Apocalypse & Mr. Sinister vs. Loki & Enchantress

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

byrdgang21
Who wins?

JakeTheBank
Team 2.

Eternal Idol
If nobody jobs, I'd go with Team 1. Apocalypse and Sinister have the potential to be two of the most intimidating characters on Marvel Earth.

zopzop
Originally posted by Eternal Idol
If nobody jobs, I'd go with Team 1. Apocalypse and Sinister have the potential to be two of the most intimidating characters on Marvel Earth.

Shhh, stop making sense smile

Rage.Of.Olympus
Team 2. Hard.

SuperiorTech

I don't know man no jobbing Team 2 is who I would back when you are talking about the plot device that magic is and the level of it that is being wielded here.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by zopzop
Shhh, stop making sense smile

Sorry... sad

Huc wins!!!1 durhuc

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by SuperiorTech
I don't know man no jobbing Team 2 is who I would back when you are talking about the plot device that magic is and the level of it that is being wielded here.

True. Magic can be the ultimate plot device.

Character A: "Holy ! How the hell did you do that?! We should be dead by now!"

Character B: "Magic, brah."

While this is true, Apocalypse at his classic levels looked like a cosmic level beast, certainly above anything I've ever seen Loki perform. Sinister, given his full powerset, is definitely able to cause plenty of hell for the Asgardians as well.

JakeTheBank
"No jobbing" greatly benefits Loki and Amora, too.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
"No jobbing" greatly benefits Loki and Amora, too.

True, but do they have the feats that rival classic Apocalypse's?

JakeTheBank

Loki taking it to Thor and almost besting him straight up several times as well as his instance of owning the Thor Corps with a single casual blast indicate to me that, yes, he does, if not outright eclipse Apoc's feats.

Eternal Idol
Loki taking it to Thor and almost besting him straight up several times as well as his instance of owning the Thor Corps with a single casual blast indicate to me that, yes, he does, if not outright eclipse Apoc's feats.

You see, therein lies the problem. The addition of the word "Corps" after any superhero's moniker simply means "cannon fodder".

Thor Corps
Green Lantern Corps
Nova Corps

I'm sure there are others, too. Giving Thor hell in a straight-up, no PIS/plot device fight is something though. Just tell me it wasn't a purely melee fight...

JakeTheBank
You see, therein lies the problem. The addition of the word "Corps" after any superhero's moniker simply means "cannon fodder".

Thor Corps
Green Lantern Corps
Nova Corps

I'm sure there are others, too. Giving Thor hell in a straight-up, no PIS/plot device fight is something though. Just tell me it wasn't a purely melee fight...

Not sure how Beta Ray Bill, Eric Masterson, and Dargo Ktor are "fodder", but okay.

It wasn't, though Loki's skill with his Firesword and his own strength allows him to contend with Thor in close quarters, albeit briefly. Loki can give Thor a good fight when he wants to.

zopzop

laughing

Tell me about it. BRB can give Thor hell in a one on one fight but he along with Dargo and Masterson Thor were swatted away by Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)

JakeTheBank
laughing

Tell me about it. BRB can give Thor hell in a one on one fight but he along with Dargo and Masterson Thor were swatted away by Loki. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Loki's sorcery is pretty potent and it didn't hurt that they weren't expecting to face him as he was "dead" and all. Loki's sorcery can hurt Surtur, too. erm

Eternal Idol
Not sure how Beta Ray Bill, Eric Masterson, and Dargo Ktor are "fodder", but okay.

It wasn't, though Loki's skill with his Firesword and his own strength allows him to contend with Thor in close quarters, albeit briefly. Loki can give Thor a good fight when he wants to.

Ah, okay. Haven't kept up with comics lately. Beta Ray Bill is definitely a contender, though I never thought much of Masterson, and I never heard of Dargo Ktor until now.

JakeTheBank
Ah, okay. Haven't kept up with comics lately. Beta Ray Bill is definitely a contender, though I never thought much of Masterson, and I never heard of Dargo Ktor until now.

It was a while back, definitely not recent.

But yeah, the Thor Corps is solidly at least Mid-Heralds. Even if we write it off as a high showing or PIS, Loki still has plenty of feats to pick though to justify my stance.

Rage.Of.Olympus
While this is true, Apocalypse at his classic levels looked like a cosmic level beast, certainly above anything I've ever seen Loki perform. Sinister, given his full powerset, is definitely able to cause plenty of hell for the Asgardians as well.
laughing out loud

I also like how you were so certain Team 1 wins when you know little to nothing about Loki/Enchantress.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing out loud

Less laughing, more scans.

zopzop
laughing out loud

I also like how you were so certain Team 1 wins when you know little to nothing about Loki/Enchantress.

Well we know Loki ran from Apoc. cool

Rage.Of.Olympus
Less laughing, more scans.
You want me to post feats for Loki/Amora? You were so sure they would lose not too long ago. You must have at least some idea of how formidable they are. Or were you talking out of your ass?

OneDumbG0
If I started posting feats for Team 1, it wouldn't be fair for Team 1.

Yes, you read that right.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Well we know Loki ran from Apoc. cool

Yes that's what happened.
Originally posted by OneDumbG0

laughing out loud

zopzop

Yup we got the scans. He went there talkin' sh|t and acting tough and left with his tail between his legs. Even Caliban got a b|tch slap in.

Rage.Of.Olympus

Eternal Idol

laughing out loud

Which is why I was very careful to mention their classic power levels.

JakeTheBank
Whatchu talking about bro?

He's saying they suck.

OneDumbG0
Yup we got the scans. He went there talkin' sh|t and acting tough and left with his tail between his legs. Even Caliban got a b|tch slap in. And Apocalypse vaunted Celestial tech was overpowered and Apocalypse had to concede to Caliban that he had to prepare for the threat that Loki presented.

Anyway, coming from the dude who masturbated to Galactus sweat drops, I don't expect you to read a straight fight correctly.

Rage.Of.Olympus
He's saying they suck.
Yea, that's my bad. I was a little slow there.

zopzop
And Apocalypse vaunted Celestial tech was overpowered and Apocalypse had to concede to Caliban that he had to prepare for the threat that Loki presented.

Speaking of not reading......

You mad? smile It's ok. Odin's not finished with your boy yet.

OneDumbG0

You mad? smile It's ok. Odin's not finished with your boy yet. Irony.

Irony x2.

Seriously, you can pretend Loki and Galactus got the short end of the stickin their confrontations. Acting like I've got the short end of the stick in our conversation is just straight delusional. Take your medication, son.

