Colossus vs Thor

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

hulkboyx
the same fight current colossus had with kuurth, except Thor is taking his place,

figth starts as soon as Colossus tackles Thor..

No BFR

juggernaut74
Isn't Thor more powerful than any of the Worthy?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by juggernaut74
Isn't Thor more powerful than any of the Worthy? not really, he is just more versitile, i doubt hes anywhere as durable as kuurth

Damborgson
Isn't Thor more powerful than any of the Worthy? pretty much

the ninjak
Isn't Thor more powerful than any of the Worthy?

He's killed one and BFR'd another.

Colossus is currently host to the Gem of Cytorrak. So he is Juggernaut Colossus. Though he took dented damage to the helmet from one of the Worthy. Kuurth.

Thor wins this through better maneuverability and the ability to constantly cause more offensive damage than a weakened member of the Worthy.

Colossus can only run and punch. Thor will stop him.

Colossus-Big C
kuurth wasnt acutually weekend, cyttorak just took his power from him
he still had 100% serpent power

hulkboyx
Originally posted by the ninjak
He's killed one and BFR'd another.

Colossus is currently host to the Gem of Cytorrak. So he is Juggernaut Colossus. Though he took dented damage to the helmet from one of the Worthy. Kuurth.

Thor wins this through better maneuverability and the ability to constantly cause more offensive damage than a weakened member of the Worthy.

Colossus can only run and punch. Thor will stop him. how is thor going to damage him? by punches.. laughing

iceman24567
Thor crushes him like a soda can

hulkboyx
Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor crushes him like a soda can like he did Classic Juggernaut? laughing

iceman24567
Originally posted by hulkboyx
like he did Classic Juggernaut? laughing Exactly

hulkboyx
Exactly that answer my question, I get that for arguing with uneducated trolls.. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Colossus-Big C
i admit thor wins though

jalek moye
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
i admit thor wins though
really?

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by jalek moye
really? why?

thor isnt as strong or durable as kuurth but he is far more versitile which is enough for a clear win

iceman24567
that answer my question, I get that for arguing with uneducated trolls.. roll eyes (sarcastic)
i admit thor wins though Even an Avid Colosus fan agrees that Thor wins laughing

the ninjak
how is thor going to damage him? by punches.. laughing

Yes he mortally wounded one unstoppable Worthy, and BFR'd another.

Kuurth alone using a simple man as a host. Will fall to Thor. What's Juggs gonna do run and punch? Thor is too maneuverable for that.

-Pr-
Colossus doesn't have nearly enough feats. Closing soon.

Colossus-Big C
Originally posted by -Pr-
Colossus doesn't have nearly enough feats. Closing soon. Why would you close this?

Cogito
Why would you close this?

Colossus doesn't have nearly enough feats.

Doesn't take Batman to do that kind of investigative work confused

Rage.Of.Olympus
why?

thor isnt as strong or durable as kuurth but he is far more versitile which is enough for a clear win
not really, he is just more versitile, i doubt hes anywhere as durable as kuurth

Based on what did you reach this conclusion? I'm curious.

What makes you think that the Worthy Juggernaut there was any stronger than say the Worthy Thing?

I understand that as a Colossus fan it must really suck that despite this huge upgrade Thor is still above Colossus but deal with it.

JakeTheBank
Lmao

Colossus-Big C
Colossus was a low end 100 tonner meta character , thor is a high end herald
Big difference so a large boost shouldnt automaticly put him above thor...... Unless he had the power of thanos and was still less powerful than thor than that would suck

iceman24567
Big difference so a large boost shouldnt automaticly put him above thor...... Unless he had the power of thanos and was still less powerful than thor than that would suck Were you always this logical? Or are you hoping Petes next appearance has his beating the Worth by himself shifty

Rage.Of.Olympus
Big difference so a large boost shouldnt automaticly put him above thor...... Unless he had the power of thanos and was still less powerful than thor than that would suck

I'm confused, since when do you make sense?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I the only one hoping Worthy Attuma wrecks the Defenders including Surfer next week? That would be hilarious.

iceman24567
The Defenders = Gold. Hulk and Namors interaction - Gold. My favorite book in a while.

ColossusGrundy
Ultimate Colossus whipped Thor like he was a child.

