Raze vs Terminator(Arnold)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

golem370
The Terminator is seaching for Sarah when he walks into a nightclub where Raze is there drinking and out for the hunt. Raze can tell there's something up with the one walks in and begins to change thinking he might be a weapon for the vampires. The fight begins

McNasty996
Which model?

quanchi112
Originally posted by McNasty996
Which model? If it's Arnie the T-800 model I'd assume.

Placidity
Raze from Underworld? I don't see what he can do.

McNasty996
Originally posted by quanchi112
If it's Arnie the T-800 model I'd assume.

Arnie had different models throughout the films, from Terminator 2 and beyond. T-800,T-850, T-RIP.

quanchi112
Arnie had different models throughout the films, from Terminator 2 and beyond. T-800,T-850, T-RIP. It's been a while I always thought the Arnies were always the T-800 models.

BruceSkywalker
Raze loses

/the end

golem370
The first Model Terminator T-800

Mindset
Arnie had different models throughout the films, from Terminator 2 and beyond. T-800,T-850, T-RIP. What were the differences?

McNasty996
Originally posted by Mindset
What were the differences?

The T-850 was an improved version of the T-800 from strength to durability. It had a specific resistance to plasma based weaponry as well because the resistance was gaining more Skynet weaponry. The T-RIP is basically the The T-850 but with increased overall heat resistance and durability as seen when tanking grenade launcher shots and the molten metal.

Mindset
Just wondering, where are you getting this from?

McNasty996
Originally posted by Mindset
Just wondering, where are you getting this from?

The wiki and the films.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.