Black Racer vs. Swamp Thing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

zopzop
WTH could Swamp Thing do to Black Racer? Do New Gods even have "flaura" in their intestines that ST could exploit? Do they even need to eat/breathe/sleep? Black Racer took a punch to the face by a pissed off Superman that cratered a moon without even flinching or attempting to defend himself.

Prep-Man
Good one. Not sure.

Galan007
Originally posted by zopzop
WTH could Swamp Thing do to Black Racer? Do New Gods even have "flaura" in their intestines that ST could exploit? Plz tell me you aren't really of the opinion that ST's only option in battle is limited to "flora-manipulation." srsly

zopzop
Originally posted by Galan007
Plz tell me you aren't really of the opinion that ST's only option in battle is limited to "flora-manipulation." srsly

Then what else is there? Punching him? Soul suck (would that even work on a Death avatar)? What else is he gonna do?

BullwinkleMoose
Swamp Thing has loads of exotic attacks, he can take souls, shut down someone's consciousness, etc. Swamp Thing is above Black Racer in power and ability

Galan007
Then what else is there? Punching him? Soul suck (would that even work on a Death avatar)? What else is he gonna do? How about just being more powerful in general?

Most would agree that ST is at least in Darkseid's tier of power. I only mention that because when Scott Free was transformed into his true New God self, he dominated Black Racer with very little effort. However, even at the aforementioned levels he was still well below Darkseid/Highfather in the power department. So if ST is at least on Darkseid's level, then logic dictates that he'd be decisively beyond BR as well. /shrug

...But I don't really care either way. As long as you aren't limiting ST's power to manipulating intestinal tracts, I'm happy. wink

zopzop
How about just being more powerful in general?

Most would agree that ST is at least in Darkseid's tier of power. I only mention that because when Scott Free was transformed into his true New God self, he dominated Black Racer with very little effort. However, even at the aforementioned levels he was still well below Darkseid/Highfather in the power department. So if ST is at least on Darkseid's level, then logic dictates that he'd be decisively beyond BR as well. /shrug

...But I don't really care either way. As long as you aren't limiting ST's power to manipulating intestinal tracts, I'm happy. wink

I'm just genuinely curious that's all. Would a "soul suck" work against a Death Avatar in DC? If BR took that moon shaking/scarring punch from Superman and didn't even flinch, how would ST beat him down, unless BR was written down at a later time? Depending on how the "soul suck" thing plays out the only real option ST has is that mind trick (and how many times has he used that in his history?).

Galan007
I'm just genuinely curious that's all. Would a "soul suck" work against a Death Avatar in DC? If BR took that moon shaking/scarring punch from Superman and didn't even flinch, how would ST beat him down, unless BR was written down at a later time? Depending on how the "soul suck" thing plays out the only real option ST has is that mind trick (and how many times has he used that in his history?). ...Or ST could trap BR in a limbo dimension.

-K-M-
Intestine manipulation FTW

zopzop
...Or ST could trap BR in a limbo dimension.

BR can't travel between dimensions? That blows if true.

zopzop
Originally posted by -K-M-
Intestine manipulation FTW

Does BR even have Flora in his intestine?

-K-M-
Does BR even have Flora in his intestine?

All kinds, spinach, Dandelions, poison ivy...the works.

guy222
ST

Uriel005
ST could trap BR in the Green which is entirely dominated by life. I don't exactly see Black Racer being able to do much in that case especially if ST wants to keep him stuck there.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.