Dream of Loki sweat drops and erasing how Apocalypse respected the power of the Asgardians like Loki and Caliban pissin his mutie pants.

JakeTheBank
What has Apocalypse done combat wise that makes him superior to Loki? Or is this the vaunted without CIS/jobbing version of Apoc?

zopzop
Irony.

Irony x2.

Seriously, you can pretend Loki and Galactus got the short end of the stickin their confrontations. Acting like I've got the short end of the stick in our conversation is just straight delusional. Take your medication, son.

Dream of Loki sweat drops and erasing how Apocalypse respected the power of the Asgardians like Loki and Caliban pissin his mutie pants.

Looks who's talking. I could post the scan and make you look more childish but what's the point?

OneDumbG0
Looks who's talking. I could post the scan and make you look more childish but what's the point? I get it. Loki contends with Odin and Surtur and Apocalypse contends with Scott Summers and Cable.

Like... no comparison.Originally posted by JakeTheBank
What has Apocalypse done combat wise that makes him superior to Loki? Lose to X-Men who Loki has stomped several times with ease.

Eternal Idol
You want me to post feats for Loki/Amora? You were so sure they would lose not too long ago. You must have at least some idea of how formidable they are. Or were you talking out of your ass?

Let us review:

True. Magic can be the ultimate plot device.

Character A: "Holy ! How the hell did you do that?! We should be dead by now!"

Character B: "Magic, brah."

While this is true, Apocalypse at his classic levels looked like a cosmic level beast, CERTAINLY ABOVE ANYTHING I'VE EVER SEEN LOKI PERFORM. Sinister, given his full powerset, is definitely able to cause plenty of hell for the Asgardians as well.

So, it looks like I suggested Apocalypse at his classic levels of power is the greatest threat to the Asgardians, but I also left room for debate, as I'm not a Loki expert.

I also suggested that Sinister, though the possible weak link in this fight, is enough to cause them harm.

Your move, Sparky.

zopzop
I get it. Loki contends with Odin and Surtur and Apocalypse contends with Scott Summers and Cable.

Like... no comparison. Lose to X-Men who Loki has stomped several times with ease.

Loki contends with Odin like I can contend with Mike Tyson. Anyone can contend with anyone, beating them is another story. Try again.

Rage.Of.Olympus
If you're an Apocalypse fan Zopzop why would you want to start a feat war between him and Loki? It makes no sense. You're just setting him -and yourself- up.

zopzop
If you're an Apocalypse fan Zopzop why would you want to start a feat war between him and Loki? It makes no sense. You're just setting yourself up.

Feats are d|ck in the long run. Fights are what matter. In a fight between Apoc and Loki, Loki wound up running even after he was humiliated by Apoc and his slave.

Space M ummy

exactly. IIRC this conversation happened before in a previous thread.

Apocalypse isn't afraid of Asgardians. He dismisses loki's claims to godhood as "so what? I have also been a god."

Keep in mind apocalypse is the one that invaded the city of the inhumans, and mindwiped nearly all of them into slavery singlehandedly. He's equally dismissive of the Eternals and beat the holy hell out of Ikaris without breaking a sweat.

Apocalypse's comment's about "preparing" were in regards to the war he assumes is coming against humanity. His "preparations" are killing off the weak so that only the strong survive. NOT preparing defenses for Loki.

Fun fact: Apocalypse wins this war and controls the planet in cable's future.

OneDumbG0
Loki contends with Odin like I can contend with Mike Tyson. Anyone can contend with anyone, beating them is another story. Try again. Enchantress can fight of Hela with the Twilight Sword, let me know when Apocalypse does anything off worth that puts him on the level of Skyfathers, of which Loki and Enchantress have done. Consistently. Til then, dream of Loki sweat drops and jerk off to imaginary Galactus losses. Originally posted by zopzop
Feats are d|ck in the long run. Fights are what matter. In a fight between Apoc and Loki, Loki wound up running even after he was humiliated by Apoc and his slave. You mean Apocalypse's base would be wrecked, his Celestial tech would prove to be worthless, and his slave incinerated and Apocalypse left standing wondering how much more he'd have to prep for Loki's return.

JakeTheBank
Feats are d|ck in the long run. Fights are what matter. In a fight between Apoc and Loki, Loki wound up running even after he was humiliated by Apoc and his slave.

You serious here, bro?

OneDumbG0
You serious here, bro? As serious as Galactus sweat drops, bro.

Rage.Of.Olympus
laughing

Eternal Idol
Enchantress can fight of Hela with the Twilight Sword, let me know when Apocalypse does anything off worth that puts him on the level of Skyfathers, of which Loki and Enchantress have done. Consistently. Til then, dream of Loki sweat drops and jerk off to imaginary Galactus losses.

That actually happened? Sounds like Spider-Man vs Firelord, or the more recent Midnighter vs. Martian Manhunter to me.

Hela's given Thor brutal fights before under her own power, but Amora can hold off Hela with the Twilight Sword? No way.

zopzop
Enchantress can fight of Hela with the Twilight Sword, let me know when Apocalypse does anything off worth that puts him on the level of Skyfathers, of which Loki and Enchantress have done. Consistently. Til then, dream of Loki sweat drops and jerk off to imaginary Galactus losses.

Apoc held his own vs the HE (that guys gone up against Galactus your fav). He's beaten Prime Eternal Ikaris (and Prime Eternals have held their own vs Skyfathers, see the Zuras/Zeus fight).

His tech can be repaired, his slave was INSTANTLY resurrected, and Loki was humiliated and ran away.

zopzop
That actually happened? Sounds like Spider-Man vs Firelord, or the more recent Midnighter vs. Martian Manhunter to me.

Hela's given Thor brutal fights before under her own power, but Amora can hold off Hela with the Twilight Sword? No way.

Hela's been seriously written down. Darwin fled from WWH, yet he held his own vs Hela.

Rage.Of.Olympus

baka
Hela's been seriously written down. Darwin fled from WWH, yet he held his own vs Hela.
Please stop.

OneDumbG0

Apoc held his own vs the HE (that guys gone up against Galactus your fav). He's beaten Prime Eternal Ikaris (and Prime Eternals have held their own vs Skyfathers, see the Zuras/Zeus fight).

His tech can be repaired, his slave was INSTANTLY resurrected, and Loki was humiliated and ran away. Loki beat three Thors straight-up. Let me know when Apocalypse does anything close to that. Savage Hulk has beaten High Evolutionary.

