Thanos, Void, and Onslaught vs The Inbetweener...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos, Void, and Onslaught; does this team have what it takes to stop the middle force between Order and Chaos?

Fight to the Death or KO...no BFR...who wins?

zopzop
IB summons Death, fight ends.

WhiteWitchKing
Originally posted by zopzop
IB summons Death, fight ends.

thanos hugs her and tells her to give him the power to kill immortals again. Thanos the whoops IB's ass.

zopzop
Originally posted by WhiteWitchKing
thanos hugs her and tells her to give him the power to kill immortals again. Thanos the whoops IB's ass.

Uhm.....no. Nothing on panel suggests that's gonna happen but the exact opposite is likely. IB summons Death, she kills them, IB moves on with his life.

golem370
I would say they defeat him

WhiteWitchKing
Uhm.....no. Nothing on panel suggests that's gonna happen but the exact opposite is likely. IB summons Death, she kills them, IB moves on with his life.

Except that one time when Death empowered Thanos with the ability to kill even immortals. And that other time when Thanos tricked IB and kicked his ass. Or Thanos simply ask her to make him a walking dead with her attack. Then Thanos proceeds to bust IB's head in.

zopzop
Except that one time when Death empowered Thanos with the ability to kill even immortals. And that other time when Thanos tricked IB and kicked his ass. Or Thanos simply ask her to make him a walking dead with her attack. Then Thanos proceeds to bust IB's head in.

The trick only worked because he was in the one place his powers wouldn't function and that's because his MASTERS placed him there. IB summons Death, FORCES her to do his bidding (like last time ON PANEL), then Team dies.

Uriel005
The trick only worked because he was in the one place his powers wouldn't function and that's because his MASTERS placed him there. IB summons Death, FORCES her to do his bidding (like last time ON PANEL), then Team dies. also isn't IB as the direct agent of order and chaos higher up on the food chain than death and would be able to overide it if thanos got the "kill immortal" ability... That's like saying a manager has more power than the executive of the local branch of a company...

WhiteWitchKing
The trick only worked because he was in the one place his powers wouldn't function and that's because his MASTERS placed him there. IB summons Death, FORCES her to do his bidding (like last time ON PANEL), then Team dies.

Nah, she powers him beyond IB and he stomps IB again. It's been on panel that Death even gave Thanos a stronger body. She gives him a power up and Thanos rage stomps IB.

zopzop
Nah, she powers him beyond IB and he stomps IB again. It's been on panel that Death even gave Thanos a stronger body. She gives him a power up and Thanos rage stomps IB.

Fantasy. I'm talking about on panel stuff. IB ordered her around like a dog and dismissed her. This was confirmed later during the Thanos Quest arc.

Nihilist
Fantasy. I'm talking about on panel stuff. IB ordered her around like a dog and dismissed her. This was confirmed later during the Thanos Quest arc. She(Death) did that in accordance with the laws of the universe, IB later confirmed this in a later Surfer comic as she had to follow the laws of order.

Team wins.

zopzop
Originally posted by Nihilist
She(Death) did that in accordance with the laws of the universe, IB later confirmed this in a later Surfer comic as she had to follow the laws of order.

Team wins.

Issue? Scan?

Nihilist
Issue? Scan? I'l search for it later but it was iirc a couple of issues after what happened.

the Darkone
IB wins, pretty much Galactus equal!

TheLordofMurder
She(Death) did that in accordance with the laws of the universe, IB later confirmed this in a later Surfer comic as she had to follow the laws of order.

So whats to prevent Death from (once again) heeding the IB's call in accordance with the laws of the universe and destroy these guys?

Whats the difference between Death taking the Elders opposed to these guys?

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
So whats to prevent Death from (once again) heeding the IB's call in accordance with the laws of the universe and destroy these guys?

Whats the difference between Death taking the Elders opposed to these guys? Maybe the other guys yes, but not Thanos as he is outside the reach and notice of Chaos and Order(stated on panel twice).

Thanos has a important role in the way the universe works the elders dont.

TheLordofMurder
Maybe the other guys yes, but not Thanos as he is outside the reach and notice of Chaos and Order(stated on panel twice).

Thanos has a important role in the way the universe works the elders dont.

Just for the sake of argument, lets say you are right and that the IB cant force Death to take him as he could the others...

The IB summons up Death to take them, but only Thanos remains...now its Thanos one on one with the IB...who wins at this point?

the Darkone
Just for the sake of argument, lets say you are right and that the IB cant force Death to take him as he could the others...

