Andre Linoge vs. Palpatine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

quanchi112
Linoge wants Luke as his son. Palpatine wants him as his new sith apprentice. They battle for possession of Luke.

Lord Lucien
I had to Wiki Andre Linoge. From a TV miniseries?

quanchi112
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
I had to Wiki Andre Linoge. From a TV miniseries? Yes, he's the antagonist from Stephen King's Storm of the Century.

EvilAngel
Depends how close they are

Either Palatine cuts his head off before he can react, or he cuts his own head off.

Linoge isn't going to have a decent fight with anyone to be honest =\

quanchi112
Originally posted by EvilAngel
Depends how close they are

Either Palatine cuts his head off before he can react, or he cuts his own head off.

Linoge isn't going to have a decent fight with anyone to be honest =\ Don't you think he will be quick enough to react to Palpatine regardless of how close they are at the onset.

EvilAngel
Originally posted by quanchi112
Don't you think he will be quick enough to react to Palpatine regardless of how close they are at the onset.

I don't really know. Last time I seriously debated against a Star Wars jedi/sith I given the impression they were pretty stupidly quick reaction wise.

Bullets are probably faster than the lasers in Star Wars but I'm not about to try to prove it.

quanchi112
Originally posted by EvilAngel
I don't really know. Last time I seriously debated against a Star Wars jedi/sith I given the impression they were pretty stupidly quick reaction wise.

Bullets are probably faster than the lasers in Star Wars but I'm not about to try to prove it. I still see his abilities such as tk and the ability to make people bleed make Palpatine not enough one on one. I don't think enough star wars fans have the knowledge on Linoge since he's such a rarely seen character to make the call or not.

Ps. For all those who didn't know Scythe just made me a really cool sig for Linoge. The two images you see in the sig are his true form while the avie is his human form where he frequently showed sharp teeth that came out of his mouth.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.