And unfortunately for Apocalypse, he can't even respond to Loki's threats straight-up and deny Loki's power and the threat he posed. Guess whose a bigger wuss? Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
baka

Please stop. He's being far more magnanimous about it, but yeah, just stop zopzop. Go fantasize about Galactus sweat drops.

zopzop
baka

Please stop.
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/99657/1902616-darwin_hela_1_super.jpg
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/97968/1772674-xf_212_022_super.jpg

Rage.Of.Olympus
Let us review:

So, it looks like I suggested Apocalypse at his classic levels of power is the greatest threat to the Asgardians, but I also left room for debate, as I'm not a Loki expert.
Let's:

You said Team 1 wins and you seemed to be pretty certain. You left a little room for error? Okay, I don't give a f*ck.

My point is that you obviously know very little about Team 2 and yet had no problem declaring Team 1 as the winner. You talked out of your ass. Just admit it and I'll drop it.

I also suggested that Sinister, though the possible weak link in this fight, is enough to cause them harm.
You gave Sinister more credit than that:
Sinister, given his full powerset, is definitely able to cause plenty of hell for the Asgardians as well.

zopzop
Loki beat three Thors straight-up. Let me know when Apocalypse does anything close to that. Savage Hulk has beaten High Evolutionary.

You mean a HE that was suicidal and wasn't really fighting back? Yeah, real impressive.

In the end ONE person wound up running away from that fight, even after being humiliated, and it wasn't Apoc. You can talk till your face turns blue and it won't change that fact.

Space M ummy
Loki beat three Thors straight-up. Let me know when Apocalypse does anything close to that.

Apocalypse Invaded Attilan, beat everyone there and mentally enslaved them.

THEN took on everyone who was left (including black bolt) PLUS Xfactor in single combat. They couldn't even scratch him- he was beaten only via plot device.

Rage.Of.Olympus
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/97968/1772674-xf_212_022_super.jpg

Once again: Please stop.

I know exactly what happened but I almost certainly know more about Hela than you. That was arguably her lowest showing but it's more than balanced out by everything else. She was given plenty of respect during Avenger's Prime as a threat.

So got jobbed but a month later she had Mephisto sweating or whatever.

OneDumbG0
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/9/97968/1772674-xf_212_022_super.jpg Darwin would beat the crap out of Apocalypse. Not sure what your point is. Apocalypse can barely take on Cable straight-up. Can't even access the astral plane without the Askani Son.

When Apocalypse takes down the X-Men cleanly, let us know. Until then, Archangel has done more than Apocalypse has in his short time. Hilarious.

zopzop
Once again: Please stop.

I know exactly what happened but I almost certainly know more about Hela than you. That was arguably her lowest showing but it's more than balanced out by everything else. She was given plenty of respect during Avenger's Prime as a threat.

So got jobbed but a month later she had Mephisto sweating or whatever.

Please stop what? She lost to a guy that ran from WWH. And Mephisto has played Hela for a fool before too, so I don't get what the big deal is.

OneDumbG0

You mean a HE that was suicidal and wasn't really fighting back? Yeah, real impressive.

In the end ONE person wound up running away from that fight, even after being humiliated, and it wasn't Apoc. You can talk till your face turns blue and it won't change that fact. Read You know exactly that HE couldn't help but fight back. Read a damn comic.

In the end, Apocalypse literally acknowledged Loki's superior power. And literally acknowleged he had to perpare since his trump card, Celestial tech, proved worthless.

Hey, I think Galactus sweated in a comic in 1976. Get your lotion and tissue box ready.

zopzop
Darwin would beat the crap out of Apocalypse. Not sure what your point is. Apocalypse can barely take on Cable straight-up. Can't even access the astral plane without the Askani Son.

When Apocalypse takes down the X-Men cleanly, let us know. Until then, Archangel has done more than Apocalypse has in his short time. Hilarious.

So Loki ran from a guy that can't even beat the X-Men cleanly? How much more pathetic does taht make Loki? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Rage.Of.Olympus
Darwin would beat the crap out of Apocalypse. Not sure what your point is. Apocalypse can barely take on Cable straight-up. Can't even access the astral plane without the Askani Son.

Trying to start a feat war between Loki/Apocalypse is one thing (Still pretty insane) but I don't think he'll go as far as lowballing the other side. Not with Apocalypse's track record.

JakeTheBank
Loki fights one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, high herald in Marvel and can make him work his ass off for the win. And he's done it consistently through out his very history.

Frankly, that alone is beyond what Apocalypse has done as a whole.

zopzop
Read You know exactly that HE couldn't help but fight back. Read a damn comic.

In the end, Apocalypse literally acknowledged Loki's superior power. And literally acknowleged he had to perpare since his trump card, Celestial tech, proved worthless.

Hey, I think Galactus sweated in a comic in 1976. Get your lotion and tissue box ready.

HE's armor was resisting. Big deal. It was a basic defense mechanism. It wasn't like HE was going all out.

You really want me to post that scan and make you look foolish?

Eternal Idol
Let's:

You said Team 1 wins and you seemed to be pretty certain. You left a little room for error? Okay, I don't give a f*ck.

My point is that you obviously know very little about Team 2 and yet had no problem declaring Team 1 as the winner. You talked out of your ass. Just admit it and I'll drop it.

You gave Sinister more credit than that:

The Dark Avengers were giving Asgard trouble during Siege, for Fox's sake. I don't think it should have happened at all, ever... but since this forum emphasizes on-panel feats, it's legit. Sinister would wipe the goddamned floor with the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts. So with that in mind, yes, it is feasible for him to be a legitimate threat to the Asgardians, especially if he makes full use of his library of powers.

Classic Apocalypse is a monster, and I don't even have to go into detail why. Loki ran from him once, and nevermind the circumstances, he still ran. You can chalk it up to writer's bias, but the way I see it, Loki could have laughed at classic Apocalypse and wasted him if he were so much more powerful than him.

OneDumbG0
So Loki ran from a guy that can't even beat the X-Men cleanly? How much more pathetic does taht make Loki? roll eyes (sarcastic) Loki's beat the phuck out of the X-Men twice. One time, with a single hand gesture. Whereas Apocalypse can't. Get a clue. Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Trying to start a feat war between Loki/Apocalypse is one thing (Still pretty insane) but I don't think he'll go as far as lowballing the other side. Not with Apocalypse's track record. He jerks off to Galactus sweat drops, I don't put anything past him. Originally posted by zopzop
HE's armor was resisting. Big deal. It was a basic defense mechanism. It wasn't like HE was going all out.

You really want me to post that scan and make you look foolish? He couldn't help but fight Savage Hulk with all of his powers.