The IB summons up Death to take them, but only Thanos remains...now its Thanos one on one with the IB...who wins at this point?

IB will beat Thanos black and blue, when Thanos defeated IB was in the nexus where IB is depowered dramatically. Even though Thanos has a role in the universe that doesn't mean he cant get his a$$ handed to him if need be.

Nihilist

The IB summons up Death to take them, but only Thanos remains...now its Thanos one on one with the IB...who wins at this point? IB would win the big majority, but the reason i gave the team the win is IB wont be able to get of the others as quick and easily needed to get the majority imo.

Nihilist
Originally posted by the Darkone
IB will beat Thanos black and blue, when Thanos defeated IB was in the nexus where IB is depowered dramatically. Even though Thanos has a role in the universe that doesn't mean he cant get his a$$ handed to him if need be. Thanos matched the IB blast power to break him free, and please dont say he never as IB had tried to break free before failed..only when equal pressure was applied to the outside of the sphere was IB able to escape.

TheLordofMurder
Thanos matched the IB blast power to break him free, and please dont say he never as IB had tried to break free before failed..only when equal pressure was applied to the outside of the sphere was IB able to escape.

Dont lie to make Thanos appear to be better than he really is; we have Quanchi on this forum for that...

Thanos "tried his best" to match the IB's energies...he never said he matched them.

Nihilist
Dont lie to make Thanos appear to be better than he really is; we have Quanchi on this forum for that...

Thanos "tried his best" to match the IB's energies...he never said he matched them. No lying involved, he matched them or came very close otherwise the sphere wouldnt have shattered. And dont forget that Thanos isnt a powerful as current Thanos.

TheLordofMurder
No lying involved, he matched them or came very close otherwise the sphere wouldnt have shattered. And dont forget that Thanos isnt a powerful as current Thanos.

Now you are speculating; you have no proof that Thanos matched or came close to matching the IB's energy output...

I can speculate as well!!

Since Order and Chaos made the prison to contain the IB, they made the prison just strong enough to withstand the IB's power (it was only as strong as it needed to be), so the little bit of power output by Thanos was just enough to put it at its breaking point....

See, if you are going to speculate, state that you are speculating; dont state your opinion as if it were fact...that makes you a liar when you do.

Cheers!

smile

Nihilist
Now you are speculating; you have no proof that Thanos matched or came close to matching the IB's energy output...

I can speculate as well!!

Since Order and Chaos made the prison to contain the IB, they made the prison just strong enough to withstand the IB's power (it was only as strong as it needed to be), so the little bit of power output by Thanos was just enough to put it at its breaking point....

See, if you are going to speculate, state that you are speculating; dont state your opinion as if it were fact...that makes you a liar when you do.

Cheers!

smile Moron, so youre gonna say abstract make a shere prison weaker on the outside than they would the inside lulz go back to special school son.

TheLordofMurder
Moron, so youre gonna say abstract make a shere prison weaker on the outside than they would the inside lulz go back to special school son.

LoL...

Only an idiot, ball-riding fanboy, like yourself would assume Thanos accomplished something that he cant prove...

Its not a matter of it being weaker on the outside than the inside; its a matter of the total force used against the sphere; all parts are equal...weaken one point and it spreads to other points across the entire sphere.

You must be 13 or 14 as your knowledge of basic physics is lacking; I think morons like yourself need to study more and flame less...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
LoL...

Only an idiot, ball-riding fanboy, like yourself would assume Thanos accomplished something that he cant prove...

Its not a matter of it being weaker on the outside than the inside; its a matter of the total force used against the sphere; all parts are equal...weaken one point and it spreads to other points across the entire sphere.

You must be 13 or 14 as your knowledge of basic physics is lacking; I think morons like yourself need to study more and flame less...

Happy Dance Using real world physics in comics is what idiots do and as you say " weaken one point and it spreads to other points across the entire sphere" why wasnt there any visable signs or crack/weakness then when the IB had tried to escape before...

Sr J-Bieb
Thanos sacrifices Void and Onslaught to summon Blue Eyes White Dragon

lft4ded
Ha! big grin

I'm voting for the Inbetweener.

TheLordofMurder
Using real world physics in comics is what idiots do and as you say " weaken one point and it spreads to other points across the entire sphere" why wasnt there any visable signs or crack/weakness then when the IB had tried to escape before...

