, so I'm feeling much angrier these days. brief synopsis: dum dum chickened out.

Parmaniac
Got a link to the thread? I need a good laugh. Working 2 jobs, sacrificing food and sleep, so I'm feeling much angrier these days. http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f105/t549176.html

srankmissingnin
brief synopsis: dum dum chickened out.

That's a colourful interpretation. cool

Parmaniac
That's a colourful interpretation. cool I lol'ed too, Smurphs post as a judge was the best.

Starscream M
That's a colourful interpretation. cool how else could you interpret it? I asked to have more time to debate, and he chickened out and refused. It's not an interpretation, it's facts.

srankmissingnin
One time my University professor in my semiotics class chickened out because I missed the deadline and he knew that if he extended it I was going to totally bring the heat on my paper.

Parmaniac
It's like in a boxing match where your opponent is already out in the ring and you sit in the locker room and say you need more time to train, your opponent leaves the ring (cause he would probably die of age before you'd return) and then you claim he chickened out.

Starscream M
no, dum dum beat me like mayweather beat ortiz, by a cheapshot.

Parmaniac
no, dum dum beat me like mayweather beat ortiz, by a cheapshot. That post was a clear & clean uppercut and your head flew away.

EDIT: The thread is still open go at him bro.

-Pr-
If you both set a date and you couldn't stick to it, the fault lies with you.

Starscream M
you and he wishes. dum dum gave me a nutshot while I was on the sidelines getting a drink of water from my coach. he's a dirty mofo.

Starscream M
If you both set a date and you couldn't stick to it, the fault lies with you. so why couldn't he man the phuck up and extend it...its not like this is a matter of life and death. what was he so afraid of?

Starscream M

EDIT: The thread is still open go at him bro. no he had his chance. I'm done with that punk.

Parmaniac
laughing out loud

charlie zelenoff

Dum Dum Dugan
are u ****ing kidding me, I gave you two extension already. bruce now your just talk absolute bs. You pussied out and kept asking for more time, because u dident know shit. don't come in here, and act like I was pussied out when you repeatedly could not make the dead line and kept asking for, extensions Frankly your a little *****, and I would wtf pwn. Man up and challenge me again,but don't pretend I some how back out, it was your fault. And your just trying to save face, if you were man you would have simply challenge me again, instead of making excuses that no ones buying. I also find it funny you talk so big, when I not around. I bet you thought i wouldent see this garbage your trying to sell.

-Pr-
so why couldn't he man the phuck up and extend it...its not like this is a matter of life and death. what was he so afraid of?

You delaying it even more?

Prep-Man

Eternal Idol
laughing out loud

charlie zelenoff

Is Master Bruce really Charlie Zelenoff?

Parmaniac
Is Master Bruce really Charlie Zelenoff? No but he reminds me of him.

Dum Dum Dugan
brief synopsis: dum dum chickened out.
Are you ****ing kidding me? Do you honestly think anyone buying what your trying to sell?

That's a colourful interpretation. cool
laughing

I lol'ed too, Smurphs post as a judge was the best.

Oh yea that was priceless. laughing

how else could you interpret it?

That you got pwned and kept asking for extentions to in attempt to save face, when you had zero intention or ability to for-fill the obligations of the debate.

I asked to have more time to debate, and he chickened out and refused. It's not an interpretation, it's facts.
I had already given you two extentions, and you had yet even provided a single post, are you ****ing kdiding me. You are the one who possuied out by continually missing deadlines.

That about as much of a fact as when people believed the earth was flatt
roll eyes (sarcastic)

One time my University professor in my semiotics class chickened out because I missed the deadline and he knew that if he extended it I was going to totally bring the heat on my paper.

laughing

It's like in a boxing match where your opponent is already out in the ring and you sit in the locker room and say you need more time to train, your opponent leaves the ring (cause he would probably die of age before you'd return) and then you claim he chickened out.

laughing laughing so true.

no, dum dum beat me like mayweather beat ortiz, by a cheapshot.

Keep telling yourself that, any time you want a re match let me know, I make you look ****ing stupid AGAIN.

That post was a clear & clean uppercut and your head flew away.

EDIT: The thread is still open go at him bro.

truth

you and he wishes. dum dum gave me a nutshot while I was on the sidelines getting a drink of water from my coach. he's a dirty mofo.