Considering that Savage Hulk literally pounded him into crap with HE fighting back, using that fight with Apoc as any sort of evidence is hilarious. Let me know wen Apoc beats an X-Men team or beats three Thors or contends with Skyfathers.

Enchantress wrecks Apocalypse something fierce. Loki isn't even a question. Particularly to Apocalypse who acknowledged fully the threat he faced after his home and tech and minion got wrecked on his homeground.

Rage.Of.Olympus
The Dark Avengers were giving Asgard trouble during Siege, for Fox's sake. I don't think it should have happened at all, ever... but since this forum emphasizes on-panel feats, it's legit. Sinister would wipe the goddamned floor with the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts. So with that in mind, yes, it is feasible for him to be a legitimate threat to the Asgardians, especially if he makes full use of his library of powers.

Classic Apocalypse is a monster, and I don't even have to go into detail why. Loki ran from him once, and nevermind the circumstances, he still ran. You can chalk it up to writer's bias, but the way I see it, Loki could have laughed at classic Apocalypse and wasted him if he were so much more powerful than him.

So since this post has very little to do with what we were discussing (You talking out of your ass) I'm going to take this as a concession. Now that we've got that settled, let's discuss the content of this uniformed little beauty.

Based on what events in Siege did you reach the conclusion that Sinister would give Loki/Amora as much trouble as you believed? For the record, the Dark Avengers and the forces assembled against Asgard would rape Sinister and Apocalypse much less Sinister by his lonesome.

No, please do go into detail. Tell me why Classic Apocalypse is such a monster in comparison to Loki and his record. Let's compare their respective history. So Loki ran from Apocalypse once and the details don't matter? Alright, Apocalypse once ran from Namor and a table but since the details don't matter I'll take it as it is. For the record, Loki left because there was no benefit. He did something similar to the Mad Thinker.

I'm beginning to think it's not limited to just Team 2, you just know very little in general.

Sr J-Bieb
Loki fights one of the most powerful, if not the most powerful, high herald in Marvel and can make him work his ass off for the win. And he's done it consistently through out his very history.

Frankly, that alone is beyond what Apocalypse has done as a whole. And in addition to Surfer, he also gave Thor hell too

Rage.Of.Olympus
Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
And in addition to Surfer, he also gave Thor hell too
http://media.comicvine.com/uploads/8/83789/1893833-thor00.jpg

Eternal Idol
So since this post has very little to do with what we were discussing (You talking out of your ass) I'm going to take this as a concession. Now that we've got that settled, let's discuss the content of this uniformed little beauty.

Based on what events in Siege did you reach the conclusion that Sinister would give Loki/Amora as much trouble as you believed? For the record, the Dark Avengers and the forces assembled against Asgard would rape Sinister and Apocalypse much less Sinister by his lonesome.

No, please do go into detail. Tell me why Classic Apocalypse is such a monster in comparison to Loki and his record. Let's compare their respective history. So Loki ran from Apocalypse once and the details don't matter? Alright, Apocalypse once ran from Namor and a table but since the details don't matter I'll take it as it is. For the record, Loki left because there was no benefit. He did something similar to the Mad Thinker.

I'm beginning to think it's not limited to just Team 2, you just know very little in general.

Sinister has made X-Man his ***** on at least one occasion (via mindblast, if I remember correctly). That feat alone gives him the win against the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts, who gave the Asgardians hell during Siege. That's without even going into the various other powers at his disposal.

And nobody phucks with Namor, especially if he has an arsenal of high-quality wooden furniture within his grasp.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Sinister has made X-Man his ***** on at least one occasion (via mindblast, if I remember correctly). That feat alone gives him the win against the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts, who gave the Asgardians hell during Siege. That's without even going into the various other powers at his disposal.

The more you post the less informed you seem.

Do you even know what type of forces were assembled against Asgard? Thinking that Sinister can them on alone is one of the most dumbest things I've ever read. And I've encountered Starscream on various occasions. Reynolds alone would rape stomp Team 1.

Out of curiosity, when did Sinister punk X-man? Age of Apocalypse Sinister had a decent showing IIRC at one point but that's all I remember.

And you still haven't told me what events in Siege led you to believe Sinister would be such a big problem for Amora and Loki?

And nobody phucks with Namor, especially if he has an arsenal of high-quality wooden furniture within his grasp.

I think you should quit before you dig yourself a deeper hole. You're not very good at this debating thing. At least so far.

Eternal Idol
The more you post the less informed you seem.

Do you even know what type of forces were assembled against Asgard? Thinking that Sinister can them on alone is one of the most dumbest things I've ever read. And I've encountered Starscream on various occasions. Reynolds alone would rape stomp Team 1.

Out of curiosity, when did Sinister punk X-man? Age of Apocalypse Sinister had a decent showing IIRC at one point but that's all I remember.

And you still haven't told me what events in Siege led you to believe Sinister would be such a big problem for Amora and Loki?
Don't compare me to Starscream. EVER.

Sentry doesn't count. Sinister mindrapes the rest of the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts the way he did Nate Grey and the X-Men.

As for when it happened, I forget. I know there's a scan in Sinister's respect thread. Give me a moment and I'll post it.

I think you should quit before you dig yourself a deeper hole. You're not very good at this debating thing. At least so far.

Buy one.

Eternal Idol
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=438339&pagenumber=2

Originally posted by Bad Ash231
Sinister pwns X-Man and X-Force without even so much as breaking a sweat.

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/6628/xmanxforce0002alt4.th.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/2913/xmanxforce0003jv5.th.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/8079/xmansinister0004qy4.th.jpg

http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/4058/xmansinister0005kz3.th.jpg

zopzop

From your own thread :
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Fights/LokivsApocalypse06.jpg

Loki's ass ran. Where did he acknowledge Loki as superior in anything except turning tail and fleeing? As you can see he didn't even fear Loki saying much of what he says are lies and that he had to prepare because "HE IS NOT ALONE IN HIS HATRED OF OUR KIND".

zopzop
Considering that Savage Hulk literally pounded him into crap with HE fighting back, using that fight with Apoc as any sort of evidence is hilarious. Let me know wen Apoc beats an X-Men team or beats three Thors or contends with Skyfathers.

Enchantress wrecks Apocalypse something fierce. Loki isn't even a question. Particularly to Apocalypse who acknowledged fully the threat he faced after his home and tech and minion got wrecked on his homeground.

Loki ran we know that for a fact because it's on panel. I don't see what Enchantress would do aside from get pounded on by Apoc.