I propose that the sphere repaired itself from previous escape attempts by the IB; it didnt do that this time because it broke...

Please note this speculation is no different than your own...

At the end of the day though, you told a blatant LIE (while I merely pointed out the lack of on panel evidence and thus didnt have to lie); you stated that Thanos matched the IB's energies when there is no evidence supporting your statement...

Nihilist=He Who Shall Lie in name of Thanos...Amen!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
I propose that the sphere repaired itself from previous escape attempts by the IB; it didnt do that this time because it broke...

Please note this speculation is no different than your own...

At the end of the day though, you told a blatant LIE (while I merely pointed out the lack of on panel evidence and thus didnt have to lie); you stated that Thanos matched the IB's energies when there is no evidence supporting your statement...

Nihilist=He Who Shall Lie in name of Thanos...Amen!

Happy Dance Same childish trash again.

Even the IB believed the same pressure/force on the outside might free him.

Seeing as youre trying to get all high and mighty about it, lets see any proof that the sphere was weaker on outside than on the inside, as we have proof of Thanos putting all he might into a blast.

I'll wait child.

TheLordofMurder
Same childish trash again.

Even the IB believed the same pressure/force on the outside might free him.

Seeing as youre trying to get all high and mighty about it, lets see any proof that the sphere was weaker on outside than on the inside, as we have proof of Thanos putting all he might into a blast.

I'll wait child.

You want me to defend your stance!?

You are the one who stated that the sphere was weaker on the outside than the inside...lol!!

Nay...I will not defend your position...your arguments are weak and make no sense...I will not make such weakness my own!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
You want me to defend your stance!?

You are the one who stated that the sphere was weaker on the outside than the inside...lol!!

Nay...I will not defend your position...your arguments are weak and make no sense...I will not make such weakness my own!

Happy Dance I never stated the sphere was weaker on outside than inside, do you lie that much you dont know the difference now.

Again proof that ib attack weakened the outside because "weakness" spreads remember.

TheLordofMurder
Moron, so youre gonna say abstract make a shere prison weaker on the outside than they would the inside lulz go back to special school son.

See, you said this..not me...I stated that all points on a sphere are equal until force is applied against it.

He Who Lies in the name of Thanos knows no bounds in his loyalty to he who has a prune face I see...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
See, you said this..not me...I stated that all points on a sphere are equal until force is applied against it.

He Who Lies in the name of Thanos knows no bounds in his loyalty to he who has a prune face I see...

Happy Dance My god you are thick, you tried to make out the sphere was weaker on the inside than out, dont you understand me mocking you by suggetsing abstracts would make a prison weaker on one side and stronger on the other.hence the LOL!

"I stated that all points on a sphere are equal until force is applied against it." if true why didnt the sphere crack straight away then when Thanos blasted it as IB had tried tried to escape before...

I know you wont/cant answer, ill just expect something stupid.

TheLordofMurder
This is what happens to Thanos when he faces off against a real opponent:

TheLordofMurder
My god you are thick, you tried to make out the sphere was weaker on the inside than out

Nope...stop lying...I never said anything like that.

Keep on lying for your boyfriend Nihilist...I am sure he appreciates it!

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Nope...stop lying...I never said anything like that.

Keep on lying for your boyfriend Nihilist...I am sure he appreciates it!

Happy Dance We'll soon see child when the mods read the reports.

Again no comeback about my question, another thread you been pwnd in.

TheLordofMurder
We'll soon see child when the mods read the reports.

Again no comeback about my question, another thread you been pwnd in.

I have already proven you to be wrong...

There is nothing else to say...

smile

Nihilist
I have already proven you to be wrong...

There is nothing else to say...

smile Proved me wrong, yet is shit scared of a BZ!! great confidence in your "proving me wrong" eh.

TheLordofMurder
Proved me wrong, yet is shit scared of a BZ!! great confidence in your "proving me wrong" eh.

I have not only proved you wrong here, but I have already proved that your husband is full of phail...what more do you want!??

Happy Dance

the Darkone
Thanos couldn't match IB power output, that's saying Thanos can go power for power against Galactus which would be BS. Thanos defeated IB in the Nexus where IB is weakened as where Thanos is not and would complete advantage of the fight, no PIS involve this team gets smoked!