There's no way that Thor "dominates" this. although I give him 6/10 because of versatility.

-Pr-
Why would you close this?

Colossus doesn't have nearly enough feats. Closing soon.

Damborgson
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

There's no way that Thor "dominates" this. although I give him 6/10 because of versatility. since when did ultimate colossus have anything to with the thread? Very different power sets in the ultimate universe.

Nihilist
Thor wins.

psycho gundam
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Am I the only one hoping Worthy Attuma wrecks the Defenders including Surfer next week? That would be hilarious. that would make attuma more powerful than thor rage.

hilarious indeed vin

Silent Master
Originally posted by ColossusGrundy

There's no way that Thor "dominates" this. although I give him 6/10 because of versatility.

You mean Ult Colossus can't even ko a child?

As for the topic, Edge to Thor.

JakeTheBank
Defenders is coming out next week?

cdtm
Exactly

Agreed!

Assuming you're responding to sarcasm with sarcasm. Because, considering Thor's hammer stopped Juggernauts force field, and it still took him some effort to beat Juggs down, I wouldn't classify that as "crushing" him. big grin

Also, I still think Juggs force field = his durability is as much PIS as Black Panthers methods was of weakening Mephisto (Unless someone has at least one or two more examples where this is stated as how his durability works. I have yet to see any other example than the Thor one)

So I wouldn't put money on Thor doing it again..

Plus, things do change. At one point, wasn't Magneto unable to affect Thor's hammer with his powers, and at another point he was able to? So who says Thor nulling Juggs power in another match, under another writer is a given?

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by cdtm
Also, I still think Juggs force field = his durability is as much PIS as Black Panthers methods was of weakening Mephisto (Unless someone has at least one or two more examples where this is stated as how his durability works. I have yet to see any other example than the Thor one)

So I wouldn't put money on Thor doing it again..
http://i47.tinypic.com/35c4m5f.jpg
http://i47.tinypic.com/29uxfus.jpg
http://i49.tinypic.com/14wytdl.jpg

Juggernaut has been referencing his force field when discussing his durability/invulnerability since the earliest days. It's hardly a new development. His still extremely tough without and is one of the strongest bricks in the game but he can be rocked, hurt, and put down without it.

Starscream M
show me a scan of him being injured then.

edit: classic pre-onslaught juggernaut that is.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Starscream M
show me a scan of him being injured then.

edit: classic pre-onslaught juggernaut that is.

Haha, I like how you get to make arbitrary rules and guidelines.

Who the f*ck are you to decide what counts and doesn't?

Also, since I had them on hand:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2qu3l8x.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/mjvaci.jpg

Starscream M
Haha, I like how you get to make arbitrary rules and guidelines.

Who the f*ck are you to decide what counts and doesn't?

Also, since I had them on hand:
http://i47.tinypic.com/2qu3l8x.jpg
http://i45.tinypic.com/mjvaci.jpg dood, how low can you go? some candle fire burning juggs....come on, that's phucking PIS and you know it.

besides, Im asking for any injury marks...ie bruise or bleeding from juggs. He's invulnerable, meaning not able to be injured, but he can feel still, so pain is possible. You can hurt him, but you can't injure him.

Rage.Of.Olympus
dood, how low can you go? some candle fire burning juggs....come on, that's phucking PIS and you know it.

besides, Im asking for any injury marks...ie bruise or bleeding from juggs. He's invulnerable, meaning not able to be injured, but he can feel still, so pain is possible. You can hurt him, but you can't injure him.

What, we get to use his highest feats as a benchmark but I have to have a limit as to how far down I can go when I'm trying to disprove the myth that he's always invulnerable? I like how that works.

You're still one of the biggest idiots I've ever had this misfortune of running into. If he feels pain and is hurt, that means he's not invulnerable even if he isn't gushing blood.

Also:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1063806-spider_man_016_18_super.jpg

Starscream M
superman is invulnerable to a degree, but if lois pats his shoulders, he still feels a sensation

juggs is invulnerable, but he can still feel pain...he simply cannot be injured. not sure why that's so hard to get through your dense head.

and stop it with the PIS crap...logan's claws have not been able to scratch juggs, so don't tell me you buy feral making him bleed.

