Thanos vs Hulk and Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

TheHulk
No Prep,no BFR and current hulk,classic Juggernaut and current Thanos in a desert.
P.S this ain't spite thread I just like to see Thanos fighting other "titans"

Diesldude
So you think Thanos can beat current Hulk 1 on 1?

TheHulk
Originally posted by Diesldude
So you think Thanos can beat current Hulk 1 on 1? Uhhhh actually no,in my opinion he would get vapourized like Wedigo,bi beast and armge-what ever his name is when hulk realease his gamma energy...

Nihilist
Originally posted by TheHulk
Uhhhh actually no,in my opinion he would get vapourized like Wedigo,bi beast and armge-what ever his name is when hulk realease his gamma energy... Youre joking arnt you. Gamma wont do shit to Thanos, hell Thanos uses gamma blasts.

Starscream M
Thanos can't do shit to classic juggs

Nihilist
Originally posted by Starscream M
Thanos can't do shit to classic juggs lol, mindrape or go in astral form and f*ck him ok doood.

zeel
this is going to be a hard fight for thanos, he will need to use his entire arsenal to beat them. Thanos might actualy have to flee the fight if this turns into a slugfest with both of them at the same time. One on ONE thanos wins but with the 2 of them i dunno. At least not without prep.

Sr J-Bieb
Uhhhh actually no,in my opinion he would get vapourized like Wedigo,bi beast and armge-what ever his name is when hulk realease his gamma energy...

So... it is a spite thread in your opinion.
"It's not a spite thread, but Thanos stands no chance at all against one of the two guys he's fighting"

Also lol at Thanos getting disintegrated because Wendigo/others did.

Colossus-Big C
Lol team 2 wrecks him

TheHulk
Originally posted by Nihilist
Youre joking arnt you. Gamma wont do shit to Thanos, hell Thanos uses gamma blasts. It's a assumption alright Thanos boy

Starscream M
lol, mindrape or go in astral form and f*ck him ok doood. he can't mindrape juggs if juggs has his ff on

Nihilist
It's a assumption alright Thanos boy You know what they say about assumptions?

and a poster called The Hulk calling me a fanboy in a thread with the Hulk with help, laughing out loud classic.

TheHulk
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
So... it is a spite thread in your opinion.
"It's not a spite thread, but Thanos stands no chance at all against one of the two guys he's fighting"

Also lol at Thanos getting disintegrated because Wendigo/others did. Well the great Carver does say Hulk
Gamma realease melted high heralds so why not and yea it's like a spite thread but I'll like to know how much Thanos can take obviously both can best him but Thanos well his dealings with Odin,Galactus and a power gem Thor really shows other wise....

TheHulk
You know what they say about assumptions?

and a poster called The Hulk calling me a fanboy in a thread with the Hulk with help, laughing out loud classic. Olay okay let's get back to the subject

Sr J-Bieb
Well the great Carver does say Hulk
Gamma realease melted high heralds so why not and yea it's like a spite thread but I'll like to know how much Thanos can take obviously both can best him but Thanos well his dealings with Odin,Galactus and a power gem Thor really shows other wise.... Right, sock, nevermind

I forgot that there is no new posters on KMC, my mistake. Carry on

TheHulk
Right, sock, nevermind

I forgot that there is no new posters on KMC, my mistake. Carry on First of all why do people keep calling me a poster!!!

JakeTheBank
laughing

Colossus-Big C
Right, sock, nevermind

I forgot that there is no new posters on KMC, my mistake. Carry on How does thanos hulk stronger than them

brownqk
Thanos still

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
How does thanos hulk stronger than them With all due respect, sometimes I don't know if a knapsack of chlamydia has learned how to use the internet, or if it's a person when you post

cdtm
lol, mindrape or go in astral form and f*ck him ok doood.

He doesn't want to go Astral.

Juggernaut kicked Cyttoraks ass an an astral style setting, during Eighth Day.

Nihilist
Originally posted by cdtm
He doesn't want to go Astral.

Juggernaut kicked Cyttoraks ass an an astral style setting, during Eighth Day. And Thanos kicked a more powerful clones ass in astral.

Cytorrak is mostly hype anyway, he's never done much to justify his rep.

BattleMage
Team

quanchi112
Thanos wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.