Nihilist
Thanos couldn't match IB power output, that's saying Thanos can go power for power against Galactus which would be BS. Thanos defeated IB in the Nexus where IB is weakened as where Thanos is not and would complete advantage of the fight, no PIS involve this team gets smoked! Thanos matched the beyonder energy output, so i dont see why he cant didnt match the IB's at that time.

zopzop
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479804-01vsinbetweener08_ssv318_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479805-01vsinbetweener10_ssv318_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479806-01vsinbetweener11_ssv318_super.jpg

VS
http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/7734/thanosbeatenwg02.jpg
Team stands no chance.

TheLordofMurder
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479804-01vsinbetweener08_ssv318_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479805-01vsinbetweener10_ssv318_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/7/71366/1479806-01vsinbetweener11_ssv318_super.jpg

VS
Team stands no chance.

thumb up

Nihilist
laughing out loud great choice of proof, Galactus being PUNCHED OUT

Nice try though.

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud great choice of proof, Galactus being PUNCHED OUT

Nice try though.

Is that your husband on his knees in front of Galactus!? LoL!!

And you thought he was being faithful to you...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Is that your husband on his knees in front of Galactus!? LoL!!

And you thought he was being faithful to you...

Happy Dance How old are you? about 11 id geuss because no one can be THIS childish constantly and think hes funny.

TheLordofMurder

VS
Team stands no chance.

thumb up

Badabing
LOM and Nihilist, this is the 3rd report from 2 different threads. If you both can't be civil, non-trolling, upstanding posters then use the ignore. Next bit of problems I have from either of you will result in a Batdude temp ban. smile

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
LOM and Nihilist, this is the 3rd report from 2 different threads. If you both can't be civil, non-trolling, upstanding posters then use the ignore. Next bit of problems I have from either of you will result in a Batdude temp ban. smile Thats fine with me.

Badabing
Thats fine with me. See you in March then! sneer

biscuits

stick out tongue

Nihilist
Originally posted by Badabing
See you in March then! sneer

biscuits

stick out tongue cool just in time for the baby!

the Darkone
Thanos matched the beyonder energy output, so i dont see why he cant didnt match the IB's at that time.

He matched a de-powered version of Cosmos-Beyonder not the real McCoy, please! And plus cosmos was not in right state of mind, but she did drop Thanos like ton of bricks though, truth be told Thanos will out last Void and Onslaught since he is the smartest out of the bunch, but will still lose to IB unless he gets him into Nexus, since that wont be happening curse or no curse Thanos will lose bad.

zopzop
He matched a de-powered version of Cosmos-Beyonder not the real McCoy, please! And plus cosmos was not in right state of mind, but she did drop Thanos like ton of bricks though, truth be told Thanos will out last Void and Onslaught since he is the smartest out of the bunch, but will still lose to IB unless he gets him into Nexus, since that wont be happening curse or no curse Thanos will lose bad.

No the Beyonder wasn't depowered. He/She/It was in a mortal body and insane. That's it. He/she/it dropped Thanos because Thanos was caught off guard. Look at the rematch between them. Thanos had he/she/it on the ropes that time because he came prepared for a fight.

WhiteWitchKing
Fantasy. I'm talking about on panel stuff. IB ordered her around like a dog and dismissed her. This was confirmed later during the Thanos Quest arc.

So how come he didn't summon her to kill Galactus. I'm confused

what's the opposite of the void and onslaught again? Onslaugt takes IB and his team to the astral plane where the proceed to beat him silly. None of the team is a slouch when it comes to the mental plane. Void maybe the weakest but still no push over. IB loses.

zopzop
So how come he didn't summon her to kill Galactus. I'm confused

what's the opposite of the void and onslaught again? Onslaugt takes IB and his team to the astral plane where the proceed to beat him silly. None of the team is a slouch when it comes to the mental plane. Void maybe the weakest but still no push over. IB loses.

How come Thor didn't use Mjolnir to cut off Juggernaut's power the first time he fought him? Why doesn't Superman speedblitz end every fight he gets in? Why doesn't the Invisible Woman use her force fields to choke out every opponent she fights? Still confused or do you see a pattern emerging?

The IB is an abstract that exists between ALL dualities : life/death, physical/spiritual, large/small, god/man, wisdom/ignorance, order/chaos, existence/non-existence. I'm sure he's been to the Astral Plane long before Prof X. was born.

WhiteWitchKing
How come Thor didn't use Mjolnir to cut off Juggernaut's power the first time he fought him? Why doesn't Superman speedblitz end every fight he gets in? Why doesn't the Invisible Woman use her force fields to choke out every opponent she fights? Still confused or do you see a pattern emerging?

