Student vs Teacher

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Omega visors
this is a fight of the student vs the teacher, daredevil is going up against his own mentor and teacher in the arts of fighting Captain America... who wins?

Transmaniacon
Ummm? Hmmm? No. this is full of mistakes and false info. somebody lied to you. however it is plausible that the guy who trained daredevil could beat captain america, his name by the way is Stick,because of the stick he carried.

Omega visors
Originally posted by Transmaniacon
Ummm? Hmmm? No. this is full of mistakes and false info. somebody lied to you. however it is plausible that the guy who trained daredevil could beat captain america, his name by the way is Stick,because of the stick he carried.

dude you are wrong captain america trained daredevil during WW2

Q99
Daredevil wasn't born during WW2 so that would be rather impressive.

Are you perhaps thinking of Bucky?

Omega visors
Originally posted by Q99
Daredevil wasn't born during WW2 so that would be rather impressive.

Are you perhaps thinking of Bucky?

i am talking about daredevil the blind guy from hells kitchen, he was trained by cap during WW2 then they both were frozed and now you see them back in action during our time

jrodslam
Originally posted by Omega visors
i am talking about daredevil the blind guy from hells kitchen, he was trained by cap during WW2 then they both were frozed and now you see them back in action during our time

Nope. DD wasnt around during WW2. Youre mistaken.

BattleMage
laughing out loud

-Pr-
DD wasn't frozen during WW2.

The thread can continue for the time being though...

Q99

Yep, I'm pretty sure you're confusing Bucky's past for Daredevil's.

Matt Murdock's never been frozen or otherwise placed in suspended animation.

Omega visors
Originally posted by Q99
Yep, I'm pretty sure you're confusing Bucky's past for Daredevil's.

Matt Murdock's never been frozen or otherwise placed in suspended animation.

you are right i just checked that, i meant bucky Lol sorry for the mistake smile

Caps Conscience

Bwa hahshahahahahahahahahahahaha

Transmaniacon
LMAO! And stick would whoop captain america

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.