Earth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sin I AM
It has come to me recently that Earth is the Axis thru which all realities shift. When ever the universe or multiverse is threatened, Earth is ALWAYS the last bastion of hope so heres the scenario.

MarvelEarth....all terran (gods) heroes and villians (demons) form an alliance in defense of planet earth against

Skrull, Kree, Shiar, Brood, and the Phalanx armadas...to include their gods....

could they succeed ?

Cogito
Reed pulls shit out of his ass. Earth wins.

Damborgson
Since they know in advance I can see the Earth repulsing them fairly easily. Unless writers wanted to make it epic of course.

TheLordofMurder
Earth is always ridiculously stacked with powerful beings who call it home...

Franklin Richards could solo every single race and their gods at the same time; Earth wins in an epic massacre of unbelievable proportions...

BullwinkleMoose
Squirrel Girl Solos

the ninjak
Reed figured out how to track Skrulls, he'll mass produce the tech. Celestial Kill Gun for big threats.

Doom time machine. Tony creates an army of machines. Unhackable to Ultron tech, Phallanx will still be a problem. Pym can release armadas anywhere he wishes through portals.

Franklin just lets loose.

Cthon would defend the planet, along with Asgardian armada led by Odin would decimate. Zeus joins the fray.

Who's the Sorceror Supreme now? Still will be an insane fight.

Sin I AM
Originally posted by the ninjak
Reed figured out how to track Skrulls, he'll mass produce the tech. Celestial Kill Gun for big threats.

Doom time machine. Tony creates an army of machines. Unhackable to Ultron tech, Phallanx will still be a problem. Pym can release armadas anywhere he wishes through portals.

Franklin just lets loose.

Cthon would defend the planet, along with Asgardian armada led by Odin would decimate. Zeus joins the fray.

honestly reeds feats have been lacking lately

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sin I AM
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yO69-OTyw-U/TBK9r2vN7aI/AAAAAAAAABQ/vE2ixE-EeZA/s1600/Reed+slapping+his+wife.jpg

Sin I AM
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_yO69-OTyw-U/TBK9r2vN7aI/AAAAAAAAABQ/vE2ixE-EeZA/s1600/Reed+slapping+his+wife.jpg

clever, what else can you do

Rage.Of.Olympus
PM your address and you'll find out.

Mindset
laughing out loud

TheLordofMurder

Now when she comes to my house and starts to impale herself with my pole, he's gonna cry and rue the day that he hit her...

Happy Dance

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sin I AM

Well FF is more drama based now and focusing on the Future Foundation. Reed is doing fine.

Parmaniac
Well the reason why Reed's not outsmarting his opponents is probably because Reed is fighting other Reeds (plural!) at the moment.

And these Reeds don't give a **** about consequences.

the ninjak
The whole War of the Four Cities plot went a bit over my head especially since they had to push it aside for other plots. FF is the last comic I collect as single issues. I'll be moving onto trades from now on.

Sundipped

Dr. Voodoo.

the ninjak
Originally posted by Sundipped
Dr. Voodoo.

He's dead dude.

Sundipped
He's dead dude.

He was appointed after Strange right? How'd he die?

the ninjak
Sacrificed himself and the "eye" (apparently) to destroy Agamotto itself.

celeyhyga17
PM your address and you'll find out.

Winning!
laughing

Gecko4lif
Voodo is back

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.