Hulk beat a suicidal HE, he wasn't even trying to fight/kill the Hulk. It was his armor that was resisting.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Don't compare me to Starscream. EVER.

Sentry doesn't count. Sinister mindrapes the rest of the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts the way he did Nate Grey and the X-Men.

As for when it happened, I forget. I know there's a scan in Sinister's respect thread. Give me a moment and I'll post it.

Then stop being as silly.

And exactly who the hell decided that? You?

If you're referring to the scene that I think you are, Sinister didn't mind rape them directly. He channeled X-man's own psionic energy. Based on that scene and the scans you posted, he seems to have much more finesse and control than Nate so I'll give him that. Still means shit to Loki/Amora and doesn't support him beating the forces assembled against Asgard. Not one bit.

It should also be noted that Sinister had intimate knowledge of Nate Grey and how his mind worked. More so than even Nate. Which makes sense because in terms of raw psychic power, Nate Grey is far more powerful than Sinister.

I'm going to pm Id and ask if there were any extenuating circumstances. I lost my X-man collection recently.

You have also yet to tell me what events in Siege have led you to believe Sinister would be such a big problem for Amora and Loki.
Buy one.

Sorry, I'm broke.

Eternal Idol
Mr. Sinister vs.

Dark Avengers:

Norman Osborn (blasted or mind-raped)
Daken (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Bullseye (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Gargan Venom (blasted or mind-raped)
Ares (mind-raped)
Moonstone (mind-raped then date-raped)

Thunderbolts

Ghost (vaporized, beaten or mind-raped)
Paladin (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Scourge (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Headsman (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Grizzly (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Mr. X (vaporized, beaten, or mind-raped)
Black Widow (mind-raped then date-raped)

Ares could possibly have defenses against telepathy, so that's up for debate, I guess. Sentry (non-Void) is already phucked in the head, so messing with it some more could either put him down or make him go apeshit.

Either way, those are the only two that stand a chance against Sinister. He's a powerful character, and could definitely hurt both Loki and Amora.

Rage.Of.Olympus
whathefuk

Mshinu
Apoc headbutts team 2 like he did Loki before. Sinister gets his scalpels ready strapping them to the operating table.

No seriously it would be a good fight but with magic the outcome is hard to call. Sinister is definately a threat however, many are underestimathing him a lot.

Space M ummy
Loki's beat the phuck out of the X-Men twice. One time, with a single hand gesture. Whereas Apocalypse can't. Get a clue. He jerks off to Galactus sweat drops, I don't put anything past him. He couldn't help but fight Savage Hulk with all of his powers.

???

Apocalypse owned XFactor, the original Xmen team (Scott, Jean, Angel, Beast, Iceman) repeatedly. The entire point of his character was that they could NOT beat him. Apocalypose was literally immune to EVERY assault they could come up with until killed via plot device in Xfactor #74(?).

Sinister was just as bad. Wrecked entire teams of Xmen, blew up the mansion in one shot, and was immune to every attack they could come up with with the exception of scott's optic blast, which was later revealed to be a feint.

Both Sinister and Apocalypse can and have wrecked teams of Xmen by themselves more than once.

Nihilist
Originally posted by Space M ummy
???

Apocalypse owned XFactor, the original Xmen team (Scott, Jean, Angel, Beast, Iceman) repeatedly. The entire point of his character was that they could NOT beat him. Apocalypose was literally immune to EVERY assault they could come up with until killed via plot device in Xfactor #74(?).

Sinister was just as bad. Wrecked entire teams of Xmen, blew up the mansion in one shot, and was immune to every attack they could come up with with the exception of scott's optic blast, which was later revealed to be a feint.

Both Sinister and Apocalypse can and have wrecked teams of Xmen by themselves more than once. thumb up Apoc beat the Xmen in under a minute whilst dying.

Its a massive common mistake that people say Apoc jobs, its usually poster dont know or just ignore the context of what happened.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by Nihilist
thumb up Apoc beat the Xmen in under a minute whilst dying.

Its a massive common mistake taht people say Apoc jobs, its usually poster dont know or just ignore the context of what happened.

oh yeah, forgot about that one. During X-cutioner's song where he was literally falling apart, due to his regeneration being interrupted.

-Pr-
with the exception of scott's optic blast, which was later revealed to be a feint.

i would so retcon that.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by -Pr-
i would so retcon that.

? not sure what you mean here.

Scott's optic blast was originally written to be some kind of weakness for Sinister- this also shows up in the Xmen cartoon back in the 90s. Another writer retconned it later, showing it had no effect and Sinister was playing mind games.

here's one: here, we see a vampire claim Apocalypse cut a tribe of N'garai demons to pieces, singlehandedly.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y37/Nightmareman95/apocngari.png

per this link N'garai are the demons that Belasco serves, and owes his powers to. ONE of them caused serious problems for a team of Xmen, and overwhelmed the mind of professor X.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Mr. Sinister vs.

Dark Avengers:

Ares (mind-raped)

Thunderbolts

Ares could possibly have defenses against telepathy, so that's up for debate, I guess. Sentry (non-Void) is already phucked in the head, so messing with it some more could either put him down or make him go apeshit.

Either way, those are the only two that stand a chance against Sinister. He's a powerful character, and could definitely hurt both Loki and Amora.

But seriously, you did read Siege right?

Eternal Idol
But seriously, you did read Siege right?

Seriously did. You planning on making a counter-argument some time this week?

jalek moye
Mr. Sinister vs.

Dark Avengers:

Ares (mind-raped)

Thunderbolts

I don't know enough about Sinister to argue with that. but Siege had more then just them. they also had the Initiative and Hood's gang there. Which was people like the U-foes and wrecking crew respectively.

just saying.

Rage.Of.Olympus
Seriously did. You planning on making a counter-argument some time this week?

Why the hell do I need to respond to that? You're claiming that Sinister would beat -or wreck don't remember- the forces assembled against Asgard when you don't even want to include Void and have no clue who actually was in the battle. The Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts? They make up maybe half of the force. Less if you include H.A.M.M.E.R. and all it's resources.

That gauntlet type little break down was amusing but telling to make a counter argument when you've made it a habit of dodging my points with jokes or dismissing shit that puts you in an unfavorable position is downright funny.

Eternal Idol
Originally posted by jalek moye
I don't know enough about Sinister to argue with that. but Siege had more then just them. they also had the Initiative and Hood's gang there. Which was people like the U-foes and wrecking crew respectively.

just saying.

True, but I only claimed Sinister would wipe the floor with the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts present during Siege. Don't know enough about the Hood's gang or the Initiative to make the call.