The IB is an abstract that exists between ALL dualities : life/death, physical/spiritual, large/small, god/man, wisdom/ignorance, order/chaos, existence/non-existence. I'm sure he's been to the Astral Plane long before Prof X. was born.

Lol. Love this b.s. Excuse. How about he did use his powers and found ou that it didn't work because he was Galactus' opposite? He only summon death because of the immortal nature of the eldest beings. So what's the opposite of Void and Onslaught. If you say Death then I'm laughing at your nonsense because that's not their opposite.

Being in the astral plane doesn't mean he can take these three in combat their. The Ib isn't the sharpest tool. Team kicks his ass their. It's more than likely Thanos advises Onslaught to teleport them all to the nexus of realities where team beats Ib silly.

Nihilist
He matched a de-powered version of Cosmos-Beyonder not the real McCoy, please! And plus cosmos was not in right state of mind, but she did drop Thanos like ton of bricks though, truth be told Thanos will out last Void and Onslaught since he is the smartest out of the bunch, but will still lose to IB unless he gets him into Nexus, since that wont be happening curse or no curse Thanos will lose bad. The Beyonder wasnt depowered at all, only form was vulnerable including her mental state...it was even stated on panel she still had the power to reverse the chrunch energies.

She only dropped him with a suprise attack.

TheLordofMurder
She only dropped him with a suprise attack.

Wrong...

Thanos is no fool; he is always ready...

In addition, he was facing her; The Maker didnt distract him then attack, nor did it hit him in the back...

Thanos was standing there and The Maker slapped him down like an insect with a single lone eyebeam...fight over.

In the rematch she was mentally compromised and didnt bring the same firepower to the fray; the on panel evidence is compelling...none of The Makers attacks at that time packed the same punch as its initial attack...the difference is night and day.

Can even you say that other attacks were comparable to this one:

Nihilist
Wrong...

Thanos is no fool; he is always ready...

In addition, he was facing her; The Maker didnt distract him then attack, nor did it hit him in the back...

Thanos was standing there and The Maker slapped him down like an insect with a single lone eyebeam...fight over.

In the rematch she was mentally compromised and didnt bring the same firepower to the fray; the on panel evidence is compelling...none of The Makers attacks at that time packed the same punch as its initial attack...the difference is night and day.

Can even you say that other attacks were comparable to this one: When they first met they was just talking, then she blasted him off gaurd.

The second fight her madness had passed/was passing(stated on panel twice).

Of course her other attack werent the same , she wasnt as unstable so she can control and chanel her blasts.

TheLordofMurder
And dont dare say that she wasnt mentally compromised during the rematch; she was crying and asked Thanos to name her...

Thats not something that sane people do when being attacked...

TheLordofMurder
When they first met they was just talking, then she blasted him off gaurd.

The second fight her madness had passed/was passing(stated on panel twice).

Of course her other attack werent the same , she wasnt as unstable so she can control and chanel her blasts.

Who cares if it was said the madness had passed; that was clearly wrong as she was trippin during the rematch...

Also, how do you know Thanos was off guard? He looked alert to me...

zopzop
And dont dare say that she wasnt mentally compromised during the rematch; she was crying and asked Thanos to name her...

Thats not something that sane people do when being attacked...

Sanity has nothing to do with her power output. In fact she was more dangerous in that state because she was so unpredictable. Thanos beat that b|tch down, then shut off her mind.

TheLordofMurder
He looks alert to me; she even speaks to him before attacking:

TheLordofMurder
Sanity has nothing to do with her power output. In fact she was more dangerous in that state because she was so unpredictable. Thanos beat that b|tch down, then shut off her mind.

You are wrong as her madness clearly didnt make her more dangerous; it made her less dangerous...

The magnitude of her 1st attack compared to the others supports that stance...

Thanos beat someone that had compromised her power levels; nothing impressive about that...

Get back to me when he beats a sane Cube Being...

Nihilist
Who cares if it was said the madness had passed; that was clearly wrong as she was trippin during the rematch...How was she trippin? she knew clearly what she wanted to do...put Thanos down

Thanos went to talk to her not to fight, have you even read the story.

TheLordofMurder
As the on panel evidence demostrates, Thanos is easily one shotted by a Cube Being that is not sabotaging itself...

zopzop
He looks alert to me; she even speaks to him before attacking:

She went from sad/inquisitive to angry/insane in one panel. It's safe to say he wasn't ready for that level of emotional change. When they meet again, it was game over for her.

zopzop
As the on panel evidence demostrates, Thanos is easily one shotted by a Cube Being that is not sabotaging itself...

