Colossus runs the worthy gaunlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Colossus-Big C
colossus fights all the worthy 1 by 1 , who does he beat who does he loses to.

Sr J-Bieb
Gets beat up by Juggernaut, and then loses to all of them because he's too damaged from his first fight with Juggernaut

the ninjak
Well going by the OP
-Colossus beats Juggernaut. He almost destroyed him in Uncanny if it wasn't for the Serpent transporting him to safety.

-Grey Gargoyle. He could beat him. GG took chunks of damage from HAMMER soldiers, not serious but stone was flying. Ironman took a chunk off his scalp with his energy sword. And his stone gaze would have no effect.

-Titania and Absorbtion Man. Stalemate.

-Hulk and Thing. Neither are putting the other down for the count. Cept Colossus took damage to his helmet when fighting Juggs. So it's hard to gauge with so early feats.

-Sin. An evil Thor. And more powerful than the others. Still too early to know for sure.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
Gets beat up by Juggernaut, and then loses to all of them because he's too damaged from his first fight with Juggernaut really?

colossus after fighting juggernaut
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/51954/2018724-uncanny_x_men_543_0021.jpg

is he even damaged in anyway? NO
Kuurth is a different story

jalek moye
Originally posted by the ninjak

-Hulk and Thing. Neither are putting the other down for the count. Cept Colossus took damage to his helmet when fighting Juggs. So it's hard to gauge with so early feats.

no he took damage to his body when fighting juggs. He had broken bones and was all bloody.

hulkboyx
Gets beat up by Juggernaut, and then loses to all of them because he's too damaged from his first fight with Juggernaut Healing Factor... wink he survived an explosion Cain could not...

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jalek moye
no he took damage to his body when fighting juggs. He had broken bones and was all bloody.

were?

jalek moye
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
were?

How about in the actual fight instead of u picking a random scan from a comcivine gallery

He stated he had broken bones and was shown bleeding. Are you really going to say that he wasn't not hurt/damaged during the fight? Whatever happens afterwards is irrelevant to what i said and responded to.

hulkboyx
no he took damage to his body when fighting juggs. He had broken bones and was all bloody. the blood was from Cain... laughing

his healing factor was fixing him on the Fly, there is NOBODY that can put him down because he always heals back..

hulkboyx

Colossus-Big C
How about in the actual fight instead of u picking a random scan from a comcivine gallery

He stated he had broken bones and was shown bleeding. Are you really going to say that he wasn't not hurt/damaged during the fight? Whatever happens afterwards is irrelevant to what i said and responded to. that scan was the next page after the serpent took kuurth and colossus stopped running no expression

i uploaded it to comicvine myself

iceman24567

Sr J-Bieb
really?

colossus after fighting juggernaut

is he even damaged in anyway? NO
Kuurth is a different story Colossus either healed blood on his costume in a page... which... I'm not sure what that falls under... or Land didn't give a shit.

Kuurth is shown in Fear Itself in perfect condition

zopzop
Kuurth is shown in Fear Itself in perfect condition
The Serpent teleported him away at the last second because he didn't want to risk losing him. He probably healed him up too. He got his ass handed to him by Colossus.

hulkboyx
Originally posted by iceman24567
Seems you don't know what you are talking about go figure erm haters gona hate.. erm

Sr J-Bieb
that scan was the next page after the serpent took kuurth and colossus stopped running no expression

i uploaded it to comicvine myself 4 pages after

A page before we see Colossus still bloody

iceman24567
Originally posted by hulkboyx
haters gona hate.. erm Idiots gona be idiots erm

Sr J-Bieb
Originally posted by zopzop
The Serpent teleported him away at the last second because he didn't want to risk losing him. He probably healed him up too. He got his ass handed to him by Colossus. I don't get how this is relevant

Big C was talking about us seeing Kuurth as all damaged, when the next time we see him, he is not. Is all I was saying.

zopzop
Idiots gona be idiots erm

And trolls gonna be trolls roll eyes (sarcastic)

hulkboyx
He got his ass handed to him by Colossus. yet this fools keep believing colossus was in anyway form or shape in danger of being put down buy punches... roll eyes (sarcastic)

zopzop
I don't get how this is relevant

Big C was talking about us seeing Kuurth as all damaged, when the next time we see him, he is not. Is all I was saying.

Who ran from the fight? Colossus or Kuurth? And why? Don't worry about not answering we have it all already on panel.

hulkboyx
I don't get how this is relevant

Big C was talking about us seeing Kuurth as all damaged, when the next time we see him, he is not. Is all I was saying. its called magic healing you fool, the serpent healed him, he was about to die from the beating colossus was giving him...

iceman24567
The Serpent teleported him away at the last second because he didn't want to risk losing him. He probably healed him up too. He got his ass handed to him by Colossus. In what comic? Certainly not Feat itself? We see Juggs taking punches from a unstoppable Colossus and still punching/breaking him while being pushed back by a unstoppable force.

zopzop
In what comic? Certainly not Feat itself? We see Juggs taking punches from a unstoppable Colossus and still punching/breaking him while being pushed back by a unstoppable force.