Eternal Idol
Why the hell do I need to respond to that? You're claiming that Sinister would beat -or wreck don't remember- the forces assembled against Asgard when you don't even want to include Void and have no clue who actually was in the battle. The Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts? They make up maybe half of the force. Less if you include H.A.M.M.E.R. and all it's resources.

That gauntlet type little break down was amusing but telling to make a counter argument when you've made it a habit of dodging my points with jokes or dismissing shit that puts you in an unfavorable position is downright funny.

You've made a point at some point in this thread? All I remember are stupid faces and dismissive questioning.

I've already mentioned how Sentry and Ares are the only ones who could stop Sinister out of the two teams I claimed he'd wreck. Sentry for sure, anyhow; Ares is iffy. The rest get wiped out. So yeah, Sinister pretty much annihilates the Dark Avengers and the Thunderbolts on his own.

Never did I mention HAMMER, nor the Initiative, nor the U-Foes, nor the feckin' Hood's gang. I also didn't claim Sinister would have caused as much havoc on Asgard as Osborn's combined forces could have (most of which was caused by Sentry/Void anyhow), as you seem to imply I suggested.

OneDumbG0
???

Both Sinister and Apocalypse can and have wrecked teams of Xmen by themselves more than once. I have never seen Apocalypse or Mr. Sinister wreck a team(s) of X-Men with a single move. Loki's done that. With a single finger. The other time he confronted the X-Men and Alpha Flight he no-sold everything they had and would have stomped them but for the Ones Who Dwell in Shadow. Originally posted by zopzop
From your own thread :
http://i388.photobucket.com/albums/oo326/OneDumbG0/Loki%20Fights/LokivsApocalypse06.jpg

Loki's ass ran. Where did he acknowledge Loki as superior in anything except turning tail and fleeing? As you can see he didn't even fear Loki saying much of what he says are lies and that he had to prepare because "HE IS NOT ALONE IN HIS HATRED OF OUR KIND". Loki left.

"Master, he is powerful... and a god. If he chooses to destroy us, how can humanity stand against him?" And how did Apocalypse respond with his base and Celestial tech wrecked? Like this: "Humanity must grow strong .. and quickly, Caliban."

If Apocalypse (or Caliban) truly felt like he stomped Loki, the obvious answer would have been, "I'll stop him as easy as I just did." That wasn't the case. Your one-sided interpretation of this fight fails to see the forest for the trees. Loki's feats outstrip Apocalypse's. And that fight wasn't one-sided in either respect. Apocalypse's owns words betray his own trepidation at being knocked around as equally as Loki was and having his Celestial tech utterly thwarted -- all in his own base where he had the opening move.

Then again, coming from the guy who thought Galactus sweat drops were an indication that Odin was definitively Galactus' peer, your hasty generalizations at this juncture are not surprising.

zopzop

"Master, he is powerful... and a god. If he chooses to destroy us, how can humanity stand against him?" And how did Apocalypse respond with his base and Celestial tech wrecked? Like this: "Humanity must grow strong .. and quickly, Caliban."

Way to leave out important text to make it seem as if you have a point.

Caliban : Master, he is powerful and a god. If he chooses to destroy us, how can humanity stand against him.

Apoc : Much of what he says are lies, but his hostility toward humanity is genuine. AND HE IS NOT ALONE IN HIS HATRED OF OUR KIND. Humanity must grow strong...and quickly.

I can't wait till Destroyer/Odin kicks Galactus' teeth in. Then it won't just be sweat, there'll be blood too.

OneDumbG0
Way to leave out important text to make it seem as if you have a point.

Caliban : Master, he is powerful and a god. If he chooses to destroy us, how can humanity stand against him.

Apoc : Much of what he says are lies, but his hostility toward humanity is genuine. AND HE IS NOT ALONE IN HIS HATRED OF OUR KIND. Humanity must grow strong...and quickly. You haven't rebutted anything.

Loki's actions proved how powerful he was, not his words. Hell, when he claimed his Celestial tech wouldn't hold him for long, he busted right out of it then and there. The only statement of Loki's that Apocalypse was responding to that makes sense is Loki's claim that humanity would not last long enough to challenge the Gods. And Caliban's fears that Loki was powerful and a god and what humanity's chances were against him, are left unasnwered.

Sh1tty attempt at making Apocalypse out to have dominated Loki. Almost as sh1tty as your attempt to have Odin equal or dominate Galactus. Originally posted by zopzop
I can't wait till Destroyer/Odin kicks Galactus' teeth in. Then it won't just be sweat, there'll be blood too. You do this to yourself.

Do us all a favor and go headbutt yourself unconscious and dream of sweat drops.

zopzop
You haven't rebutted anything.

Loki's actions proved how powerful he was, not his words.

Retreating, after being humiliated by someone he could supposedly crush, proves how powerful Loki was? You and I must have a different understanding of the word "powerful" where I'm from that's called "running with your tail between your legs".

Loki, god of lies.............and cowards! laughing

zopzop
You do this to yourself.

Do us all a favor and go headbutt yourself unconscious and dream of sweat drops.

http://www.gomotes.com/emoticon/skype/skype18.gif

JakeTheBank
facepalm

So what feats of Apocalypse put him on Loki's level again?

zopzop
facepalm

Who cares about feats? They FOUGHT and one of them ran away after being treated like a dog. Guess which one that was?

JakeTheBank
Who cares about feats? They FOUGHT and one one them ran away after being treated like a dog. Guess which one that was?

So your answer is "nothing"?

Choosing to hang your reasoning on a single encounter - which is being taken completely out of context - does Apoc no favors.

But let's go ahead and give you the benefit of the doubt this time. Assuming Loki did run away from Apocalypse because he was "outmatched", you're not going to tell me you honestly think that encounter represents the be all end all to how they'd fight in a forum setting? If we decide to use your stance of one fight = the result of what would happen whenever a character would square against another character, you're not going to like the results you'll get in the grand scheme of things.

So, again, what was Apocalypse done under his own power that makes him superior to Loki? Surely if such a fight represents the reality in which the First Jobber beats Loki, you can think of more instances to justify his "superiorty" over a coward such as Loki, right?

zopzop
So your answer is "nothing"?

What feats does Eternity have to place him above Thor? What feats do Order/Chaos have that place them above Odin? Feats are nice but don't mean jack when the two characters in question actually faced off against one another and one RAN.

Loki ran away after being b|tch slapped by Caliban then locked up in a cage like a dog. If Loki really is so far above Apoc, like you and others are claiming, why not get revenge as soon as he freed himself from the prison? Why run?