When caught completely unaware? Sure. What happens when he is aware? He owns her.

TheLordofMurder
How was she trippin? she knew clearly what she wanted to do...put Thanos down

Right...put Thanos down...she wanted to put him down do bad that she made time to ask him to name her.

She was trippin and not in her right mind during the rematch...its all on panel.

And of course I've read the story and I say again, Thanos is no fool...and he was alert, he had to know that there was a possibility that there would be trouble.

Nihilist
When caught completely unaware? Sure. What happens when he is aware? He owns her. TBH dont bother with him anymore, he's keen to bang on about on panel, but ignore what was shown and said on panel.

TheLordofMurder
When caught completely unaware? Sure. What happens when he is aware? He owns her.

He wasnt completely unaware...thats BS and you know it...look at the on panel evidence; he is alert...he is facing her and she even speaks before attacking...dont ignore this.

You act like his back was turned or that Thanos is so stupid as to not antipicate the possibility of trouble....

And his win was circumstancial...you know this...tell me zop, was she in her right mind during the rematch? Was her power output the same as it was in their initial encounter?

You know the answer...

TheLordofMurder
TBH dont bother with him anymore, he's keen to bang on about on panel, but ignore what was shown and said on panel.

Actions speak louder than words...

A doctor can tell you a guy is sane, but if you observe the guy trippin and acting crazy, you are going to conclude that that doctor is full of it...

zopzop
He wasnt completely unaware...thats BS and you know it...look at the on panel evidence; he is alert...he is facing her and she even speaks before attacking...dont ignore this.

You act like his back was turned or that Thanos is so stupid as to not antipicate the possibility of trouble....

And his win was circumstancial...you know this...tell me zop, was she in her right mind during the rematch? Was her power output the same as it was in their initial encounter?

You know the answer...

No it's not BS and it's right there on panel. She went from sad and inquisitive to outright hostile...............IN ONE PANEL. We all saw what happened when he was ready for her. He curbed her.

Yes her power output was the same, and no she was never in her right mind, ever. Not in their first encounter and not when Thanos pummeled her.

Nihilist
Actions speak louder than words...

A doctor can tell you a guy is sane, but if you observe the guy trippin and acting crazy, you are going to conclude that that doctor is full of it... laughing out loud bad anology to try and use.

TheLordofMurder
No it's not BS and it's right there on panel. She went from sad and inquisitive to outright hostile...............IN ONE PANEL. We all saw what happened when he was ready for her. He curbed her.

Yes her power output was the same, and no she was never in her right mind, ever. Not in their first encounter and not when Thanos pummeled her.

So you believe that 1st attack had the same power as the others....

I'm going to leave that with an lol...

Answer this zopzop...is Thanos superior to Cube Beings in power?

TheLordofMurder
laughing out loud bad anology to try and use.

Its a perfect and fits my original point to a "t."

TheLordofMurder
Tell me zopzop...a simple yes or no will do...is Thanos alert in the following scan?

Because if you answer yes (and the answr here clearly is yes), then you definitely cant say he was "caught completely unaware."

Nihilist
Its a perfect and fits my original point to a "t." Based on what? your superior knowledge lulz

TheLordofMurder
Based on what? your superior knowledge lulz

F**k off...

But yeah, my knowledge is superior to yours in this; nor are my perceptions clouded by carnal lusts for muscular purple men...

Nihilist
F**k off...

But yeah, my knowledge is superior to yours in this; nor are my perceptions clouded by carnal lusts for muscular purple men... Yeah thats why you shit your pants at the offer of a BZ and your lack of knowledge is coupled by a massive inferiority complex about Thanos.

Run liitle rat run.

zopzop
So you believe that 1st attack had the same power as the others....

I'm going to leave that with an lol...

Answer this zopzop...is Thanos superior to Cube Beings in power?
Do me a favor? Tell me who have Cube Beings beaten in a fight and I'll answer that question. Till then, don't bring up feats, I just want fights. Produce those and I'll answer.
Tell me zopzop...a simple yes or no will do...is Thanos alert in the following scan?
No. She shifted moods from sad to angry/insane in one panel dude. It's right there.

TheLordofMurder
Do me a favor? Tell me who have Cube Beings beaten in a fight and I'll answer that question. Till then, don't bring up feats, I just want fights. Produce those and I'll answer.

