Putin is running for president.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SamZED
ZOMG who would've guessed!?! eek!

Medvedev himself approved the idea. lol "Russian democracy" is my favorite sitcom.

ADarksideJedi
Last I heard she was not. But if she did I would vote for her.

RE: Blaxican
Originally posted by ADarksideJedi
Last I heard she was not. But if she did I would vote for her. laughcry

majid86
what's wrong with Putin becoming the President again?
He is just what Russia needs - A strong autocratic man in charge.

See Ivan the Terrible, Peter the Great, Tsar Alexander II, Tsar Nicolos II, Lenin, Stalin, Breznev, Yelsin etc.

Russia will always be an autocratic state

Omega Vision
Originally posted by SamZED

Medvedev himself approved the idea. lol "Russian democracy" is my favorite sitcom.
Is it true that in the Russian Constitution its stated that though the Parliment has the power to refuse a President's Prime Minister appointee the President can nominate the same guy twice more and assunming the Parliment still rejects him a third time the President then has recourse to disband Parliment and create a new one?

Anyway I think that Gary Kasparov said it best when he was on Real Time with Bill Maher (or was it the Daily Show?): "I like your two party system in America, it's by no means perfect but I think it a great step up from what we have in Russia. In Russia we have two podiums at a political debate, one for the ruling party candidate and another over a trap door that leads to a shredder."

Lord Lucien
Last I heard she was not. But if she did I would vote for her. Swing and a miss.

Jack Daniels
beer...err vodka I meant

Omega Vision
LMAO how did I miss this gem?! eek!

ADarksideJedi
My mistake I thought you were talking about someone else!

Omega Vision
My mistake I thought you were talking about someone else!
Palin?

ADarksideJedi
Yes I was half asleep when I read this thread.

AsbestosFlaygon
LULZ!

Bardock42
Originally posted by SamZED

I wouldn't have. I didn't know he could...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.