You got pwned straight up and kept using excuses to defuse from the fact you had nothing and you never will.

so why couldn't he man the phuck up and extend it...its not like this is a matter of life and death. what was he so afraid of?

any time any were you little *****.

no he had his chance. I'm done with that punk.

showing your true colors as always, you little pussy.

You delaying it even more?

yes

laughing out loud

charlie zelenoff

he likely charlie side kick laughing

Deadline
Nah man I think I got to give it to Wolverine.

gogogadgetgo
bat kick

Bouboumaster
Wolverine murder them

ColossusGrundy
Too much equipment. Wolverine fans act like he's just immune to pain/teargas/being stunned/ etc.

Bats' team wins handily. Batman vs wolverine would be pretty cool, having Nightwing makes it unfair.

Bouboumaster
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy
Too much equipment. Wolverine fans act like he's just immune to pain/teargas/being stunned/ etc.

Bats' team wins handily. Batman vs wolverine would be pretty cool, having Nightwing makes it unfair.

Not enough firepower. Batman fans act like Batman and co. can dishes enough pain to put down Wolverine, when he has, on multiple occasions, stand toe-to-toe with the Hulk.

This fight is unfair, giving that they are fighting in Wolverine's home make it spite.

-Pr-
Batman had enough firepower to put down Amazo. And he's beaten Metallo in single combat before.

srankmissingnin
Batman had enough firepower to put down Amazo. And he's beaten Metallo in single combat before.

Were Batman's weapons strong enough to take down Amazo, or was that particular incarnation of Amazo just weak enough to be taken down by Batman's standard gear? Because those are two completely different things. Batman didn't come out with some supper weapons to take down Amazo in that fight, he used an explosive Batarang, a tiny amount of plastic explosive and a rocket. Batman didn't have the fire power to take down Amazo, Amazo got nerfed so that Batman's standard gear was enough to take him down.

-Pr-
Were Batman's weapons strong enough to take down Amazo, or was that particular incarnation of Amazo just weak enough to be taken down by Batman's standard gear? Because those are two completely different things. Batman didn't come out with some supper weapons to take down Amazo in that fight, he used an explosive Batarang, a tiny amount of plastic explosive and a rocket. Batman didn't have the fire power to take down Amazo, Amazo got nerfed so that Batman's standard gear was enough to take him down.

They're not mutually exclusive.

So shush. uhuh

And it's still more than enough to take down Logan, so the point is moot.

Dum Dum Dugan

So shush. uhuh

not really, because those same weapons have failed to take down far weaker beings. Do you really wanna use Amazo? I mean come on now, that dude has taken on the justice League before. Fact Batman took him out does not quantify into him possessing the standard equiptment capable of putting Wolverine down who fighting back.

Nor does Batman standard equiptment consistently display the ability to take down such opponents. It like when DS took Superboy down with a standard granade, it not that the granade was that powerful (since we seen them against other opponents) it that superboy durability was written down. Batman standard batrangs do not display such destructive capabilites on anything remotely consistent to that. Now if he had prep or allow to take any thing he wishes as standard euiptment, that would be different.

Deadline
If Batman uses his equipment carefully he could take down Wolverine but it won't be easy ie explosive to the eye.

Dum Dum Dugan
Even if we ignore the fact the adamatium should prevent such tactics, when has Batman ever lodge something into some eye? let a lone an opponent as fast and skilled as Wolverine?

srankmissingnin

In this example, they're mutually exclusive. cool

No it's not. Wolverine would eat an explosive batarang, plastic explosive and a rocket in the morning for breakfast before going onto a real work out. Standard gear, Batman has nothing that would even slow Wolverine down.

Baring prep, Wolverine could comfortably beat the entire Batfamily at the same time.

OneDumbG0
Baring prep, Wolverine could comfortably beat the entire Batfamily at the same time. facepalm

JakeTheBank

No it's not. Wolverine would eat an explosive batarang, plastic explosive and a rocket in the morning for breakfast before going onto a real work out. Standard gear, Batman has nothing that would even slow Wolverine down.

Baring prep, Wolverine could comfortably beat the entire Batfamily at the same time.

When you say "entire Batfamily", just who all are you counting?

srankmissingnin
When you say "entire Batfamily", just who all are you counting?

Bruce, Dick, Tim, Damian, Cass, and I guess Barbra now.

JakeTheBank
Bruce, Dick, Tim, Damian, Cass, and I guess Barbra now.