Are you serious? confused

hulkboyx

iceman24567
Who ran from the fight? Colossus or Kuurth? And why? Don't worry about not answering we have it all already on panel. Ran? Nobody ran Kuurth was whisked away because his master didn't want to "risk" his life. More than likely the magical shockwaves were why the Serpent teleported him out because Pete was wailing on him and doing squat shit

Sr J-Bieb
Who ran from the fight? Colossus or Kuurth? And why? Don't worry about not answering we have it all already on panel. What exactly are you trying to argue with exactly?

I wasn't even remotely close to what you're talking about

iceman24567

zopzop
What exactly are you trying to argue with exactly?

I wasn't even remotely close to what you're talking about

Bah I could have cross quoted and confused you with iceman, I was just saying that Kuurth was in enough danger that the Serpent didn't want to risk losing him and TPed him away. Colossus won that fight. If he showed up healed later, it's not too far fetched to say that the Serpent healed him (seeing as he cared enough to TP him away from getting himself killed by Colossus).

iceman24567
Are you serious? confused When i read it thats what i got... It's also the general consensus and i haven't read anything to make think otherwise erm

Sr J-Bieb
Bah I could have cross quoted and confused you with iceman, I was just saying that Kuurth was in enough danger that the Serpent didn't want to risk losing him and TPed him away. Colossus won that fight. If he showed up healed later, it's not too far fetched to say that the Serpent healed him (seeing as he cared enough to TP him away from getting himself killed by Colossus). I don't care how he healed, I'm just saying we never saw him damaged after the fight, which is what Big C was implying.

Good for Colossus.

Colossus-Big C
cain is still supposed to die in fear itself, and there is a rematch

iceman24567
Colossus wasn't so sure he could kill him matter of fact it seemed as if the only thing he knew he could do was push him no expression

ExodusCloak
Ran? Nobody ran Kuurth was whisked away because his master didn't want to "risk" his life. More than likely the magical shockwaves were why the Serpent teleported him out because Pete was wailing on him and doing squat shit

Illyana stated that the runes energies would destroy Krunn IRRC. She just didn't get to finish her sentence cause the Serpent summons him home rather then risks his loss. I think it's more or less implied that Krunn wouldn't be able to handle that sort of explosion which is fair enough since Thing got decked by Mljonir and Cyttoraks thing is sort of uber durability.

Also it would seem that the crimson energy that surrounds Colossus can heal him.

the ninjak
By pushing Cain/Kuurth into his sigils in the ground Colossus/Cytorrak was able to create a chain reaction. By building up the sigils Cain would've died from the buildup of magical reversals.

Colossus beats Cain/Kuurth. Why all the fighting? If the Serpent didn't transport Cain he would've died. And I requote.
Well going by the OP
-Colossus beats Juggernaut. He almost destroyed him in Uncanny if it wasn't for the Serpent transporting him to safety.

-Grey Gargoyle. He could beat him. GG took chunks of damage from HAMMER soldiers, not serious but stone was flying. Ironman took a chunk off his scalp with his energy sword. And his stone gaze would have no effect.

-Titania and Absorbtion Man. Stalemate.

-Sin. An evil Thor. And more powerful than the others. Still too early to know for sure.

iceman24567
Originally posted by ExodusCloak
Illyana stated that the runes energies would destroy Krunn IRRC. She just didn't get to finish her sentence cause the Serpent summons him home rather then risks his loss. I think it's more or less implied that Krunn wouldn't be able to handle that sort of explosion which is fair enough since Thing got decked by Mljonir and Cyttoraks thing is sort of uber durability.

Also it would seem that the crimson energy that surrounds Colossus can heal him. If you mean Kuurth then i agree 100% thumb up. The magic they were unleashing seemed extremely potent if the Serpent had to interfere

ExodusCloak
If you mean Kuurth then i agree 100% thumb up. The magic they were unleashing seemed extremely potent if the Serpent had to interfere

Yeah sorry meant Kuurth. :P

iceman24567
By pushing Cain/Kuurth into his sigils in the ground Colossus/Cytorrak was able to create a chain reaction. By building up the sigils Cain would've died from the buildup of magical reversals.

Colossus beats Cain/Kuurth. Why all the fighting? If the Serpent didn't transport Cain he would've died. And I requote. Tend to agree then but we don't know what the end result will be the explosion of magical energy could kill them both

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.