Azazel vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

The Silent Hero
Azazel is as armed in XMFC
Wolverine is as armed post-transformation in Origins.

Fight ends when either: a.) Azazel is dead or b.) Wolverine is dead/incapacitated for an extended period of time

Takes place in downtown Manhattan. Azazel cannot teleport Wolverine outside of this location, but he can teleport anywhere within it or above it.

Who wins?

Placidity
Azazel teleports Wolverine into a wall big grin

Impediment
Originally posted by Placidity
Azazel teleports Wolverine into a wall big grin

Pretty much.

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Placidity
Azazel teleports Wolverine into a wall big grin Like totally encased in a wall?

Regardless, adamantium > concrete, he'll crack the wall and escape.

Lord Lucien
He drops him from orbit.

Nephthys
He teleports him onto the moon.

NemeBro
Beast was able to fight toe to toe with Azazel.

Wolverine has Beast's general powerset, difference being a punch to Azazel's face, neck, or chest will kill him.

The Silent Hero
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
He drops him from orbit.
Wolverine would still survive.

Originally posted by Nephthys
He teleports him onto the moon. He can only teleport him above Manhattan. Sorry I didn't specify that the moon's orbit at that time did not place it over NYC.

But I'll go further and say to a maximum height of 50km.

BruceSkywalker
Wolverine survives anything Azazel does to him

Lord Lucien
Originally posted by The Silent Hero
Wolverine would still survive. To paraphrase Roger Ebert: Why should I care about a guy who will survive any scenario? What a lame protagonist.

Kazenji
^ Unfortunately he's not

Placidity
Originally posted by Lord Lucien
To paraphrase Roger Ebert: Why should I care about a guy who will survive any scenario? What a lame protagonist.

He probably wouldn't though.

About being teleported into a wall:

Materializing in solid space would displace all his atoms. I'm not sure exactly what would happen, but likely only his skeleton would remain intact, but do nothing to protect him. Only reason Juggernaut survived (similar situation) is because he is invulnerable. And even if somehow Wolverine is able to exist in the same form like Juggernaut did, he wouldn't be able to break out.

And about being dropped from orbit:

Doesn't matter if he survives. KO for the win.

Lord Lucien
I meant in the movies. The guy survives everything. There's no suspense or thrill when he's in danger, because he's never really in danger. Lame protagonist.

Kazenji
Thats because its ment to be an action movie with a good story to go along with it

but what we got for Wolvie's first movie i would'nt exactly say it was the best story

and there can be Suspense throw in the Hulk to fight him.

steverules_2
To be honest Azazel could have teleported beast into a wall or the moon, they were right near the ocean he could have teleported him deep below the surface and suffocated him but he didn't, kinda makes you wonder why...so who knows maybe wolverine would win

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.