No. She shifted moods from sad to angry/insane in one panel dude. It's right there.

Cube beings havent had many fights as they dont have many showings; its a simple question...is Thanos superior to Cube Beings? The answer is hell no and you know it...

As for you saying that Thanos is not alert in the above scan; great, know we know that a Thanos standing infront of someone talking with his eyes wide open (in a clear state of mind) is not alert...

I'm going to agree to strongly disagree with you and leave it at that...

TheLordofMurder
Yeah thats why you shit your pants at the offer of a BZ and your lack of knowledge is coupled by a massive inferiority complex about Thanos.

Run liitle rat run.

Your phone is ringing; I think its your husband calling again...you'd better answer...I dont want to see you showing up with any more black eyes!

That "I fell down some stairs" lie doesnt really work anymore...

Happy Dance

Nihilist
Your phone is ringing; I think its your husband calling again...you'd better answer...I dont want to see you showing up with any more black eyes!

That "I fell down some stairs" lie doesnt really work anymore...

Happy Dance Call that a comebacklaughing out loud are the schools in your area that underfunded that your mental capacity is limited?

zopzop
Cube beings havent had many fights as they dont have many showings; its a simple question...is Thanos superior to Cube Beings? The answer is hell no and you know it...

How do we know the answer is hell no? What, going by feats? Thanos never shook the universe when he collided with anyone like Masterson/Thor and Dargo did but we all agree Thanos would beat Thor's ass.

Thanos never tore a star in two with his bare hands yet we all agree he'd kick Drax's ass.

Thanos never shielded a spaceship from a universe wiping attack like Sersi did, but we all agree he'd pummel her to death.

I want to see fights, if you can't produce them, then all we have is speculation and feats suck as a barometer because many of the supposedly most powerful beings in existence lack them.

Nihilist
How do we know the answer is hell no? What, going by feats? Thanos never shook the universe when he collided with anyone like Masterson/Thor and Dargo did but we all agree Thanos would beat Thor's ass.

Thanos never tore a star in two with his bare hands yet we all agree he'd kick Drax's ass.

Thanos never shielded a spaceship from a universe wiping attack like Sersi did, but we all agree he'd pummel her to death.

I want to see fights, if you can't produce them, then all we have is speculation and feats suck as a barometer because many of the supposedly most powerful beings in existence lack them. thumb up

TheLordofMurder
@zopzop

You agree that Thanos is highly intelligent and always plans for the future and stays a step ahead?

Is Thanos intelligent enough to anticipate the possibility that there just might be trouble with The Maker? He definitely is...

So when you combine that FACT with his alert posture, how can you possibility conclude that he was taken completely offguard?

TheLordofMurder
Call that a comebacklaughing out loud are the schools in your area that underfunded that your mental capacity is limited?

Has daddy Thanos been withholding your lunch money?

zopzop
@zopzop

You agree that Thanos is highly intelligent and always plans for the future and stays a step ahead?

Is Thanos intelligent enough to anticipate the possibility that there just might be trouble with The Maker? He definitely is...

So when you combine that FACT with his alert posture, how can you possibility conclude that he was taken completely offguard?

You are correct, but would that planning take into account the actions of someone who is so unpredictable it's not even funny? She shifted 180 degrees from sad to psychopathic in one panel! I still say he was taken completely off guard. Lunatics are notoriously unpredictable.

Nihilist
Has daddy Thanos been withholding your lunch money? Originally posted by Nihilist
Call that a comebacklaughing out loud are the schools in your area that underfunded that your mental capacity is limited?

TheLordofMurder
Maybe I should make a thread:

Thanos vs any Cube Being...which is more powerful...make it a poll question, and see what the consensus is.

TheLordofMurder
You are correct, but would that planning take into account the actions of someone who is so unpredictable it's not even funny? She shifted 180 degrees from sad to psychopathic in one panel! I still say he was taken completely off guard. Lunatics are notoriously unpredictable.

Thanos is smart enough to plan for lunatics; atleast enough to know "this crazy b***h might attack me."

TheLordofMurder

Since you didnt answer the question, the answer must be yes; I'll call adult protective services at once and take care of the problem for you...but warn Thanos...these guys are coming for him:

zopzop
Maybe I should make a thread:

Thanos vs any Cube Being...which is more powerful...make it a poll question, and see what the consensus is. \

The consensus will be based on feats only and not fights. 500 years ago the consensus was that the Sun revolved around the Earth and it wasn't correct just because the majority believed it.