Is that the maximum number of Bats he could take and still win iyo? Or just those who sprung to mind?

srankmissingnin
Is that the maximum number of Bats he could take and still win iyo? Or just those who sprung to mind?

That's just what sprung to mind. You could add a few more like Stephanie or Kathy, and Wolverine would still probably win.

Deadline
Originally posted by Dum Dum Dugan
Even if we ignore the fact the adamatium should prevent such tactics,

No it won't the explosion will go through the eye socket and into the brain.

when has Batman ever lodge something into some eye? let a lone an opponent as fast and skilled as Wolverine?

Can't think of anything off the top of my head could probably find something but it certainly possible with the way Wolverine fights...baseball bat to the nuts.

Prep-Man
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
facepalm

lol!

-Pr-
not really, because those same weapons have failed to take down far weaker beings. Do you really wanna use Amazo? I mean come on now, that dude has taken on the justice League before. Fact Batman took him out does not quantify into him possessing the standard equiptment capable of putting Wolverine down who fighting back.

Nor does Batman standard equiptment consistently display the ability to take down such opponents. It like when DS took Superboy down with a standard granade, it not that the granade was that powerful (since we seen them against other opponents) it that superboy durability was written down. Batman standard batrangs do not display such destructive capabilites on anything remotely consistent to that. Now if he had prep or allow to take any thing he wishes as standard euiptment, that would be different.

Seriously?

I make one off-hand comment in response to someone saying Batman doesn't have what it takes to put down Wolverine, and suddenly I get lynched by the Snikt Squad?

I never claimed Batman would beat Amazo in a fair fight.

If you were serious, I might care.

Dum Dum Dugan
Seriously?

I guess

I make one off-hand comment in response to someone saying Batman doesn't have what it takes to put down Wolverine, and suddenly I get lynched by the Snikt Squad?
I think your being a little dramatic, and that was not my intent to make you feel that way. I honestly just happen to see your response and decided to respond. I am hardly on anymore and to be honest your response was the only thing at the time I had seen with anything remotely close to interesting topic for myself to comment on.

Only reason I even said anything, was not because you thought batman had the equipment to put Wolverine down, but rather the example you gave.

I never claimed Batman would beat Amazo in a fair fight.

no you claimed that Batman standard equipment was capable of taking down Amazo, which is quite the stretch.

-Pr-
I guess

I think your being a little dramatic, and that was not my intent to make you feel that way. I honestly just happen to see your response and decided to respond. I am hardly on anymore and to be honest your response was the only thing at the time I had seen with anything remotely close to interesting topic for myself to comment on.

Only reason I even said anything, was not because you thought batman had the equipment to put Wolverine down, but rather the example you gave.

no you claimed that Batman standard equipment was capable of taking down Amazo, which is quite the stretch.

mmm uhuh

My example should have made it obvious that i was being facetious stick out tongue

It took down AN Amazo. Just not a top tier one.

Dum Dum Dugan
mmm uhuh

My example should have made it obvious that i was being facetious stick out tongue

It took down AN Amazo. Just not a top tier one.
lol I am a little rusty and out of practice, im not picking up on sarcsm on the boards let a lone people being facetious laughing

Starscream M
lol I am a little rusty and out of practice, im not picking up on sarcsm on the boards let a lone people being facetious laughing you being dense is nothing new roll eyes (sarcastic)

-Pr-
you being dense is nothing new roll eyes (sarcastic)

Don't bash.

Starscream M
Don't bash. ok sorry.

Dum Dum Dugan
you being dense is nothing new roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=549176&pagenumber=2

HERE I AM BRUCE, COME GET SOME.

Eternal Idol

So shush. uhuh

Why must you turn my office into a house of lies?! crackers

DarkestSonata
In a fight to the death Wolverine wins. Hes been dropped in molten steel and just climbed out. There is nothing that Batman has that can match that.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wolverine+fell+in+molten+steel+comic&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=543&tbm=isch&tbnid=t5jAz6NVSHCdcM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-100-xenomorph/8664/&docid=wk5mLGOlqmlsrM&w=516&h=800&ei=WRePToKmIMKIsgLojsSXAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=94&page=5&tbnh=145&tbnw=90&start=39&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:39&tx=60&ty=41
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Wolverine+dropped+in+molten+steel&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=543&tbm=isch&tbnid=u8us9ES04K-yJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D3676361&docid=bFAKD-3-XabXBM&w=661&h=1024&ei=WBiPTpvYPImxsAK_xqjGAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=172&page=2&tbnh=155&tbnw=132&start=10&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:10&tx=71&ty=44

