Andre Linoge (Storm of the Century) vs. The Cullens (Twilight)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Linoge shows up in their town. He wants Bella to come with him but she has to give herself up freely. Linoge starts off with his tricks first to prove what he is capable of. The Cullens intervene and try to stop Andre Linoge. Can they do so ?

EvilAngel
How exactly would they do so?

All Twilight hate aside they are really just vampires.

He's thousands of years old and is a true demon of hell. Even lacking physical feats save for bullet catching, his powers far surpass any I can think of from Twilight.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EvilAngel
How exactly would they do so?

All Twilight hate aside they are really just vampires.

He's thousands of years old and is a true demon of hell. Even lacking physical feats save for bullet catching, his powers far surpass any I can think of from Twilight. I don't think they established in the series whether he was a demon or a wizard persay. I do agree his powers do surpass the vampires but there are many of them. They are also insanely strong and fast which should count for something.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
I don't think they established in the series whether he was a demon or a wizard persay. I do agree his powers do surpass the vampires but there are many of them. They are also insanely strong and fast which should count for something.

I don't even recall them having feats that would make them faster than a bullet. But then It really droned on for me so I don't have faith in that i was paying full attention.

And it was if I recall.

Mike is packing something away and he knocks over the childrens play letter-blocks. Which he is able to rearrange into the word; Legion.

A demon from the bible Jesus was supposed to have banished.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't even recall them having feats that would make them faster than a bullet. But then It really droned on for me so I don't have faith in that i was paying full attention.

And it was if I recall.

Mike is packing something away and he knocks over the childrens play letter-blocks. Which he is able to rearrange into the word; Legion.

A demon from the bible Jesus was supposed to have banished. Yes, this does imply a demon more so than a wizard but he says he will die and that he isn't a god or a true immortal. To me demons wouldn't age and then die but either way it's ambiguous whatever he is which doesn't matter in the end.

I agree but if say multiple super strong vampires were all coming at him that's harder to stop than just a bullet. I am playing advocate here though as I feel Linoge still wins but from the latest twilight move they were still impressive killing those newborns who were stronger than they were.

Robtard
Linoge can fly and make others commit suicide, so.

Tyrannoraptor
Originally posted by Robtard
Linoge can fly and make others commit suicide, so.
But i've never heard/thought he could also fly.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.