JakeTheBank

What feats does Eternity have to place him above Thor? What feats do Order/Chaos have that place them above Odin? Feats are nice but don't mean jack when the two characters in question actually faced off against one another and one RAN.

Loki ran away after being b|tch slapped by Caliban then locked up in a cage like a dog. If Loki really is so far above Apoc, like you and others are claiming, why not get revenge as soon as he freed himself from the prison? Why run?

baka Uh huh. So feats don't mean shit in comparison to actual fights. If that's the case, Loki's actual fights through out his career > Apocalypse's actual fights. Batman's beaten Superman in a fight, so I guess that's all that matters in the end.

Same reason why Loki doesn't always enact revenge plots right away if at all?

zopzop
baka Uh huh. So feats don't mean shit in comparison to actual fights.

So you think Thor can beat Eternity and Odin can crush Order/Chaos? Because those abstracts don't have sh|t in terms of feats to their names.

OneDumbG0
Retreating, after being humiliated by someone he could supposedly crush, proves how powerful Loki was? You and I must have a different understanding of the word "powerful" where I'm from that's called "running with your tail between your legs".

Loki, god of lies.............and cowards! laughing Leaving after wrecking Apocalypse's trump card in ruin, i.e., his Celestial tech?

Obiouvsly, you and I have a different idea of superiority. Amply demonstrated by Galactus sweat drops and Odin KTFO out from his own headbutt.

Srsly, you are the first person I go to in terms of deciding who will win a fight, Shall I repost some of your choice posts on the Odin/Galactus fight? Please say yes. After all, might as well go all for broke at this point, right? Right?

-Pr-
Feats and fights go hand in hand. Both are valid on the forum. It's just a question of categorizing them.

zopzop
Originally posted by -Pr-
Feats and fights go hand in hand. Both are valid on the forum. It's just a question of categorizing them.

So Thor > Eternity? Odin > Order/Chaos?

zopzop
Leaving after wrecking Apocalypse's trump card in ruin, i.e., his Celestial tech?

Something that is easily repairable, I mean he rezzed his dead servant INSTANTLY. And Loki STILL ran, not Apoc.

Like? The fact that Odin/Galactus were in a TP stalemate? That they were both Koed, that Odin got sick of the stalemate and got the Destroyer? What part of that is wrong?

Eternal Idol
facepalm

Aside from the brief scuffle with Loki, he did show up the High Evolutionary, as well as no-sell Black Bolt's scream combined with attacks from the rest of the Inhumans and X-Factor.

zopzop
Aside from the brief scuffle with Loki, he did show up the High Evolutionary, as well as no-sell Black Bolt's scream combined with attacks from the rest of the Inhumans and X-Factor.
And Prime Eternal Ikaris. And one shotting Exodus (the guy that was giving Sersi fits).

OneDumbG0
Something that is easily repairable, I mean he rezzed his dead servant INSTANTLY. And Loki STILL ran, not Apoc.

Like? The fact that Odin/Galactus were in a TP stalemate? That they were both Koed, that Odin got sick of the stalemate and got the Destroyer? What part of that is wrong? Loki left. He left Mad Thinker knowing he wouldn't secure his cooperation, u phucknut. Stop acting like Apocalypse was special somehow.

AHAHHHAAAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHAAHA. Please tell me you're still masturbating and clinging over Galactus sweatdrops!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111

laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing laughing

zopzop
Loki left. He left Mad Thinker knowing he wouldn't secure his cooperation, u phucknut. Stop acting like Apocalypse was special somehow.

Mad Thinker assaulted Loki and then caged him? Then Loki ran? Scans?

I am but it's none of your business anyway! Happy Dance

-Pr-
So Thor > Eternity? Odin > Order/Chaos?

Never said that. They still have to be categorised, and taken in to account with other feats.

OneDumbG0
Mad Thinker assaulted Loki and then caged him? Then Loki ran? Scans?

I am but it's none of your business anyway! Happy Dance No, Mad Thinker didn't do crap just like Apoc. Loki just left knowing he couldn't dupe them like the others.

I'm sure. Jerk off some more to Galactus sweat drops. We all know how well that turned out for you, after all!

Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

zopzop
No, Mad Thinker didn't do crap just like Apoc. Loki just left knowing he couldn't dupe them like the others.

I'm sure. Jerk off some more to Galactus sweat drops. We all know how well that turned out for you, after all!

Happy Dance laughing out loud laughing rolling on floor laughing Happy Dance rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud

You seem to be obsessed with the though of me jackin' off to sweaty men. Projecting? group

OneDumbG0
LOL, I think it is sweat! Looks like we have another Chaos War fiasco on our hands. rolling on floor laughing Originally posted by zopzop
Imagine if Odin really felt annoyed and jumped into the Destroyer Armor and faced off vs Galactus? Big G would be dead in mere minutes. Originally posted by zopzop
WB troll! Care to explain where I'm wrong? Because going by on panel evidence, Odin = Galactus ( and this is Odin without the Destroyer Armor). Originally posted by zopzop
You blind or reading a different comic? They are facing off as equals! Even Galactus' ARMOR IS SWEATING. laughing Originally posted by zopzop
Nope, Odin (no Destroyer Armor or other artifacts) = Galactus. Deal with it. Originally posted by zopzop
It's pretty much over at this point. The only thing that can save Team Cosmic is if the Galactus Seed is somehow amping Odin to the point where he can take on Galactus on equal terms. Orly?

zopzop
Orly?

What part of that is wrong? You have yet to point it out.

roll eyes (sarcastic)

OneDumbG0
^ Upper limits of irony reached.

There are no words.

zopzop
^ Upper limits of irony reached.

There are no words.

yawn

OneDumbG0
yawn No, yea, I get it. Right now, without even speculating about the Destroyer Armor, Odin = Galactus. Totally.

Why... Odin doesn't even need the Destroyer armor at all! He's totally taking on Galactus equally!!!!!!1111111111

Also, unless Odin is revealed to be amped by the World Seed, Galactus has lost all credibility!!!!!!!!!111111111111

... let's just say, I didn't put these words into your mouth. kinda

zopzop
No, yea, I get it. Right now, without even speculating about the Destroyer Armor, Odin = Galactus. Totally.

Why... Odin doesn't even need the Destroyer armor at all! He's totally taking on Galactus equally!!!!!!1111111111

Also, unless Odin is revealed to be amped by the World Seed, Galactus has lost all credibility!!!!!!!!!111111111111

... let's just say, I didn't put these words into your mouth. kinda

Dude everyone saw that fight, it's not like I'm making this up.