Even if it wasnt a fight to the death, I doubt it would be very easy to trap him, though if there is someone who could do it, it would be batman

iceman24567
In a fight to the death Batman solos hes unkillable Darkseid at his most powerful could only bfr the batgod. This is a nonfight Batman stomps

StyleTime
Originally posted by DarkestSonata
In a fight to the death Wolverine wins. Hes been dropped in molten steel and just climbed out. There is nothing that Batman has that can match that.
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=wolverine+fell+in+molten+steel+comic&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=543&tbm=isch&tbnid=t5jAz6NVSHCdcM:&imgrefurl=http://www.comicvine.com/forums/battles/7/wolverine-vs-100-xenomorph/8664/&docid=wk5mLGOlqmlsrM&w=516&h=800&ei=WRePToKmIMKIsgLojsSXAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=94&page=5&tbnh=145&tbnw=90&start=39&ndsp=8&ved=1t:429,r:0,s:39&tx=60&ty=41
http://www.google.com/imgres?q=Wolverine+dropped+in+molten+steel&um=1&hl=en&biw=1024&bih=543&tbm=isch&tbnid=u8us9ES04K-yJM:&imgrefurl=http://www.statueforum.com/showthread.php%3Fp%3D3676361&docid=bFAKD-3-XabXBM&w=661&h=1024&ei=WBiPTpvYPImxsAK_xqjGAQ&zoom=1&iact=rc&dur=172&page=2&tbnh=155&tbnw=132&start=10&ndsp=10&ved=1t:429,r:3,s:10&tx=71&ty=44

Even if it wasnt a fight to the death, I doubt it would be very easy to trap him, though if there is someone who could do it, it would be batman
Wolverine seriously has stupid ass, nonsensical, retard feats sometimes.

How the flying **** do you even move when your muscles are burned away from your body, much less pull yourself out of a vat of a molten ****ing steel?

DarkestSonata
Everyone has those silly feats. I never said i agreed that it should be possible. Apparently a peak human in some tights can trade blows with Darkseid? BS, he outta been splattered. Or there is the stupid ones like superman being able to drag twelve planets behind him with a chain. That just destroys every known law in the universe, but DC fanboys will cling to it all day long.

Silent Guardian

this. And Wolverine's gotten worked by people like Dare Devil and punisher in the past so imagine what two elite martial artists with gadgets and exceptional team work would do to him

Daredevil1
And it's not like Wolverine is going to speedblitz them.. He isn't Spider Man or Iron Fist.

Wolverine is roughly on par with Captain America in speed, and that's a speed level Batman and Nightwing can compete against..

The same Spiderman that was in aw of Logan's speed and his sons. As he even compared it to his fathers speed. Shoot Cap DD and IF fans wish there characters had some of Logan's speed feats.

Now with that said the team wins. But this team would also defeat Cass easier since I know you praise her a lot. Your CBR logic fails here CBR poster.

carver9
100%

Lol...cdtm, you say some odd things. Think you say it to rile people up.

She could potentially get blitzed by Wolvy. Wolverine is the faster of the two.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/8499/xmenv2133p03gm1.jpg

http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/6867/bulletsidestepkq1.jpg

http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/2959/wolverine40pe3.jpg
http://img507.imageshack.us/img507/7945/wolverine41gz4.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/892/samsonripdp5.jpg
http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/6002/samsonrip2od2.jpg

http://img134.imageshack.us/img134/7895/x235go7.png

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1830/strategyte6.jpg

So what you've stated was basically....

Incorrect.

Parmaniac
The last one is a skill feat

Silent Guardian
Nah Wolverine isn't nearly as fast or agil as Cassandra is. He won't touch her unless she wants him to

carver9
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Nah Wolverine isn't nearly as fast or agil as Cassandra is. He won't touch her unless she wants him to

Why? Because she dodged bullets? Wolverine has been doing that since his creation.

carver9
The last one is a skill feat

But speed had something to do with it as well.

Parmaniac
Originally posted by carver9
But speed had something to do with it as well. I agree, someone like Colossus could figure out as much as he wants he still wouldn't catch him.

Yet it's mainly a skill feat.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.