TheLordofMurder
\

The consensus will be based on feats only and not fights. 500 years ago the consensus was that the Sun revolved around the Earth and it wasn't correct just because the majority believed it.

Its not just feats (some feats are bogus...some are legit...The two Thors reality shaking feat is obviously BS; you cant ignore feats, but you have to sort the BS ones from the legit ones) zop; how they are typically portrayed factors in as well...

CCU's and Cube Beings are typically portrayed as vastly power objects/beings with near infinite power...

Thanos isnt looked at like that, nor is he portrayed that way in comics...

Cube Beings are superior to him; a Cube Being has to be powered down somehow (like The Maker was with mental instability) for Thanos to compete with them....

zopzop
Its not just feats (some feats are bogus...some are legit...The two Thors reality shaking feat is obviously BS; you cant ignore feats, but you have to sort the BS ones from the legit ones) zop; how they are typically portrayed factors in as well...

CCU's and Cube Beings are typically portrayed as vastly power objects/beings with near infinite power...

Thanos isnt looked at like that, nor is he portrayed that way in comics...

Cube Beings are superior to him; a Cube Being has to be powered down somehow (like The Maker was with mental instability) for Thanos to compete with them....

Oh and before you call the Thor universe level shockwave that was said by the narrator to be comparable to the Big Bang BS, Thor and 3 of his clones shored up the multiverse with their Godblasts. Thanos doesn't have anything in that league feat wise but I bet Thanos beats Thor into a coma.

Well let's see some fights Cube Beings were in because I don't trust feats.

TheLordofMurder
Oh and before you call the Thor universe level shockwave that was said by the narrator to be comparable to the Big Bang BS, Thor and 3 of his clones shored up the multiverse with their Godblasts. Thanos doesn't have anything in that league feat wise but I bet Thanos beats Thor into a coma.

Well let's see some fights Cube Beings were in because I don't trust feats.

zop...

You really believe 4 High Heralds should be capable of shoring up the multiverse!?

That has BS and PIS written all over it...

You gotta seperate the PIS feats from the legit feats; ask yourself, is performing muiltversal (or even universal) feats the norm for High Heralds? Hell no...

Average feats/showings zop (thats really what we are supposed to go by on these forums; we tend to get away from that though); CCU's/Cube Beings typically have very high showings/feats (its the norm for them)...much higher than Thanos as well.

People dont consider CCU's/Cube Beings as being very uber for nothing...

You cant trust them all, but you cant call feats worthless either...

zopzop
zop...

You really believe 4 High Heralds should be capable of shoring up the multiverse!?

That has BS and PIS written all over it...

You gotta seperate the PIS feats from the legit feats; ask yourself, is performing muiltversal (or even universal) feats the norm for High Heralds? Hell no...

Average feats/showings zop (thats really what we are supposed to go by on these forums; we tend to get away from that though); CCU's/Cube Beings typically have very high showings/feats (its the norm for them)...much higher than Thanos as well.

People dont consider CCU's/Cube Beings as being very uber for nothing...

You cant trust them all, but you cant call feats worthless either...

Oh I agree with you 100% but that's not the point. It's on panel and hence a valid showing.

WhiteWitchKing

A cb beat Thanos. In that thanos samaritan book where thanos started shit with a cb and she ko his ass worse than tyrant and odin. A cc also kicked thanos' and gave the cops the opportunity to arrest him. Once also beat a living universe. Thanos begged Galactus not to molest him further. Yeah. What else you got?

WhiteWitchKing

I want to see fights, if you can't produce them, then all we have is speculation and feats suck as a barometer because many of the supposedly most powerful beings in existence lack them.

Kubik vs Beyonder
Beyonder vs Molecule Man
Beyonder vs Doom w Galactus power

Other than blast, blast what did that fight show to put Maker on the same league as Beyonder? It's like Saying Professor Hulk is on the same level as a mindless hulk, actually it's worst.

Beyonder putting enough output to match MM that a watcher want blind and dimensions were being wrecked. Even planets across another galaxy was dying as a result. His fight with Kubik involved solar systems being smashed and an enitre universe shock. Makers fight with thanos was a piss poor performance that involved bolts of energy being blasted around and her being stuck in physcal form.

I gave you fight feats. Where is any display of power that puts her on Beyonder's level?

Badabing
LOM and Nihilist just got 2 warnings each. Anyone else wanna keep trolling and flaming? smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.