Fact : Odin and Galactus were stalemating in a TP battle
Fact : Odin got sick of it and charged at Galactus
Fact : They were both KOed
Fact : Galactus recovered, Odin went into OdinSleep
Fact : Odin went into the Destroyer as shown in the preview scans and told in the solicit AND the comic itself

Speculation : Odin did it because he was annoyed/fed up with the stalemate.

We'll see next issue if I was right.

Kasper Gutman
Cool i didn't know that Sinister taking damage from Cyclops was only a feint.

-Pr-
? not sure what you mean here.

Scott's optic blast was originally written to be some kind of weakness for Sinister- this also shows up in the Xmen cartoon back in the 90s. Another writer retconned it later, showing it had no effect and Sinister was playing mind games.

i'd put it back to being actually damaging to him, and say that when sinister claimed it wasn't hurting him, it was just through creative use of his molecular control and/or telekinesis.

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
Cool i didn't know that Sinister taking damage from Cyclops was only a feint.

Shush you!

OneDumbG0
Dude everyone saw that fight, it's not like I'm making this up.

Fact : Odin and Galactus were stalemating in a TP battle
Fact : Odin got sick of it and charged at Galactus
Fact : They were both KOed
Fact : Galactus recovered, Odin went into OdinSleep
Fact : Odin went into the Destroyer as shown in the preview scans and told in the solicit AND the comic itself Or, Odin didn't get phucking nowhere with his tp assault and was, in fact, getting bested in that game, and had to resort to a physical attack.

Whereupon Odin promptly knocked himself the phuck out during that physical assault and Galactus simply transmuted his helmet that had been destroyed. Of course, Odin totally looked equal to Galactus the entire time, oh yea. Originally posted by zopzop
Speculation : Odin did it because he was annoyed/fed up with the stalemate.

We'll see next issue if I was right. Yeah, just like you were right that Odin = Galactus. Just like you were right that Odin wouldn't have to resort to the Destroyer armor to be equal to Galactus. Just like you were right that unless Odin were amped by the World Seed, Galactus was obviously inferior.

... I put none of these words in your mouth. You did. Chew. Chew softly. Because frankly, we don't want to hear about it anymore.

zopzop
Or, Odin didn't get phucking nowhere with his tp assault and was, in fact, getting bested in that game, and had to resort to a physical attack.

Whereupon Odin promptly knocked himself the phuck out during that physical assault and Galactus simply transmuted his helmet that had been destroyed. Of course, Odin totally looked equal to Galactus the entire time, oh yea. Yeah, just like you were right that Odin = Galactus. Just like you were right that Odin wouldn't have to resort to the Destroyer armor to be equal to Galactus. Just like you were right that unless Odin were amped by the World Seed, Galactus was obviously inferior.

... I put none of these words in your mouth. You did. Chew. Chew softly. Because frankly, we don't want to hear about it anymore.

WTH are you talking about, they were fighting to a stalemate till Odin acted stupid. Odin IS more or less equal to Galactus. And to make it worse, this isn't an "amped" Odin (amping from the land of Asgard (as he did vs Seth) or amping from the lifeforce of all the Asgardians (as he did vs the Celestials) or using his weapons (Septre of Power, etc...). He had to use a weapon of his to break the stalemate. No shame in that. We had forum members saying he was gonna get wtfstomped by Galactus.

OneDumbG0
^ You mean Odin kept waging a war that he kept losing in tp. At every step. Not once did Odin actually have an advantage and he was the one who broke it off. Telling.

Odin headbutting himself unconscious is about as wtfstomped as you could possibly imagine from the pro-Galactus side. Are you that blind? Odin's ultimate attack and he himself is KTFO while Galactus is like err... WTF happened just now? Galactus could have absorbed his Worldship, brought out his Ultimate Nullifier, requested concert with the Abstracts of the Universe, etc. He didn't. Stop acting like Odin didn't prep for Galactus' coming. He did. And, apparently, he failed.

zopzop
^ You mean Odin kept waging a war that he kept losing in tp. At every step. Not once did Odin actually have an advantage and he was the one who broke it off. Telling.

Odin headbutting himself unconscious is about as wtfstomped as you could possibly imagine from the pro-Galactus side. Are you that blind? Odin's ultimate attack and he himself is KTFO while Galactus is like err... WTF happened just now? Galactus could have absorbed his Worldship, brought out his Ultimate Nullifier, requested concert with the Abstracts of the Universe, etc. He didn't. Stop acting like Odin didn't prep for Galactus' coming. He did. And, apparently, he failed.

How was he losing when neither side was gaining any traction. If he didn't act stupid with that headbutt, they'd still be in that TP battle.

And yeah he prepped all right. He took the fight to him sans any of his weapons or the Destroyer Armor. Apparently Odin didn't think much of Galactus.

OneDumbG0
How was he losing when neither side was gaining any traction. If he didn't act stupid with that headbutt, they'd still be in that TP battle.

And yeah he prepped all right. He took the fight to him sans any of his weapons or the Destroyer Armor. Apparently Odin didn't think much of Galactus. Odin was losing ground at every juncture. Reread the fight so long as you don't commit suicide over doing so.

Odin prepped. Brought his fiercest Asgardian warriors (who were prepped as well). Cry more over him headbutting himself unconscious, please.

zopzop
Odin was losing ground at every juncture. Reread the fight so long as you don't commit suicide over doing so.

Odin prepped. Brought his fiercest Asgardian warriors (who were prepped as well). Cry more over him headbutting himself unconscious, please.

Oh please, neither side was getting anywhere till Odin over-reacted and double KOed them. And its not like Galactus didn't prep and bring his "fiercest" space demons and herald with him. http://alisonmoyet.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/jerkoff.gif

OneDumbG0
Oh please, neither side was getting anywhere till Odin over-reacted and double KOed them. And its not like Galactus didn't prep and bring his "fiercest" space demons and herald with him. http://alisonmoyet.co.uk/forum/images/smilies/jerkoff.gif So yea, at every turn, Odin was losing ground during the tp battle and, at the end, broke it off to go physical because he couldn't do sh1t.

Oh yeah, Galactus concocted special space armor and brought all his trusted Heralds with him to assault Asgard while Odin was like "aw, wth, if he atks me, who cares, I got an unprepped Thor with me I dun care"... and even now, Galactus is all laid out and about to summon the Ultimate Nullifier cuz he got KTFO trying to atack Odin head-on...

... oh wait, that's pretty much the exact opposite of what happened. Headbutt something hard and hope someone incurs sweatdrops over it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.