This is serious!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Robtard

inimalist
science fact: because of genes, it is impossible for any one person to ever bare the resemblance of another person

King Kandy
One of the funnier things i've seen recently.

theICONiac
Originally posted by inimalist
science fact: because of genes, it is impossible for any one person to ever bare the resemblance of another person

Does a bare sh!t in the woods??? eek!

Robtard
That doesn't make sense, son.

But let's stop derailing this serious topic. Nick Cage, vampire?

theICONiac
More convinced Dick Clark is a vampire.

Impediment
If Cage were a vampire and was hundereds of years old then maybe he would be a better actor than he is now.

majid86
lol

dadudemon
It doesn't even look like Cage.

inimalist
Originally posted by theICONiac
Does a bare sh!t in the woods??? eek!

science fact: no

jinXed by JaNx
yes, cage is a vampire and paul mccartney has really been dead since the early 60's...,nicholas cage killed him.

dadudemon
I think your point in the other thread about the reeses pb cups is very serious and belongs in this thread about serious stuff.

jaden101
Reminds me of the closing credits of Gettysburg when the photos of the actors are shown with the photos of the people they played.

Some of them are uncanny.

Xmi2jG_SSlE

Jack Daniels
wonder if he screwed buffy?

SamZED
Originally posted by dadudemon
It doesn't even look like Cage. He kinda does. Its the ears that look different.

dadudemon
bjmYee2ZfSk

Omega Vision
nEubt6HpGhs

jinXed by JaNx
I think your point in the other thread about the reeses pb cups is very serious and belongs in this thread about serious stuff.

It totally doesnt get more serious than that...,well at least other than the Gteat Oreo cookie mind control scandal. Although, we shouldnt talk about that unless we want to end up like JFK who was killed because he was about to expose the truth about the lsd crystals they put in the oreo stuffing.

Robtard
It doesn't even look like Cage.

You're either blind or the Mormon's are working for vampire/immortal Nicholas Cage and help keep his secret a secret, which would make sense.

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
paul mccartney has really been dead since the early 60's

I didn't even know about that conspiracy until I saw an image comparison site someone had actually did, claiming that he did die and was replaced by a 'fake' one.

jinXed by JaNx
yeah he was replaced by a reptilian but thats a whole other can of worms

Lord Shadow Z
Originally posted by jinXed by JaNx
yeah he was replaced by a reptilian but thats a whole other can of worms

Well I didn't hear that one, I heard he was replaced by a winner of a hushed-up 'look-a-like' contest. Don't really care either way, the Beatles were well before my time.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.