Rage.Of.Olympus
superman is invulnerable to a degree, but if lois pats his shoulders, he still feels a sensation

I don't think you understand how it works. If you punch me in the face and by some miracle I actually feel pain, that means that I'm not invulnerable to your attacks. You can hurt me.

juggs is invulnerable, but he can still feel pain...he simply cannot be injured. not sure why that's so hard to get through your dense head.

And damn all evidence that says otherwise eh?

You've made all the excuses you could possibly think of so it's not surprising that at this point you aren't even going to pretend you have an argument. You're just going to ignore any evidence I post.

That's fine, trolls will be trolls.

Damborgson
What, we get to use his highest feats as a benchmark but I have to have a limit as to how far down I can go when I'm trying to disprove the myth that he's always invulnerable? I like how that works.

You're still one of the biggest idiots I've ever had this misfortune of running into. If he feels pain and is hurt, that means he's not invulnerable even if he isn't gushing blood.

Also:
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/5/54474/1063806-spider_man_016_18_super.jpg oh come on rage...any feat where juggernaut is hurt is pis and you know it. Hes cant be hurt and no amount of logic or scans will change that. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Starscream M
no, you're the troll if you're seriously going to put out feral making juggs bleed or candlefire hurting juggs.

you're the damn troll for using BLATANT PIS evidence to support your points.

If I pinch you, you feel pain, but you're not really injured as there is no damage, its just your nerves registering the sensation.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no, you're the troll if you're seriously going to put out feral making juggs bleed or candlefire hurting juggs.

you're the damn troll for using BLATANT PIS evidence to support your points.

If I pinch you, you feel pain, but you're not really injured as there is no damage, its just your nerves registering the sensation.

You can't be serious. I've indulged you in every single way. Over the course of the last two days you've made up every excuse for Juggernaut possible and I've utterly destroyed them.

At a certain point you have to just stop and reevaluate your position.

You don't like the scans I posted? Deal with it. I can post Juggernaut being rocked by Thor's punches but somehow that won't count so I make do with what I have.

You can't really be making this argument can you? If I was invulnerable and you pinched me, I wouldn't feel a thing.

Let's use your analogy: If Lois Lane pinched Superman, would he or would he not feel pain?

Starscream M

Let's use your analogy: If Lois Lane pinched Superman, would he or would he not feel pain? that's not how the analogy works.

If I pinch you without leaving a mark, have I injured you?

Rage.Of.Olympus
that's not how the analogy works.

If I pinch you without leaving a mark, have I injured you?

It's not?

Did you pinch me hard enough for me to feel pain? If you did, you have caused me hurt which is injury.

quanchi112
that's not how the analogy works.

If I pinch you without leaving a mark, have I injured you? laughing out loud

Starscream M

Did you pinch me hard enough for me to feel pain? If you did, you have caused me hurt which is injury. ok, maybe we interpret injury differently then. for me, simply feeling pain is not necessarily being injured. meh.

Rage.Of.Olympus
ok, maybe we interpret injury differently then. for me, simply feeling pain is not necessarily being injured. meh.

Dictionary brah.

Using your interpretation, if Thor knocks out Juggernaut but Cain doesn't have a bloody nose or whatever, he's still not injured. Your argument falls apart simply based on the fact that not only damage is visible.

Starscream M
Dictionary brah.

Using your interpretation, if Thor knocks out Juggernaut but Cain doesn't have a bloody nose or whatever, he's still not injured. Your argument falls apart simply based on the fact that not only damage is visible. no, if cain is KOed...that is injury, because that means his brain got damaged. pain by itself is not sufficient imo, but a KO would be.

Rage.Of.Olympus
no, if cain is KOed...that is injury, because that means his brain got damaged. pain by itself is not sufficient imo, but a KO would be.
I'm surprised you understand that.

So if Thor hits Cain to the point the bastard is dazed, supporting himself and is one punch away from a knock out, Thor still hasn't caused any actual injury yet according to you?

Sr J-Bieb
So if Thor hits Cain to the point the bastard is dazed, supporting himself and is one punch away from a knock out, Thor still hasn't caused any actual injury yet according to you? That example fails because surely that has never happened in a comic...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.